Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

east or west GIRLS ARE THE BEST

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣🤣 Its true, east or west girls are the best. Just look at todays epi. 

All boys was totally fida on the girls, Lolz Kriya and Ray.🤣 Tht was the best part in todays epi.

and the biggest majnu of all of them was the one how was most in his sense Swayam. I thought, that Sharon wouldn't have to say anything he would blurt out abt the project. But he didn't he was the only one how was in his senes.

Rey was total fida on her. Ha ha ha ha, what a plan.  lolz he mouth was hanging open seeing her in tht way. And how Kriya tried to seduce him today.😆 Wow, one thing is for sure Rey is carzily in love with her. And Kriya is taking a big fidya of tht. Serousliy we deserve a Maha epi, bcs i can't stand this waitng 24 hours for next epi. I need a Maha epi.

what say, want a maha epi?

Amina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i love kriyansh scenes OMG dey r to hawt to handle yaar  

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha sooo true...Rey was jus superrb...his lost pupppy look was jus hilarious🤣🤣hats off 2 Kria d way she was fooling him to tell him abt d project😆😆
me tooo i thot Swaym will b a piece of cake to handle but upside down turned Swaym😆😆no bhao to Sharon😆
i totally agree wid u we totally deserve a MAHA epi nd dat to for 2 hrs😉
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG ahhh! Kriyaansh were sooo cute and funny today! LOL Rey! :P His mouth was literally hanging open! LOL hahahaa 
All the SwaRon scenes, I was like :O WHAT? Swayam is in his SENSES?! how is that even possible?! hahahaha Today's episode was tooo good :D