.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I am sure liking Swayam more and more these days, he has really come out of his shell and the more he is on the screen, the more of a presence he has as well.  I think i am starting to like him for then Rey now😲😲 I know the horror of it all, i cant believe i have said this myself.  But the last couple of epsiode, Swayam has changed from this subdued character to someone who shows some guts.

take todays episode for example, i dont think he would have ever talked to sharon like this in the past, i think a lot fo rey is rubbing off on him which is dowing him a lot off good at the same time. The way he was playing the stud in front of Swayam. Sharon looked so confused about what she was hearing and i get the feeling she was getting jealous about it as well.  I hope though the truth comes out and sharon realises that he was only kidding, otherwise this may lead to complication in them getting together in the future, as she will think Swayam is those 'typical' boys type

On the on hand Swayam was trying to change Sharon's mind about him being the boy next door, and Rey was trying to be the person that Sharon thought he was.  Its nice to see that Kria is slowly starting to fall for Rey and his charms, it was getting a bit boring with it all being one sided.

Man when will Neha's english get better😆😆 or will she be like this for the duration of the drama, those two have a almost childish relationship.  Everytime vicky gets closer and neha keeps moving away.  LOL neha looked like she was getting  nervous about it.

I wonder if the girls are actually falling for the comments that are made by the guys, from the looks of it its seems like they are.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-veena.shona- thumbnail

i gotta agree wid u abt Swayam😳

he is fab, he is a gud actor😉

he does hav guts, he lied to Sharon looking into her eyes👍🏼

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I know he looked straight at her and lied through his teeth, this guy is showing for shades to himself now, and i am liking it!
-veena.shona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Illyria

I know he looked straight at her and lied through his teeth, this guy is showing for shades to himself now, and i am liking it!

ye, if we look at d past Swayam n dis one, too much difference n i luvvv tht😳