Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

i can give it, but i get lazy to type it all 🤣 

yeah, it's a nice language actually. i don't understand all of it, but random bits and pieces i can follow. in the south Tamil and Malayalam were very difficult to follow. didn't understand it at all 😆

the language was very bad and the scenes were not good. my cousin told me she'd enjoy this movie more if she saw it with her friends rather than family 😆 it was very awkward watching this with everyone...even my dadi was there 🤣

ohh  now i understand the reason for not giving the details ...lol 😆🤣   tulipbaby jee you are not the one who is lazy to type ... me also the same jee 😆

yes south indian languages are really hard to understand...  in chennai Tamil ..in hyderabad Telugu...  in Bangalore Kannada...in cochin  Malayalam...  you can't understand these languages unless you know it

but in gujarati bengali punjabi and marathi a little hindi accent is there ... but not in Tamil telugu kannada and malayalam ...wat say ?

but we can manage there by a little hindi and english  speaking people ...

Ohh It seems Delhi Belly is a vulgar movie  not to be seen with family... but it's ok with friends 😆
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: thambu

ohh  now i understand the reason for not giving the details ...lol 😆🤣   tulipbaby jee you are not the one who is lazy to type ... me also the same jee 😆

yes south indian languages are really hard to understand...  in chennai Tamil ..in hyderabad Telugu...  in Bangalore Kannada...in cochin  Malayalam...  you can't understand these languages unless you know it

but in gujarati bengali punjabi and marathi a little hindi accent is there ... but not in Tamil telugu kannada and malayalam ...wat say ?

but we can manage there by a little hindi and english  speaking people ...

Ohh It seems Delhi Belly is a vulgar movie  not to be seen with family... but it's ok with friends 😆

yeah, we're both lazy 🤣

yup, that's why my bua knows Tamil, and my friends here speak Telugu. 😆 yeah, there is not a Hindi accent at all in south languages. that's why i cannot catch any words. i only understand them if they make any hand gestures 😆

not really...in kerala you can get by with English, but in the rest of South mostly they don't know Hindi. some might even know Hindi, but they'll still keep talking to you in their language 😆

yeah, don't watch it with your parents 🤣
thambu thumbnail

yeah, we're both lazy 🤣

yup, that's why my bua knows Tamil, and my friends here speak Telugu. 😆 yeah, there is not a Hindi accent at all in south languages. that's why i cannot catch any words. i only understand them if they make any hand gestures 😆

not really...in kerala you can get by with English, but in the rest of South mostly they don't know Hindi. some might even know Hindi, but they'll still keep talking to you in their language 😆

yeah, don't watch it with your parents 🤣

hahaaa... lazy mein lazy bahuth lazy jee 😆🤣   ohh your bua knows Tamil ... ? is she from chennai kya ?  OMG!!! your friends knows Telugu ..wow!!!!  tab tho aap ko koi takleef hi nahi hui hogi south india tour par kyun jee ? 😉😆

lol... 😆 hand gesture is a world language you know 🤣  see this emoticon is also a hand gesture... 🤗  which is called HUG 🤗  and this hand gesture is called claps 👏
this hand gesture is called ...keep it up... or well done 👍🏼 last but not the least this gesture is called  ROFL 🤣 🤣 🤣   and this one is called  Dance   ...lol...😆  see international I mean world language of hand gesture is very easy to understand you know 😉

okie jee   ..Delhi Belly ..I will go and see it  with my  friends after the Ramadhaan jee...
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

hahaaa... lazy mein lazy bahuth lazy jee 😆🤣   ohh your bua knows Tamil ... ? is she from chennai kya ?  OMG!!! your friends knows Telugu ..wow!!!!  tab tho aap ko koi takleef hi nahi hui hogi south india tour par kyun jee ? 😉😆

lol... 😆 hand gesture is a world language you know 🤣  see this emoticon is also a hand gesture... 🤗  which is called HUG 🤗  and this hand gesture is called claps 👏
this hand gesture is called ...keep it up... or well done 👍🏼 last but not the least this gesture is called  ROFL 🤣 🤣 🤣   and this one is called  Dance   ...lol...😆  see international I mean world language of hand gesture is very easy to understand you know 😉

okie jee   ..Delhi Belly ..I will go and see it  with my  friends after the Ramadhaan jee...

my friend didn't come with us to south b/c she live here, so we did have difficulty 🤣 my bua moved there after marriage and learned Tamil. her husband works in Chennai

yes, gestures are the universal language 😲 <--- see, i'm shocked all the emoticons you used 😲 now i can even angry 😡 🤣 now i can be sad 😭 now i get punched in the eye  🤣 🤣
thambu thumbnail

my friend didn't come with us to south b/c she live here, so we did have difficulty 🤣 my bua moved there after marriage and learned Tamil. her husband works in Chennai

yes, gestures are the universal language 😲 <--- see, i'm shocked all the emoticons you used 😲 now i can even angry 😡 🤣 now i can be sad 😭 now i get punched in the eye  🤣 🤣

lol.. 😆 by now we have discussed  a lot about the world language  gestures ...hahaaa  it was interesting and made us laugh 🤣

btw,  your college opend kya ?
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

lol.. 😆 by now we have discussed  a lot about the world language  gestures ...hahaaa  it was interesting and made us laugh 🤣

btw,  your college opend kya ?

yup, it was funny 🤣

nope
thambu thumbnail

yup, it was funny 🤣

nope

wow!!!!  that means you are still enjoying your holidays 👏   btw, when the college is going to open jee ? 

and what are you doing now a days to kill the time jee ?
thambu thumbnail

i'm job hunting 😆

ohh you are hunting for a job ... hmmm what kind of a job you are looking for  jee
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

ohh you are hunting for a job ... hmmm what kind of a job you are looking for  jee

you write the same stuff on here that you write in PM 😆 i feel like i'm repeating myself over and over again 🤣

how was your day, thambu-ji?
thambu thumbnail

you write the same stuff on here that you write in PM 😆 i feel like i'm repeating myself over and over again 🤣

how was your day, thambu-ji?

ohh i see 😆🤣  lol... I din't remember that I asked the same in the pm ... okie jee no problem

btw, my day's nice and fine ... I am exited about the EID  which is going to be on wednesday  31 st of aug jee

btw, how's your day ?