july 5 WU- v says i love u to d but...

Posted: 12 years ago
imagines sabina there😛😆😆
ok today was a total filler episode but still enjoyable, the last part was awesome imv cp flashback and the reason why imv does not believe in god, but yes update will be short,
today's star was baapuji😉
and yes sabina comes back for a few seconds😊

scene1-
everyone at the farmhouse😊(ok everyone is looking nice here pk was looking awesome in casuals,👍🏼but i thought d would wear something modern, chalo phir bhi kaafi acchi lag rahi hain😳😆)
baapuji gets into his athoratative mode😛he asks everyone to give their mobiles
v d r very reluctant but finally give it😃
he says for two days no work will be done , he asks pk to take their laptops
finally vd agrees , then they go to their respective rooms
v is excited looking at the room cos there r two separate beds😡(tu sudarna mat life mein v😛d u should sing tujhko sudhaaro jooti mein utaao sar pe de maroon😛😉)
d is amused, he says he will patao pk and get laptops (i will slap u v today😛😆)
pk comes and tells vd to come down

scene2-
viraj gets ready to go to , he tells his mom he is going to laatur, his mom says she will accompany him too, viraj says he has work and he cant come
he goes , just then the phone rings and viraj mom picks it, she gets to know from his friend that viraj is going somewhere else😕

scene3-
rajvi unpaks her bag and notices perfume which viraj had senthe asks who had put this perfume in the bag gaurav says he has done it, rajvi is tensed
(dont understand the purpose of these two scenes unnecessary dragging )

scene4-
baapuji again in his hitler mode😛😆he says here all couples will be like lovers , not husband and wife😆but as lovers 2 days full romace will be on😆
vd r terribly tensed😆 (just look vd expressions they r priceless)
he sasy husband will make tea for their wives and woman will not work👏😆
then he says all husbands have to say i love u to their wives atleast 10 times in a day🤣
vd  chehre pe 12 baj gaye🤣
he says ilu to baa😉then asks v to do that
everyone encourages v to do that , v is tensed😉
but before that they ask sid to say that to rajvi😳
sid is embarrased bbut finally says it to rajvi 😃
d moves hher hand forward so that v can take it😃lalalalla music starts
v get down on his knees and taked d's hand but imagines sabina there
sabina tells him i love u, v smiles and replies i love u .
then he sees d there, d looks slightly shocked , v looks disturbed
everyone praises v style of ilu, d is blushing v is very very disturbed
(ok now i feel v should take a stand , he has to move on,and its gross injustice to d,she is totally into v now he should atleast tell abt sabina to d , i guess tom we might see something on these lines)

scene5-
charu in her room and prays to baba, she hopes that the preson sadhvi is meeting is able to let go of his past
imv is going from his office manjusha says he has a imp meeting to attend to
imv says cancel it, m says its imp, imv is angry and tells her he has some imp worl and ask her to reshedule it. he asso akss her that tell the driver to leave , he has to go somewhere and he will go alone
 manjusha agres but wonders where imv is going

scene6
imv near the temple, he is climbing the steps
and remebering the flashbacks where he used to meet cp in the temple(a very good fb indeed , must watch)
he also remembers when he tied a thread to a tree, cp asks why r u doing this
he explains to her that it has been said that for whichever person this thread is tied , that person is tied with u for life, c p says u beleive in such dtuffs , he says right now he is ready to beleive ina anything, he wants some miracle to happen and her marriage brasks now.
cp sasy stop dreaming , she cant go against bha, she says its their last meeting,
she goes imv accuses god of everything, he says god is not in this world
here in front of him cp has left him and god has not done anythingfrom today onwards he will not go into any mandir
finally the present imv wakes up from his fb, and sees todays chandraprabha
chandraprabha also sees him and comes to him😊

episode ends

precap- cp says god is inside , imv says it was on this particular step he was standing when cp left him breakind the relation
he says till their relation is not joined in some ot the other way, he will stand on this step only

Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
i absolutely loved to see VV imagine Sabina😉😆 but vv looks horrible with his beard🤢  like a devdas in the making 
Originally posted by ladybird9

i absolutely loved to see VV imagine Sabina😉😆 but vv looks horrible with his beard🤢  like a devdas in the making 
oh finally u got time to post here😡😆yaa i knew u would like it, i dont think he looks horrible ,
no no he is getting fond of devki, he will not be the next devdas, just wait n watch birdie😉😆😆
Originally posted by intruderfast

oh finally u got time to post here😡😆yaa i knew u would like it, i dont think he looks horrible ,
no no he is getting fond of devki, he will not be the next devdas, just wait n watch birdie😉😆😆

honestly i dont watch this show infact anyshows, but my net was down yestarday n part of 2day..so i was forced 2 sit in front of tele 😛 n just watched marathon ut show🤢 ..i felt the cast n crew of tht show shud commit mass suicde for doing such a pathetic show😳😆😆 bv epi n part of this show...i dont see vv falling for d at all in this epi esp given the fact he imagined sabina😉😆😆 he was simply forced to do whtever master whtever his name was saying..it wasnt whole hearted,,,but if u wish  2 imagine it 2 b true, i dont want 2 rob u ofur happiness😳
i knw lovers of sabina r celebrating coz v to usko bhulne ka naam hi nahi leta.. bt d way he said i love u.killer man.. tat slight smile tat virani attitude der is good chance like d i might fall for him.. bt bichari d she was in her wonderland she has no clue tat tmrw v is gonna tel her wo sab log the isliye kehna pada n tat stuff lyk tat i miss u send button press msg... d k liy bura lagta hai na use ma baap ka pyyar mila na pati ka.. d might hav become adat of v bt nw m doubtfull of the odds of v falling for d..as sson as dey show coming up where dd v k hath mai hath deke use pakadti hai n she look up i was sure it was sabina... lastly fb imv n prsnt imv combination i just loved hw dey showd it. it was touch...
If flames of love are still going strong in an old IMV.😛...VV is his son, i cant expect him to forget his ladylove Sabina 😉😆 

If flames of love are still going strong in an old IMV.😛...VV is his son, i cant expect him to forget his ladylove Sabina 😉😆

nw me too feeling d same bt again i must say m feeling bad for d...
Originally posted by Karnika007

nw me too feeling d same bt again i must say m feeling bad for d...
i'm nuetral,i hv no sympathies for d, i feel sad just for vv 😳

i'm nuetral,i hv no sympathies for d, i feel sad just for vv 😳
watever but v is so cute...d way he smile omg!

there is a hell lot of difference between imv and v, the way imv treats charu and the way v treats d , u should see,
and i dont mind if he is not able to forget sabina , d should create her own place , not replace sabina's simple.