ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
pls help.i wan to know whtr prem gets to simars chak doom doom contest...as i saw organiser  irritatin simar durin sagahai...knew whtr in future he will create trouble fr simar and will prem comes to rescue her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
like you saw  during the end prem notices simar is sad .definately he will not stop there .and in precap simar said i will not go against prem ji promise ..im sure prem will enter that tym and throw that ichki out 
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually Yamini i think that prem will ask simar to perform...that's the only way to keep the drama going!
-Cskluv- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anant_lover

Actually Yamini i think that prem will ask simar to perform...that's the only way to keep the drama going!

as far we know prem he never said lie to his family how now he will do that plus  competition on his marriage 😡 thats one more tough thing and ya im yamuna 😆
Anant_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

as far we know prem he never said lie to his family how now he will do that plus  competition on his marriage 😡 thats one more tough thing and ya im yamuna 😆

Oops sry sweetheart I dunno why I thought you were yamini lol😆😆😆
Yes but i so love Prem's character...he is the ideal husband 😳lol, i'm sure he will see how much it hurts simar to be away from dance 😭so he will encourage her even if it means lying to the family.
-Cskluv- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anant_lover

Oops sry sweetheart I dunno why I thought you were yamini lol😆😆😆
Yes but i so love Prem's character...he is the ideal husband 😳lol, i'm sure he will see how much it hurts simar to be away from dance 😭so he will encourage her even if it means lying to the family.

he eh ok it happens 😆😆
ya even i love prem's character and we should not forget he is ideal son too we never sen him hiding something to his parents ,and as far simar she faced of troubles when prem saw her in audition..she will  not repeat it for sure ,  and as far ssk it is happy story with some comic elements..it will move
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no1 askd mi questions answer???????????
-Cskluv- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivrenkajalwa

no1 askd mi questions answer???????????

i answered i guess

Anant_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

he eh ok it happens 😆😆
ya even i love prem's character and we should not forget he is ideal son too we never sen him hiding something to his parents ,and as far simar she faced of troubles when prem saw her in audition..she will  not repeat it for sure ,  and as far ssk it is happy story with some comic elements..it will move

I'm sure this will help prem and simar's bond to become even more strong especially if she confides about ichki in him 😊