Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so according to this article LTL is the story of a girl who turned dark because of the extreme heat conditions 😲 and I thought she turned dark because her mother told her to apply the soot to save her.  First it was revealed it is the story of a basti girl who is going to be falling in love with different men and now it is the story of a girl who turned dark because of the extreme heat conditions in India.πŸ˜• Does anybody know what the story of LTL-2 is? I thought this story was about Dutta and Naku (Beauty and the Beast). In the end, the random scenes currently airing makes no sense hence this should also not be a surprise.
Edited by Keva - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keva

Okay so according to this article LTL is the story of a girl who turned dark because of the extreme heat conditions 😲 and I thought she turned dark because her mother told her to apply the soot to save her.  First it was revealed it is the story of a basti girl who is going to be falling in love with different men and now it is the story of a girl who turned dark because of the extreme heat conditions in India.πŸ˜• Does anybody know what the story of LTL-2 is? I thought this story was about Dutta and Naku (Beauty and the Beast). In the end, the random scenes currently airing makes no sense hence this should also not be a surprise.

Haha, I think this article is just a light-hearted one, a satire on the heat in India and its funny impacts πŸ˜†!

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Haha, I think this article is just a light-hearted one, a satire on the heat in India and its funny impacts πŸ˜†!

You should read about Jagya turning gay because he can't handle 2 wives, it is hillarious tooπŸ˜†
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it is really non sense  😑😑😑😑 Edited by sana141994 - 12 years ago