Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Totally copied from GEET!!

orangeshweta thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gys.. i am starting watching this show & found..this program is totally copied from Geet (shown in Star One). Well ts not gud. now..the upcoming track will be- arnav cares for Khushi😉 & then he started loving her & vice -versa...🥱Same story...but still I like it!!!

Time bhi to pass karna hai na...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
For more IMPORTANT:Everyone Please See!!

Thanks
Topic to be Closed
arzun-arohi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey plz huhh its jst a serial ...if we need to say then we all know that geet was also been copied from kmh,kaisa yeh pyar hai...so i request you not to give a negative comment...jst watch it and post a nice comment 
Sam_KaShian thumbnail
 thnx for posting...! the forum has got an extra topic..!   ðŸ˜†
marisol45 thumbnail
I'm copy pasting my post from the other similar topic😉
girl boy meet, dislike each other, girl ends up working in the guys office without knowing he's the boss, boss tries to make life hell for her,but they somehow fall for each other then eyelocks, hair flying, wind blowing only for the two of them...
does this sound original for any serial?🤔
this tried and tested concept has been used in 90% of shows on indian t.v. 
this show has these scenes, so did kmh,geet,kth,kajal,jjkn...the list goes on. I don't think its right to say that one show copies another because none of them infact are original!
Its all about a certain idea that just clicks with the audience and so the makers use it. 
Thats it.
We know whats going to happen,how its going to end up but that's the way we like it!
so lets all just sit back and enjoy the show
btw i liked your "same story...but still i like it!!!" coz thats how i watched a few episodes of geet and a couple of the other ones.As you said its all for time pass anyway😉
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
it is not copy. dont compare it with geet