Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Irrespective of whatever they say ...the thing which decides a show's future are TRPS...if trps rise in new track ,it will not end but if trps dont rise it will end ...so trps ke upar everything is dependent😊

Very true! It depends on trps! 😊 
I hope this new track attracts everyone to this show..more new viewers! 😃 and get back all those who got silent during amritsar track... 😳
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But CA in SBS said that it has to do with the revamp by the channel...so why only mention Geet and not the other shows too?

I doubt that it has anything to do with the TRPS...I think the Star One guys are just deflecting the issue...they don't have a ready answer and, so, are taking the TRP route!  For now.

They know very well that the TRPS are NOT in the hands of every viewer...those TAM machines are given to a only a few thousand households in the country...so. by watching the show on TV at 9.30 pm will NOT shoot the TRPS upward when all of us don't have those machine attached to our television sets.

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneet..

o thanx alot...i m happy
wrna chuglkhor aunty ne to maar hi diya tha aaj...thannnkuuu.

He he...dont wory dear...me n sanjana are already planning to kil her.
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dewdropred

varsha ... samata ... tum sab ko kaise bhul sakthi hain ...  sanjana ... kaam pe lag jaa ...

varsha .. i will ask my sis & bro in law ... if we can file a case against CA ...😆seriously yaar CA is getting on my nerves now ...

i hope my sis does not think ki di ki pagal pan hadd se guzar gayi hain 😆

dii...seriously...do it...phir chahey koi kuch bhi sochey

is ca ko sabak sikhana bahhooth jaroori hain...they are getting on my nerves 😡
mounicakatneni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
JUST NOW I CALLED STAR ONE THEY SAID THAT STORY IS OVER SO GEET IS ENDING ITS CONFORMED ITS ENDING IN SEPTEMBER😭
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so much for confirming this!:-)
Peeps in Indian please watch Geet on TV @ 9:25 p.m. :-)
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think the future of geet depends upon this track if this track does not work then I think geet will about september I fee that this track will last this septemer & then the trp response will tell whether the show will be aired or not So the execution of this track is very very important the director needs to give maneet maimum amount of screen space only then the trps can rise its basically a do or die situation for the makers like the way it was during the delhi office track
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
How could they say there no story??
1.finish bankruptcy
2.sameera
3. Vicky
4.finish Annie Arjun Dev and nandini
5. Office Geet jealous
6. Maan family history
7. Geet getting an education degree
8. Geet maan help Adi pinky get together
9. Geet maan working together at office and having difference of opinions.
10. Naintara can always return from coma and Brij can always return from Jail
Easily here are 10 things stories that still need to work on so how can star one say there is no story?

Plus all the other shows eg Odhani dhoondh Legi and yeh ishq haye have the lowest trps.. Geet is the second highest. So why not end those? Yeh ishq haye I think is so crap I didn't even watch the first episode and thought it looked crap..
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mounicakatneni

JUST NOW I CALLED STAR ONE THEY SAID THAT STORY IS OVER SO GEET IS ENDING ITS CONFORMED ITS ENDING IN SEPTEMBER😭

lf they said that story is over then d channel people r giving lame excuses because story can be made as it happens all d time, probably they have already taken a decision so giving this excuses to us
Silentsoul thumbnail
thanks preeto meri jaan...I knew it...