FF:abhiya:ETERNALLY TOGETHER:ch30 pg81 04/01/12

Posted: 12 years ago

hey... friends...!!!

since my ff has been shifted from pkyek forum to fan fictions forum so if you still remain in touch with it and get pm of the updates so please send buddy requestto usernamefanaaswatiwhich i had created long back but stopped using so that i may not disturb those who dont read my ff.

i have read many fan fictions on my favourite jodi abhay-piya... but i decided to write my own version of abhay and piya --- their epic love story ----

i very well know that i dont write very nicely like syria, matwamango, poco etc... but i will try my best to keep you hooked to my story...

scroll down for charactersketches and contents...

please provide your precious support and feedbacks as they mean alot to me... i will try to improve me...

regards...

swati,,😃 ðŸ˜›   
Edited by swatiluvsabhiya - 12 years ago
Welcome 2 PKYEK forum & do write ur FF😊
hey welcome dear...n do write ur ff soon...😊
those who want to get pms of the updates 

please send buddy request to this username...

fanaaswati 

regards

swati...
:::character sketch:::

::::Abhay piya::::
:::Eternally together :::

Abhay raichand ' he is a vampire and aleena's adoptive brother. He is a bit unfriendly unlike other raichands. He is very over-protective of his dear ones. He has special powers of running very fast. His family has never stayed in one place for too long. He has a dark secret he's been hiding throughout the centuries from everyone along with a few deadly buried ones. Everything changed for him when Abhay met the love of his life.
Aleena raichand ' abhay's adoptive sister. She is also a vampire. She is friendly like other raichands. She is exceptionally very beautiful, and has a very nice knowledge of trends and fashion. She has special power of loving everyone, and sees future visions. She can only see visions consisting vampires, humans, werewolves and witches but she can see hybrids and crossbreeds in her visions but only a blurred vision. She and misha serve as cupid in Abhay and piya's love story. 
Chand ' Haseena ' they are the adoptive parents of Abhay and Aleena. They both are very good people who care about everyone despite of their predator nature. They are overprotective towards their children.
Piya jaiswal ' she is an orphan who came to dehradun to study at Mount College on a scholarship. She is independent, friendly, smart, and confident. She is a fashionista and knows well about trends but has her own beauty and simplicity. She is multi talented and never boasts about her talent. She loves painting a lot and she sings very well. Nature amazes her a lot. She likes children a lot. She is good to those who treat her well but worst for them who even try to insult her a bit'
Misha dobriyal ' she is the younger sister of panchi. She is very friendly and treats piya as her own sister. She is very cool and has a kickass attitude. She does not dress according to the fashion trends but is very beautiful. Misha shows herself strong from outside but is very gentle and soft at heart.
Kabir rathod ' he is the college Casanova and he has constant rivalry with Abhay. He is soft at heart and loves piya a lot. He tries to show himself better than Abhay in front of piya though he is not. He is not negative but situations show him like that.
Panchi dobriyal ' Panchi is the elder sister and has passed Mount College but she organizes most of the events at the college. Panchi is an independent girl and she treats piya like her own sister. She is well organized and responsible.
Arnab ' madhu ' they are very good parents to panchi and misha. Madhu knows everything about Arnab and has forgiven him. Both of them think that sugandh and piyali had died but they don't know the real truth.
Other characters will be added as the story progresses'..

other charactersketches will be added in between the posts when the characters will enter...
some characters are added which are not in the real plot of the show...
hope you all like it... and please send your feedbacks... they mean a lot to me...
regards...
swati...!!!!!!!😳 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜›
::::contents:::

Chapter I
page= 3

New characters
page=4
Chapter II
page=4

Chapter III
page=7

Chapter IV
page=10

Chapter V
page=11

Chapter VI
page=13
Chapter VII
page=14

Chapter XVIII
page=42

Chapter XIX
page=45

Chapter XX
page=49

Chapter XXI
page=53

Chapter XXII
page=56

Chapter XXIV
page=66

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1726383&TPN=66

Chapter XXV
page=68
Chapter XXVI
page=70
Chapter XXVII
PART I
page=74

Chapter XXX
page=81
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1726383&TPN=81&#51460684

regards,

swati...!!!!!😳
hey dear welcm to the forum and continue ur ff soon , plz do PM me wen u continue ðŸ˜³
Welcome to the forum and continue with ur ff
Looking forward to reading your FF! Please start soon 😊
continue soon
plz pm me when u update