Maneet FF - GEETIKA (OLD THREAD 2 - 2011-12) IMP NOTE PG 140

Posted: 12 years ago

GEETIKA

THREAD 1 - INTRODUCTION, PART 1-37

THREAD 2

To begin with I thank you all my friends on IF...GEETIKA is my first attempt to write on my own and I owe you all for making it so special. ๐Ÿค— 

STORY TILL DATE:

(Brief One...to know more details, you need to read all the parts on Thread 1)

Geetika Iyer, a tamil girl who has been living in Bangalore and makes a fresh start by moving to Delhi. Delhi proved to be a lucky place for her...she started with her MBA course from Delhi university via distance education and also found her dream job within Khurana Constructions just within 2-3 days since she moved to Delhi.

It was just 2 years back when Geet slapped Maan Accidently or can say mistake of identity ... She realised her mistake but it was too late for her to apologize...Geet and Maan meet again at Khurana Constructions where Geet has to report to Maan...HER BOSS...They start developing feelings for each other without their own knowledge...Ofcourse both deny this fact...

Maan denies it due to his false EGO and the ATTITUDE which he maintains...He is not willing to believe that he is changing as CHANGE is the biggest insult...He has been effected with series of incidents from the past which will be revealed in this new thread

Geet denies it due to her recent past...the disastrous marriage...a married life which ended before even it got started...She doesnt want to get involved in any relationship and hurt herself further. She wants to live on her own.

Highlights so far...

Maneet unusual first meeting (Flash Back)๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    Geet decides to leave Bangalore and stay with her school friend Pinky in Delhi. She has got her MBA admissions in Delhi University and she is looking out for a suitable job for herself.
    Geet's interview with Khurana Constructions Maneet Meet after  2 long years...Geet is shocked to know that the person she slaped is none other than Maan Singh Khurana...HER BOSS. Maan is equally shocked...they both have an intense eye lock.
    Geet is appointed as Business Analyst Cum PA and she reports to Maan Singh Khurana.
    Her first client Meeting...and Maan Angry on her...UFF๐Ÿ˜ก
    Daadi and Geet Meet for the first time at a Ganesh Temple and both become good friends. Geet still doesnt know that she is Daadi of Maan Singh Khurana...But Daadi knows very well that Geet is working for Khuranas and finds Geet to be the best match for Maan.๐Ÿ˜Š
    Maan and Geet apologize each other...HOW SWEET ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    Some cute Maneet office scenes๐Ÿ˜‰
    Meera...close friend of Geet contacts her. Meera got a job in Mumbai...she visits Delhi Ocationally and she stays with Geet and Pinky
    Dev and NT came back from Canada Geet opens her book of past in front of Meera and Pinky and crying her heart out Maneet out for a client meeting...which is Geet's first meeting at a client's place. Some cute moments on way back ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    Dev and Daadi Tease Maan every now and then by saying he is changing...which is true but Maan is not willing to accept...Daadi mentions to Dev that Maan has to forget the PAST and lead a happy future...Just then Maan realised that since when he met Geet, he has forgotton all what happened in the past and this is totally not acceptable...he tries to avoid Geet to the maximum level...
To know the complete story...please read all parts on Thread 1

Lets see what is in store...๐Ÿ˜‰

INDEX

PART 38 - Scroll down 
PART 39 - Page 8
PART 40 - Page 16
PART 41 - Page 23
PART 42 - Page 33
PART 43 - Page 42
PART 44 - Page 51
PART 45 - Page 55
PART 46 - Page 67
PART 47 - Page 79
PART 48 - Page 86
PART 49 - Page 96
PART 50 - Page 108
PART 51 - Page 113
PART 52 - Page 121
PART 53 - Page 126
PART 54 - Page 135
PART 55 - Page 147

Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
Congrats for opening new thread
congrats on opening a new thread :) eagerly waiting for the next part :)

Hello Everyone...๐Ÿค—

Keeping you informed that I am stealing some dialogues from July 2010 episodes...for next few parts including Part 38...hope you dont mind.

Updating Part 38 now...will check for the editing mistakes later.

