ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
u remember durin TOI article controversy we all wer upset why dd was dragged into it and so was jyoti who said "dd should work n go,very proff.no offscreen masti n all"her words came true,gurti completely gone only maneet left ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Im sure the masti will be back lol
its just probably a hard track to shoot
hopefully fingers crossed the masti will be soon back ๐Ÿ˜Š
tptwi thumbnail
dont worry they cant always interview them together...
They are still having masti and fun 2gether..
If you look at yesterday's teacher segment towards the end- gurTi are having lots of fun shooting it and they are laughing very hard--- i know thats offscreen ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
when someone is working so hard for about 12 hrs how can we expect them to entertain us always...they are shooting in different places and at different times., hardly they shoot together ...just kindly think yar...they must be tiresome...who told you there wont be any more masti...dd and gc are two good cute couple who will  do anything to keep thier fans happy...so please don't panic...wait patiently., you will get a gurti segment๐Ÿ˜Š...
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you are right. They do have hard track to shoot. Especially Maan  because he has fallen from sky to Earth. Geet on  other hand though rich had a different life style so not hard for her to adjust. So emotions Maan has to show are very difficult in given circumstance and moreover realization is hard , he didn't loose his empire due to negligence instead gave up .
myramabin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya hope so that masti will be back but after winning best jodi i dont think so they have given any proper int.  together  hope nothing is wrong   between them and it is not the result of goosip linking them.
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=tptwi]dont worry they cant always interview them together...
They are still having masti and fun 2gether..
If you look at yesterday's teacher segment towards the end- gurTi are having lots of fun shooting it and they are laughing very hard--- i know thats offscreen ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE
thanks for consoling me bt i feel dat rumour hav effected dem dey can be frenz atleast,not feelin gud๐Ÿ˜ญ