Originally posted by: sharneil92

phew! 

now i cant wait to see his chiseled body dripping with water droplets!!!☺️😲

mallu, you have awakened the besharam in me! 😆😆

i was always a besharam😆🤣
Mallu
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
o gosh this wuld totally make the TRP's of the show go up!
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Afeelicious-

OMG that will be awesome, and then we can see him thinking himself with khushi, khushi wearing that same red sari open hair and they both r in rain, haiii that will be great

omg and what if he forgets to wear the damn shirt coz of khushi🤣
another basharam fantasy

hahaha besharam fantasy thankyou folks🤣
Mallu
Sanlicious thumbnail

OMG Mallu 😲

Firstly, ASR shirtless 😎...secondly, in shower 🤪...thirdly, khushi in HIS mind ☺️

Won't such a scene be enough to keep all of us admitted in hospital and that too ICU..? 🤣

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Di Sudhar jao.. Kyun Maan aur Armaan k becch mein "Arnab -The strict man ko phasaa rahe ho🤣🤣🤣

Woh Arnab hi thik hai..

To be honest,I dont mind passionate & intense scene if its nothing sorta which make me throw up :P or I fond myself making faces
🤣

& No Shirtless in shower & puting his shirt on her scene plz.. Grow up in content of passionate scene CV's. :D

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Omg the cvs should inform us about such a scene well in advance coz we need to keep the ambulance ready 😆 Aranv shirtless? in the shower? khushi in his mind? * Dies *
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: piya2025

Di Sudhar jao.. Kyun Maan aur Armaan k becch mein "Arnab -The strict man ko phasaa rahe ho🤣🤣🤣

Woh Arnab hi thik hai..

To be honest,I dont mind passionate & intense scene if its nothing sorta which make me throw up :P or I fond myself making faces
🤣

& No Shirtless in shower & puting his shirt on her scene plz.. Grow up in content of passionate scene CV's. :D

omg omg what to do now Arnav is also in my lists of Crushes omg passion will grow with every moment, yes me wants shower and arnav in it too and with or without shower or shirt now khushi will always haunting him🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mallu
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mllu.N

i was always a besharam😆🤣
Mallu

no worries! we're all besharams in love with him and his glorious... ahem ahem...😆
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Piya were all besharams aur chahe Arnav ho ya Armaan/Maan ek na ek din phas na toh sabko padta hai 🤣
Gosh... I think we all shud call the ER before hand since all of us are going to get attacks jus thinkin abt Arnav shirtless ☺️

-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sharneil92

no worries! we're all besharams in love with him and his glorious... ahem ahem...😆

ROFL Shocked If they show his shirtless...i m gonna sit der and count the # of abs he has 🤓