PART 38

She leaves from there without giving any further explanation.

Why did I scold her? She deserves a break and in that 10 minutes break the call got transferred to me...She didnt do anything purposefully...Maan...No Maan...control yourself...There should be no room for any more feelings...Just maintain this attitude otherwise she will take this as a beginning step to take you for a ride. Remember, she is just an employee at Khurana Construction.

DEER DEVIL...He is EVIL DEER DEVIL... But why is he so angry? I  didn't do anything wrong...am I not a human being? I dont deserve even 10 minutes break? Its not that...there is something terribly wrong...Maan Sir has never been this angry on her...Is he angry on me or on something else? I hope this is just a bad day for him and in turn on me. Bhagawane...Avaruku enna prachanainu teriyalai...ellam sari pannidu (Babaji...I dont know what problem he is facing...please get everything alright)

She peeps into Maan's cabin every now and then...He really seemed to be tensed. Should I ask him If I can help somehow? No No Geet...better keep yourself away from all this...otherwise, you will be at the receiving end.

Geet kept herself busy with her business planning...she is confused whether to continue with her project planning or not...Maan Sir has not yet given her the permission to do so...but what's wrong in doing a preparation from my side? In no time the clock strikes at 6:00...she checks if she could tell him BYE...but still...not advisable to meet him. She tells Aadi sir before leaving.

She had to visit her professor in the university. She is all set and preparing for her unit tests which will add on to her semester results. Also she will need to submit some project reports as  part of her syllabus...She meets the professor to get some guidelines to progress...She was also told to pay in the semistar fees on time.

She gets back home...

Hey Geet...kaisa tha aaj ka class? (How was your class today?)

Hmm..Good with a weak smile

What happened Geet...you dont look fine to me? You look sad and pale

Nothing like that Pinky...I am tired and also crowded. I have to prepare for my unit tests and also take care of office work...I am exhausted today and I am sure that I can organise myself well from tomorrow morning.

Geet...I was observing you at office...something was wrong today...did some one say anything to you?

Woh...Pinky, Boss was upset with me...dont know what's the reason.

That's all? Arre Geet...You are upset because you are getting to see his anger and bossy attitude for the first time...dont worry yaar...eisa hota rahtha hain (This keeps happening)

I told you even yesterday...these people are different from us...their society is different from us...hence, he keeps we employees in our place which he thinks that we are suppose to be in that place...

Geet is not thinking in line with Pinky...she is worried what's bothering her boss...Wondering what could be his problem

Geet and Pinky finish with their dinner. Geet spends some time preparing for her unit tests. She is taking her notes and preparing herself...she turns and shocked to see Maan Sir in front of her. He was standing strict...folding both his hands.

Sir..you...here at this time?

I just came here to tell you...I need the business planning and project planning reports by tomorrow morning

But sir...Are you sure I will handle the project planning as well?

Do what I say...I dont need any excuses...

Sir...I have already started preparing the report...see..

She finds Maan sir was not there.

She understood that she was hallucinating...but still she prepares what she just heard from Maan Sir...with a smile.

At KM...

Maan is busy working on his laptop and running thro some files...he turns around and finds Geet standing in front of him...

Geet...you here...

Sir...I just came to tell you that...

She looks straight into his eyes...How much ever you try to take me out of your mind...You can never make it.

Look... she vanishes by the time he moves towards her

Was it a hallucination? Why am I thinking about her to this extent? Enough is enough...I will not allow her to rule my mind...What was she saying? I will never be able to take her out of my mind? She will soon realise who has won...

But what is it that is attracting me to her? He runs thro series of incidents from the day he met her first time in the office till the time they went for the meeting together to Noida...BAS...BOHUTH HO GAYA...AB AUR NAHIN (Enough...This is the limit and No more of this). I have to keep myself away from Geet... If she is away from me, there will be no feelings what so ever. That's the solution. NO BODY CAN CHANGE ME...MAAN SINGH KHURANA WILL BE THE SAME LIKE BEFORE.

Next day...

Geet gets coffee for Maan...

