Paparazzi Attack!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The last scene when Ram was down on his knees to pick the ring and give to Priya and the Page 3 journalists called the paparazzi's to come and quickly click pictures and take Ram and Priya's interview I am sure tomorrow Priya will take Ram to task and  say that all this is planned...

Poor guy somehow I hope she doesn't bombard him with accusations..

Ram  please clarify eveything then and there before you get any lecture πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I also see a lecture coming from Priya...I hope the jounalist clarifies that Niharika called her but then again, it will be Ram who will be taken to task by Priya since Niharika is his stepmom. πŸ˜† 

bikerider thumbnail
nobody will clarifyπŸ˜†  but not sure about priya screaming now πŸ˜†
i hope she had enough of with it already in reastaurant πŸ˜†
and also about rams 4 year explode i hope its another 4 years then she will scream πŸ˜†

she was looking happy in getting ring . so i hope no issues there πŸ˜‰
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually Shanti it can be the other way round too.

Ram accusing Priya that she had come prepared for this meeting with all jounos and cameramen in toe. Theres going to be a shouting match, wits against wits, words against words and finally
their emotions taking a big hit.

But hopefully they are shown to be mature to accept that their union was fated and grudgingly accept that fact.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shanti05

The last scene when Ram was down on his knees to pick the ring and give to Priya and the Page 3 journalists called the paparazzi's to come and quickly click pictures and take Ram and Priya's interview I am sure tomorrow Priya will take Ram to task and  say that all this is planned...

Poor guy somehow I hope she doesn't bombard him with accusations..

Ram  please clarify eveything then and there before you get any lecture πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if it happenes so ,  deffo he going to listen a long lecture ..
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Hmmm... sure there's bound to be allegations and counterallegations.
bavdfan thumbnail
Someone earlier said that there will be a misunderstanding with some photograph/paparazzi so hats off to that person because it was very well predicted  ! ! ! !

I love the look on ram face when he see all the photographer and he doesn't know what to do and what they're doing ahahahah so funny !

i have to say that it's very unlucky for him that he decided to pick up the ring on the floor TOO BAD for you ram !