Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Holy mackrel! You say I'm the one who writes "I hate P" posts😲. Where is my UCA team? 😛Ithink hate is too strong a word for any human being on this planet. I've never hated Prats, have never said so but at times I do find her annoying and too rigid, and Ms. Know it all for my liking🤪. That said I admit I call Prats to the mat bec' she does that to the people in her life with her baashans and judging them with her check points of sahi-galat, acha-bura, etc. Right now I am miffed at her nautanki and refusal to forgive and move on even knowing she's not going to win this round. What viewers are going to enjoy is watching the dasa-avatars of Krishna which are coming fast and furious as he gets more and more desperate to get her attention and forgiveness. He's even dipping into the English dictionary to impress her. 😆Someone has to say it like it is about all these characters and I volunteer.😃I don't let anyone off the hook.😛To those that love Prats to bits and can't hear anything remotely dissenting may find my post partial. Too bad! Got to call a spade a spade. I am not a FAN of Krishna or Prats. Been around much longer than Prats I tend to point out what she's got to address.😃After all got to look out for the women.😉

You say I have an understanding of each and every character of this show. I see the characters based on my life's experiences, beliefs and perceptions. I express it a little too detailed at times😳 making some of you roll your eyes heavenward 🤔for I may have already mentioned what others would want to write. I start writing and the comments just flow, truth be told it's often out of my control.🤓Sometimes when I read it I surprise myself.😆but it's what I feel based on an episode on any given day.

Does this mean you've bypassed my posts praising Prats and calling Krishna to task for his harkaths😲? My posts are an open invitation for discussions, welcoming opposing points of view from other readers. I have no problem seeing other POVs as long as it's logical and applies in the real world. If anything I'd like someone to point out something I may have overlooked or misinterpreted.

here boss...
P in all honesty, mera takes them all to task, her posts are for all groups. She has a microscopic eye for all characters...and you forgot to commend her for her dedication to the forum.
I write for all groups, but despite the lub and fame I have... I get some baseless bakaity.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

here boss...
P in all honesty, mera takes them all to task, her posts are for all groups. She has a microscopic eye for all characters...and you forgot to commend her for her dedication to the forum.
I write for all groups, but despite the lub and fame I have... I get some baseless bakaity.

As I have said before, I write here bec' I have fun writing. I like to have discussions and enjoy interacting with forum friendswas😃. I will continue as long as I enjoy it, that's all there is to it. 
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Holy mackrel!  You say I'm the one who writes "I hate P" posts😲.  Where is my UCA team? 😛I think hate is too strong a word for any human being on this planet. I've never hated Prats, have never said so but at times I do find her annoying and too rigid, and Ms. Know it all for my liking🤪. That said I admit I call Prats to the mat bec' she does that to the people in her life with her baashans and judging them with her check points of sahi-galat, acha-bura, etc.  Right now I am miffed at her nautanki and refusal to forgive and move on even knowing she's not going to win this round.  What viewers are going to enjoy is watching the dasa-avatars of Krishna which are coming fast and furious as he gets more and more desperate to get her attention and forgiveness. He's even dipping into the English dictionary to impress her. 😆Someone has to say it like it is about all these characters and I volunteer. 😃 I don't let anyone off the hook. 😛To those that love Prats to bits and can't hear anything remotely dissenting may find my post partial. Too bad! Got to call a spade a spade. I am not a FAN of Krishna or Prats. Been around much longer than Prats  I tend to point out what she's got to address.😃 After all got to look out for the women. 😉

You say I have an understanding of each and every character of this show. I see the characters based on my life's experiences, beliefs and perceptions.  I express it a little too detailed at times😳 making some of you roll your eyes heavenward 🤔for I may have already mentioned what others would want to write. I start writing and the comments just flow, truth be told it's often out of my control. 🤓 Sometimes when I read it I surprise myself.😆 but it's what I feel based on an episode on any given day.

Does this mean you've bypassed my posts praising Prats and calling Krishna to task for his harkaths😲?  My posts  are an open invitation for discussions, welcoming opposing points of view from other readers.  I have no problem seeing other POVs as long as it's logical and applies in the real world. If anything I'd like someone to point out something I may have overlooked or misinterpreted. 

