Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
stop comparing the two shows😡
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I am kinda confused on the saree thing. Cause Geet is not the only show that shows the lead wearing a saree thing. Geet wore in a a party, because like Sasha stuffed to her, but her, she wears it on her own, and does a photshoot with it.

She is scared, but she still ends up doing it.. Geet and Khushi are poles apart man.

and so is Maan and Arnav. So why are we comparing the two shows who I personally think are poles apart? and mind you, I have watch Geet from the way beginning.
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Dude! its not really the saree thing. Like I said, both are poles apart! I have watched Geet from the beg! its diff...TOTALLY diff..

Maan does not became Geet boss like...right away..it took time..they met in hoshipur...and geet was married to dev..and all..

its diff...

but if you have watched from the beg..and now watching this show..anyone will be like..omg! its like Geet...I m not saying..Exactly like Geet..but there are few similarities..I think Nasir should have did a lil bit diff so people do have a chance to compare..these shows..

you know what I mean? like I said..before..ArHi and Maaneet..TOO totally diff! diff family background..even the story of Geet and IPKKND are diff..but the strict boss and innocent/village girl..kinda makes ppl think..its like Geet..otherwise.. both these shows are like..DIFF! like you said..poles apart! :) but ppl eventually..when they watch the show..they will end up comparing both the shows..

Its human nature... :(

but people do need to stop comparing!

l
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys stop the comparisons and lets not pit IPKKND and GHSP against one another.
After all its Nissar's new venture😃
Those who like either can pick their choice and if they like both awesome😊
In either case stop any verbal duel,name calling etc.
Sam_KaShian thumbnail
Geet -2 ??😆
idk really...i haven't yet heard that it's the second part of geet 😲 so sorry..lolz😆
i'm really bored with all these topics🥱
but i just want to say that I used to watch geet when it started but I wasn't rlly interested to watch the show...so I quit the show...But I watch IPKKND regularly and find it worth watching...so I don't care if it's a sequel of geet or something else...I just watch the show and enjoy it...about other things..I really don't care...😊
Btw I have Nothing against geet...that's a nice show...[these were just my thoughts ]
Popcorn, anyone?

Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshaaa.

Dude! its not really the saree thing. Like I said, both are poles apart! I have watched Geet from the beg! its diff...TOTALLY diff..

Maan does not became Geet boss like...right away..it took time..they met in hoshipur...and geet was married to dev..and all..

its diff...

but if you have watched from the beg..and now watching this show..anyone will be like..omg! its like Geet...I m not saying..Exactly like Geet..but there are few similarities..I think Nasir should have did a lil bit diff so people do have a chance to compare..these shows..

you know what I mean? like I said..before..ArHi and Maaneet..TOO totally diff! diff family background..even the story of Geet and IPKKND are diff..but the strict boss and innocent/village girl..kinda makes ppl think..its like Geet..otherwise.. both these shows are like..DIFF! like you said..poles apart! :) but ppl eventually..when they watch the show..they will end up comparing both the shows..

Its human nature... :(

but people do need to stop comparing!

l

Very true Ayesha...and Maan did not challenge Geet with this 15 day contract and stuff.  2ndly Maan did not go out of his way to make working in the office difficult for Geet.  Arrogant boss and simple sweet girl is probably the only thing common in both the shows...other than that, they are poles apart..

I too watch both the shows and really wish ppl would stop comparing them.

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Okay lol, why don't  we have a sticky on this forum abt IPKKND  being a copy of Geet. Then Geet fans can come here everyday and point out how IPKKND copied Geet. Like "oh, Khushi and Arnav had an eyelock! Only Geet-Maan had eyelaacks."

"Oh, Khushi got married to ASR. Geet also got married to Maan!"

This is how lame it's getting.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I know what you mean Ashu.. I get where you are coming from and I am sure if the entire thing was reverse, if this show came first and geet later, it would have the same old effect to it.

I think people should be happy for both shows, and look at that 4lions is doing well and Nissar's work is being so appericated. and Barun and Sanaya are doing a fab job👍🏼 that's the main thing and not the story, because every damn show is copied nowadays.

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
^haha. dude. that cracked me up!

Comparing is part of human nature. we cannot ignore..

and both the shows are by the same maker..and he can take some ideas from his other shows..but I m only saying that..he could have tried something a lilttle bit in this show so people do not have a chance to compare! :( and Geet fans are bit crazy..they are pretty intense about their show. 😆😆😆 but honestly, I m a hardcore Geet(frm the beg, now its not the same)/GurTi fan and I m saying that both these shows are DIFFF! they are also similar in some parts...but for now..we should ignore..

the only scene that was kinda similar was the dargah scnee? ;s thats it? and that was not even copied from Geet..it was portrayed totally diff..and the seq was ENTIRELY diff..from the setting..to the situation... :( and to the consequence in which ArHi and Maaneet were..
Edited by ayeshaaa. - 12 years ago