GOOD MORNING SIR... ๐Ÿ˜Š with a smile...But no answer from Maan.

Sir...Your coffee...Still no answer from him. She leaves from there thinking he is still in his bad mood.

Maan had asked Aadi to get the Meeting room ready for an important meeting...Aadi comes to Geet and informs her about this...

But Aadi Sir, Maan sir could have told this to me why he tells this to you and you tell me? I am his secretary right?๐Ÿ˜•

Geet...these are the routines that keeps happening in the office...don't take it seriously...There must be something important which I can handle and you cannot handle...that could be the only reason. Dont worry dear๐Ÿ˜Š

Aadi sir...I wanted to ask you some thing

Yes Geet...

Sir...I need some money in advance to pay my semester fees...can I take some advance money from office? You can deduct it from my salary on a monthly basis.

Geet...shouldn't be a problem..just put the details in a letter and give it to me and I will process it as soon as possible.

Thank You...Thank You Aaadi Sir.๐Ÿ˜Š

Even though Maan Sir didnt inform her about the meeting by himself...She starts preparing for the meeting agenda as usual. Also, she double checks the Business and Project plannings. She worked on it till midnight to get it completed.

At the meeting room...

Maan, Geet, Sasha, Tasha, Addi and few other staff were present.

Maan discusses about the key projects...To begin with he starts about Manisih's project...

Geet is all excited...SIR...I knew it...Manish's project was going to be discussed...I have prepared...

Maan shows his right hand at her gesturing her to stop talking...When Maan Singh Khurana Talks, nobody interferes.

Everyone look at each other...

Aadi is feeling bad for Geet...wonder what happened to Maan Sir. Sasha and Tasha give an evil smile to each other...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Geet's face got squeezed down to become small...she didn't expect this...

Why is he not talking to me...not even looking at me?

Maan Continues...

May I have the Business Planning report?

Geet gives him the report. He checks it.

Everybody, this is a new client in Noida, He is the owner of M & R Spice Company...and now he is interested to venture into Real Estate business.

Sasha...you will handle this project...Look at the details...

Geet is shell shocked...

All you need to remember is that Manish is a different person all together. His taste and preferences  is completely different compared to other clients that we have... but we managed to convince him that the entire project shall be supervised by the Khurana Constructions.

Oh That's great MK...I will take care of this project...

Geet gathers enough courage to talk...

Ssir...I have prepared this project planning report as well... She gives him the report

GEET...who gave you the permission to do so?

Sir...She thinks about what happened last night...it was her imagination which she took it so seriously...

Tell me...Oh...I asked you to do Hegde & Son's project and now, you are taking me for granted?

Sir...Its not that..I prepared it because Manish liked my presentation...

So what Geet? Remember you are working here as my PA and Business Analyst...your Analysis report is done...that's it...Dont forget that you are not suppose to interfare in other's business...Sasha is the one who handles Project planning...you dont have any right to interfare in her business

Sasha is in her cloud 9 with happiness.

Aadi is feeling helpless for Geet's situation.

Geet is not able to believe what she has been hearing...is this Maan Sir who is talking or am I dreaming.

Now..Why are you people still sitting here? Isnt there enough work to do? Comeon...carry on with your works...

Everyone leaves and Geet is still not able to come out of her grief...Why..why is he so upset with me? I must ask him this...there is something seriously wrong. He is angry with me for sure...

Maan comes back to his cabin...he checks the things which he has been carrying from the Meeting room...he got Geet's project plan by mistake...He is about to open it?

Why am I wasting my time on this? She is not going to handle it anyways...so what's the point running thro it?

Surprisingly, he doesnt throw it in the trash bin...he keeps it safe in the table drawer.

Precap: "This is a Professional Environment...hence behave professional"

Edited by Vaidhumom - 12 years ago
CONGRATS on the new thread.. Fab update!! All the very best to you๐Ÿ˜Š
congrats on new thread...and that was an amazing update
very nice part...๐Ÿ˜Š

thnx for the pm...

update soon...๐Ÿ˜Š

can u plzzz update soon...