Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thinking about the same thing now Yuvika_15…anyone can open an account…and call himself for Mishal….has anyone seen the picture before?
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: agbg98

Thinking about the same thing now Yuvika_15'anyone can open an account'and call himself for Mishal'.has anyone seen the picture before?

yeah but on Twitter ppl dnt usually fool around...so it shud b k..n if ders nefing dogdy u can report dat person n get twiiter to verify the account...😉...or just dnt follow lol
vanita22 thumbnail
Guys. I m not regular person on this forum, but i used to write here time to time. I don't know this is right place or not for discussing it. On Mishal's twitter, he replied me there with @katariavanita name. But his first reply on twitter was 4 me and i felt so happy after reading his reply. He will surely give reply to all his fans. But i m satisfied with his one reply
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Vanita!
Btw guys I am back on Twitter thanks to the mystery man. My id is kshreya2002 for those who are interested. 😛
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vanita22

Guys. I m not regular person on this forum, but i used to write here time to time. I don't know this is right place or not for discussing it. On Mishal's twitter, he replied me there with @katariavanita name. But his first reply on twitter was 4 me and i felt so happy after reading his reply. He will surely give reply to all his fans. But i m satisfied with his one reply

Yeah...I saw his reply! I've started stalking him there also...LOL!
sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello guys i can not use twitter before plz any one tell  me how to use it plz
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Just go to twitter.com and signup. You need an email id for the same. Then you can search for anyone and click on follow. If you want to follow Mishal then you need to search for mishalraheja.

If you follow someone then you will get their status updates on your profile as soon as you log in. You can even reply to their status updates. This way they will read your comments if they wish to. Twitter is these days used by celebs and companies as a free self publicity tool. For fans its a means to connect to their favorites directly. Almost every big movie star, sportsperson, politician is on twitter these days. Its quiet a timepass! All the best!
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Congrats Vanita!

Btw guys I am back on Twitter thanks to the mystery man. My id is kshreya2002 for those who are interested. 😛

hello following u on twiiter land!!

will tweet each other...
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can somebody share his status atleast ?
This sounds so exciting suddenly.
Edited by Lekz - 12 years ago
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome, am following him, he has posted some great quotes, so positive and cheerful!!