Mera this forum is really fortunate to have you on board, 😊 do you still remember those early days of this show? when i used to call you the best amongst the seven heavy weight writers on this forum. Its a pity that only you and Tanths are left to write all these lovely posts so unrelentingly every day for the gazillions of readers of this forum, keep it up as long as this show continues, because many like me only visits here to read yours and Tanths posts.

And pardon me for my occasional outbursts, call it my lack of understanding of the depth of issues or my poor engreegeee, but wait don't relax, I will keep on doing it 😆, bedsides there is no fun without a pangaa. 😆

What else to say to you Mera, all of us can only thank you and ask you to keep writing those lovely 9 yrds long posts, there is always something interesting for every one who reads them. 👏

.ahuti. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is an entertainmemt show...
If you want to see real life issues, then there are plenty of shows out there.
ehhh??which ones exactly?i dont think ther exist any single show in the entire indian tellyworld that is realistic.in almost all d shows cv s in the initial segment give fresh nd new ideas bt after some time,their creativity goes tel lene.shows r meant for pure fun nd ny further analysis of shows is actually time consuming nd futile.this is the case with all telly shows.😕
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cudnt wtch it:((:((
cum1 gme d link pleejj:(
y d hell r dey making him a comedian:O:((:O </3 </3
kirthi_kriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i really luved the way he said gud mrnin😳...and pratigya's expresion was fabulous wen she saw Krishna as doodh walla !!!😍
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

As I have said before, I write here bec' I have fun writing. I like to have discussions and enjoy interacting with forum friendswas😃. I will continue as long as I enjoy it, that's all there is to it.

di aap bindaas likhbo...i like ur post and thoughts...as i said,when i was newbie here,i have becamefan of your post...i love ur 10 yrds posts...these post conveys the inner meaning of every episode telecasted...infact i enjoy ur post while taking snacks...well if anybody try to bash you,than i will not tolerate it😡😡now i came to know that Prags used to write her post daily to bash Krishna and to attack several forum members. and everyday our innocent members fells for Your post ..welldone PRAGS👎🏼...have never expected this from you😡
Love-u-all thumbnail
@ Amit, Whoever is filling your ears is a very opportunistic member, its just pathetic 😕  This is what I wrote about Mera on the previous page, in case you have missed it. She knows me well and I know her well. Since the beginning of this show we agreed on most of the time, and some times disagreed, having a different point of view never means that you are attacking a Character or a Member 😕.

Do not jump to conclusion kid, if you care to know more about me go back and read some of my earlier posts. You will know about me much better. Anyways this is a public forum and any one can write any thing about this show as long as they stay within the rules of the forum.😊

For your information, here is what I wrote about Mera yesterday 😃

" Mera this forum is really fortunate to have you on board, 😊 do you still remember those early days of this show? when i used to call you the best amongst the seven heavy weight writers on this forum. Its a pity that only you and Tanths are left to write all these lovely posts so unrelentingly every day for the gazillions of readers of this forum, keep it up as long as this show continues, because many like me only visits here to read yours and Tanths posts.

And pardon me for my occasional outbursts, call it my lack of understanding of the depth of issues or my poor engreegeee, but wait don't relax, I will keep on doing it 😆, bedsides there is no fun without a pangaa. 😆

What else to say to you Mera, all of us can only thank you and ask you to keep writing those lovely 9 yrds long posts, there is always something interesting for every one who reads them 👏

😃
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Amit ji and Prags ji

You are the two mards regularly here on the forum these days besides Kriya2010 our VIP (Video Instant Provider)😃. Let Tunna and Chandu inspire you to be good phriends.😃

Chill bhais👍🏼. As I said, I write bec' I enjoy it,  and whether someone enjoys it or not has nothing to do with me nor is it in my control.  Some days my posts may be better than others. Just take it for what it is, aur humri naam lekar behas muth karbo yaar🤔.  I appreciate the complements and love a harmonious environment. 👏. 
Love-u-all thumbnail
Thank you Mera, no compliments are enough to praise your dedication to this forum, no need to explain why you post here as we all know you so well since the beginning of this show and the beginning of this MKAP forum. I have always admired your posts and also added my two cents when necessary.  Some kids can not understand even a little bit of sarcasm, can't blame them 😆, some would just spring to action on hearsay 😆, been there done that.

Just to reiterate once again that you are still the number one writer of MKAP forum along with Tanthya. 😃

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 12 years ago