Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Surya - Maliaka Zandu Balm Ad (Credit Sallufanno1) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: masakaliii

Wait what... everyone has watched the ad. What are you talking about?

i am talking simple on which u people are goingMADabt...just saying looking like a 'bollywood star' can make people sniff...gets cough and cold...i never really knew dat...what's the point again????

seriously now i feel bollywood forum needs to make a rule...dont bring the 'bollywood' word while talking abt south super stars or an earthquake can shatter millions..goodnessπŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No-one is going mad but you, you keep talking about 'some people' and 'member this' and 'member that'.

Pray tell who are these people? Is it me? I certainly thought i had sounded diplomatic enough on the previous pages.

Sniffing, colds, earthquakes, going mad? I think its only you getting worked up.
This content was originally posted by: Pulwasha

well not reallly.. now if i would disagree with something the TM would be mad.. but still anyways..

Suriya looks like this in this tamil movie Ayan and even better.. he was looking like this in his tamil aircel ads..

i dont understand wats a "bollywood" look anybody can look good..πŸ˜•

since u must have seen lots of south movies and u must be a great fan...dats why u find it odd...and i haven't seen much south movies...so i felt tht way...there lies the perception...and the difference as well...i dont find anything in my post instigating tht could drive south film fans pretty much 'crazy'πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
Edited by Neetu_GirlPower - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: masakaliii

No-one is going mad but you, you keep talking about 'some people' and 'member this' and 'member that'.

Pray tell who are these people? Is it me? I certainly thought i had sounded diplomatic enough on the previous pages.

Sniffing, colds, earthquakes, going mad? I think its only you getting worked up.

All I wanted to say tht he looks really good ...tht was the point

...wonder how compliments are taken in the wrong way in today's world manπŸ€”...PITY 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Neetu_GirlPower

since u must have seen lots of south movies and u must be a great fan...dats why u find it odd...and i haven't seen much south movies...so i felt tht way...there lies the perception...and the difference as well...i dont find anything in my post instigating tht could drive south film fans pretty much 'crazy'πŸ˜•πŸ₯±

south film fans??? haan??? wat??? Neetu.. why are u getting so overdramatic???

its obvious.. there's nothing called a bollywood look.. hollywood, bollywood, and woods people can look good..

edit: we wanted to say he looks good.. masakkali said looking good is not just confined to bollywood as u said someone would think he's a bolly star .. wats wrong with that???
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
^nothing wrong in tht at all...but the way u guys are portraying as if i am 'insulting' the actor...'i disagree'...'this is this' and 'that is that'πŸ€”...

geez he is dancing with a bollywood figure...and the words coming out are of hindi...and the ad being done in bollywood set up...so if i said tht he's looking like great like a bollywood actor...what insult i made to him???πŸ˜•

sorry i am not going to take this dump at all...i would have wished my topic being left empty than to be filled with these silly arguments...

***AM DONE***
Edited by Neetu_GirlPower - 12 years ago
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ufff. NOTHING is wrong neetu_girlpower, jesus christ, no-one said anything about you being insulting, obviously you had your point and you meant no offense.

What dump? What silly arguments? What 'crazy' way are we portraying anything?

Such rubbish this thread has turned into, is this not a forum that people can post opinions and disscuss without freaking out at each other? i merely posted my thoughts which i then explained as well going on to even say it was more of my reaction to a stigma that exists.

I personally cant tell you when and when not to be offended, but i will clearly say that your reaction is a bit overboard.

Edited by masakaliii - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Neetu_GirlPower

^nothing wrong in tht at all...but the way u guys are portraying as if i am 'insulting' the actor...'i disagree'...'this is this' and 'that is that'πŸ€”...

geez he is dancing with a bollywood figure...and the words coming out are of hindi...and the ad being done in bollywood set up...so if i said tht he's looking like great like a bollywood actor...what insult i made to him???πŸ˜•

sorry i am not going to take this dump at all...i would have wished my topic being left empty than to be filled with these silly arguments...

***AM DONE***

the telugu ad is done the same way.. now should we say that malaika looks soo tollywood and anyone who sees her would feel she's a telugu actress???

beauty sees no boundaries.. anybody can look good..  

ur reaction is sooo overdramatic..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sallufanno1

Found the episode..
here is the promos

http://www.twitvid.com/N5FIL

thnks sallu yesterday i didn't look at ur post...thnk u so so much for the adπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
I was talking abt this...😳

*Sigh*😍

sure this AD gonna multiply his fan following even those who are not familiar πŸ˜³