Ram Kapoor directed to loose weight - Article - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Well, for his own good, he should be thinking of losing weight. With all his weight and age, he is still in command and at the top. He may as well take his success seriously and be grateful to his audience who loves him for the way he is. If I were him, I would definitely consult the best nutritionist and get back in shape. Good luck to him
yes ram shud reduce som weight...Edited by ridhithakur - 12 years ago
Its time RK loses weight for his own good.  Last night episode he looked so uncomfortable in his own clothes and skin while putting engagement ring on each other.

He is only 37 yrs young and will be 38 on 9-1.  and already this heavy.  He was not always over weight.  May be he has hypothyrodism or genetically predespositioned to being over weight.

Sakshi used to be heavyset too but she has lost weight in last 3-4 yrs.  I think reducing can only help RK.  There is nothing discriminatory about producter asking lead to watch his weight as he is becoming bigger blimp by the day.  This does not take away from him being good actor..

So with that I will say "Go RK Go lose that extra LBs"  👍🏼  Healthy diet and work out will do you wonders.  Might even improve his own personal life if I may say so 😃
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
:S
ok if he wanted to loose weight or what ever i would be okk
i mean its good to be healthyy

but they telling him too loose ewight?
its aboutt his acting
andd his fans love him the way he isss

I just don't get it!!!!!!!! Why people have to take digs at others?  Ram is a fantastic actor and there are lots of young actors who are slim and goodlooking but don't know to act. In   just a  few episodes  he took the show to greater heights. 

Can't we just appreciate his acting skills and not focus on his weight.  ...If Gautami likes  him who are people to take personal digs at him? He's married and those don't like heavier men shouldn't marry them...Don't marry a heavier guy like Ram period ... These days  you have to fit into society's expectations or u are an outcaste. Fit into Barbie mould .🤢 or else u are ugly...I'm sure if this happenned in the west there would be lawsuits galore... If Ram had an health issue that would be a different matter. He himself would take steps to reduce his girth. He should be judged for his acting skills.

Hope Ram doesn't take this criticism hard and refuse to act in the show .
Aaj Kal 8 packs ka zamana hai !!

Once needs to be health conscious I agree.. Control your diet and stop eating junk..

Ram you are really a cute guy good actor , Maybe just stop eating fried Chicken see some alternative , the web has a lot of information which you can read understand and switch to a healthier diet ..

Good luck to your show BALH and enjoy ur work
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
Hmm I do want him to lose weight but that's more for his health than anything else.

He's a pretty adorable and awesome actor with great expressions.
They will include it as part of script ..since priya alsway teases him so Ram will make efforts to reduce for her  :-)

they had shown once ram walking in the mronign on beach and priya with her dad dong yoga and walk .. that can be contunued and he can jog while shooting
and here i thought it was part of the storyline and he was wearing fillers to look fat so that his wife priya can put him on a diet!!!
I think his size suits his role to perfection...on the other hand if he losses some weight it will make him looke better...anyway he is doing an awesoms job and I am in love with him...size and age dont matter in love