Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

IshuπŸ€—

I know what you mean sweetie. i just had this smile on my face throughout the episode.😳

This show is just getting better and better and Barun and Sanayas chemistry is getting stronger and stronger.

One of the funniest parts for me today was when Arnav rang Khushi and got that ring tone. The way he jumped and looked at the phone was hilarious.

And then Khushis face when she saw him watering the plants was priceless.

They are both so  cute!😳

Farrah Di! πŸ€— I miss your posts on the epis! :(

I know! I was laughing throughout. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
And exactly, it's just getting more amazing. The scenes today weren't intense and serious, but just awesome.. Didn't even realise when the epi got over!
Yup! SaRun are just SO amazing- both in the intense scenes and these kind of scenes. πŸ˜† They look really good.
Rofl, the caller tune bit was hilarious. πŸ˜† And then she picks up and goes, "Hum aapke phone ka intezaar kar rahe the! Aap soye nahin?" πŸ˜† and then Arnav's look. πŸ˜†
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved when she said that!
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Farrah Di! πŸ€— I miss your posts on the epis! :(

I know! I was laughing throughout. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
And exactly, it's just getting more amazing. The scenes today weren't intense and serious, but just awesome.. Didn't even realise when the epi got over!
Yup! SaRun are just SO amazing- both in the intense scenes and these kind of scenes. πŸ˜† They look really good.
Rofl, the caller tune bit was hilarious. πŸ˜† And then she picks up and goes, "Hum aapke phone ka intezaar kar rahe the! Aap soye nahin?" πŸ˜† and then Arnav's look. πŸ˜†

I know Ishu, when she said that to him on the phone his shocked look was hilarious.

And I think I shall start my posts again from tomorrow.  Between the 2 of us I think we covered the top 3 moments of today.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Im so loving this show.Embarrassed

aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: paulomi_taAnu

it was so funny...her expression... her dialogues...rofl... so funny...love khushi ...so lively she is !!

Lol, I agree! She's just fab! πŸ˜†
-Drishti- thumbnail
it was utterly CUTE!! i love Khushi, San plays her perfectly...her dialogue delivery, her expressions...everything...she makes Khushi Khushi!! her one liners brighten up the show...like y'day with the rakshas line and stuff!! she is simply adorable!! 
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ishu<3

the epi was soo cute yaar .. made my day yaar . this show never disappoint me yaar ...Love it yaar 

yeah her liner is so funny , made me smile yaar . yup when she enters the house.
remember his face and anji face . πŸ˜†  they both are so different sis and bro so different but so cute sweet bonding yaar 

aa123.80 thumbnail
Thanks for replying guys!

Drish, I agree. She's perfect! I could go into the TV and hug her! πŸ˜†

Ayesh! πŸ€— I know! She was adorable!! Rofl, yup she was scared when she thought of his face. πŸ˜†
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lols, the way she started imagining Anjali and ASR's reactions and what to say about her onliners...🀣 3 naam wala rakshas...🀣 
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Adorable topic πŸ˜†
It was a pretty random episodes with amazing moments, though and I must say, this was definitely one. I found her expression really cute when she compared and contrasted Arnav and Anjali and specially her expression on knowing the two are siblings was priceless 🀣
aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Lols, the way she started imagining Anjali and ASR's reactions and what to say about her onliners...🀣 3 naam wala rakshas...🀣 

Lol, I know. The expressions were hilarious! πŸ˜†