Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshu1984_sony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice update... I think she is talking about soft toy...   Really super liked geet's first kiss ;-)
abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update
Geet must have bought a teddy bear right?
please add me in your pm list
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry 4 replying late... i jst caught up wid last 2 updates nreally liked them... i was ryt abt dat menses problem😃... as i myself suffer 4m dat every mon... bt dats ok... anyways i liked how geet trusted maan n blurted her pain to him😊... maan unknowingly getting drawn towards her😳
the zoo visit was fun... specially dat kiss🤣... australia ke chhote chhote bachche bhi pahunchi hui cheez hai😉

"Today on wards u r going to accompany me with the tight hug of urs on my bed everynight"😲  i m sure geet is talking abt soft toy... may be dat red panda one🤣

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abina03

lovely update

Geet must have bought a teddy bear right?
please add me in your pm list

sure buddy😊

sldeeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakshiGarg

sorry 4 replying late... i jst caught up wid last 2 updates nreally liked them... i was ryt abt dat menses problem😃... as i myself suffer 4m dat every mon... bt dats ok... anyways i liked how geet trusted maan n blurted her pain to him😊... maan unknowingly getting drawn towards her😳

the zoo visit was fun... specially dat kiss🤣... australia ke chhote chhote bachche bhi pahunchi hui cheez hai😉

"Today on wards u r going to accompany me with the tight hug of urs on my bed everynight"😲  i m sure geet is talking abt soft toy... may be dat red panda one🤣

oh dear i feel sry for u...so many young girls r facing this problem now a days
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
deeps... well when geet first held her stomach n cried i knew its the menses prob coz one of my friends has that severe prob n every month we had to rush her to the hospital to get an injection... hostel mein she wud writher in pain... full pain like labour pain n wud vomit, wud faint... n what not... but like u said her prob reduced with time n post marriage it has reduced a lot... not gone off but reduced...

waise when r u updating next???

have a happy and a nice weekend
sldeeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: deniac

deeps... well when geet first held her stomach n cried i knew its the menses prob coz one of my friends has that severe prob n every month we had to rush her to the hospital to get an injection... hostel mein she wud writher in pain... full pain like labour pain n wud vomit, wud faint... n what not... but like u said her prob reduced with time n post marriage it has reduced a lot... not gone off but reduced...

waise when r u updating next???

have a happy and a nice weekend

i have also seen cases like this, so i was able put everything clearly

i am updating with in 20 minutes

sldeeps thumbnail

PART - XIII

"Today on wards u r going to accompany me with the tight hug of urs on my bed everynight"

Maan's body stiffened after listening to what Geet said. He is completely confused at what he just heard. What does she mean by that?

Geet : what do u say MAAN?

Maan's self thought : that means - She wants to...she wants to sleep with me????

He turned towards Geet in surprise

Geet : i have decided and this is final

Maan went near Geet grabbed her by her hand and pulled her towards a corner in the shop.

Maan : how can u decide for urself when i am also involved, u should consider my opinion also

Geet: y Maan don't u like my decision

Maan: oh god!!!...Geet how am i supposed to answer ur question?

Geet: hmmm Maan i don't understand y u r thinking so much in taking a simple decision

Maan: Geet do u think this decision is so simple

Geet: Maan just leave me, i don't need ur opinion anymore

she pushed him away and went near a big size teddy bear and took it into her arms.

Geet: it's so cute and u don't have a good taste so u r rejecting my decision of buying this teddy but i am not listening to u ... i am going to buy this teddy for sure.

Maan froze looking at the teddy in Geet's hands then he understood that she is talking about the teddy. He kept his hand on his forehead and started thinking.

Maan's selfthought : Maan what's wrong with u how could u even imagine a girl like Geet would so openly expresses her wish to sleep with a man. It's not her fault...Maan u r such an IDIOT...pata nahi kya kya soch rahe ho. Geet , u r driving me crazy.I don't even want to imagine what would have happened if i have said anything foolish before u...Thank god! I didn't speak anything foolishly...Maan...take it easy... nothing has gone wrong go to her and say "SORRY", that's it everything would be fine.

Geet has gone to the cash counter to pay the bill, she didn't wait for Maan and left the shop angrily. Maan has seen her leaving and he went hurriedly after her. Maan stopped a cab and opened the door for Geet, she silently sat in the cab without uttering a single word. Maan tried to speak something with her, every time he tried to speak he imagined his stupid thought that geet is asking him to sleep with her...with that mere thought in his mind he is feeling uncomfortable to face Geet and talk with her. Both of them remained silent during their drive to the house.

They have reached the house, Maan is still thinking ways to talk with her but she is not even looking at him. Geet went to the kitchen and took a water bottle to drink water.

Maan : Geet plz give me the bottle i am feeling thirsty

Geet didn't respond to him and is drinking the water leisurely, she is intentionally drinking the water slowly so that he couldn't drink the water from the same bottle. Maan observed this and understood that she is intentionally behaving this way.

Maan suddenly shouted "Geet don't move, there is a lizard beside u"

Geet froze listening to the word lizard and she asked Maan "WHERE???"

Maan : just beside u...don't move

Geet : Maan plz do something so that it gets away from here ...and...and be careful that it doesn't come in my direction

Maan said "OK", he came near her took the water bottle from her hand and started drinking water.

Geet : Maan u can drink the water later, pehle lizard ko bhagao yaha se

She said this without moving her heard and without checking if there is actually a lizard beside her or not. Maan laughed and placed the bottle back in her hand.

Maan : pehle tum mujhe lizard dikhao baad me mai ise bhagane ki koshish karunga

Geet understood that he is playing prank on her, she became furious she took the floor cleaning stick present at the corner and started hitting on his legs.

Maan : Geet it's just a joke this is not the way to react

Geet : i already told u that i hate lizards then y r u playing pranks on me

Maan : i don't know that u r very much scared of lizards

Geet : i am not scared of lizards, i just hate them...they are so allergetic

She is still hitting him without listening to him, Maan hugged her from the back and got hold of the stick in her hand.

Maan : Geet stop it...i am just trying to make u talk with me, that's it

she kept her fingers in her ears indicating that - i am not interested in ur explanation. Maan stopped explaining looking at her adamant behaviour. Geet is struggling to free herself from his arms.

Geet : Maan leave me

Maan: try for urself...let me see if u can manage to free urself from my arms.

Geet started hitting him with her hands.

Pari entered the kitchen and she has seen Maan hugging Geet from the back with one hand on her waist and holding the stick with another hand. Geet is trying to hit him with her hands. Pari is shocked to see them fighting like this.

Pari : Geet...Maan...what r u guyz doing? What happened? y r u gyz fighting like this? Maan leave her, Geet stop hitting him. Guyz what's wrong?

Looking at Pari Maan loosened his grip and freed Geet from his hug. Geet stopped hitting Maan, went to the hall and sat on the couch folding her legs on the couch and placing her arms crossed. 

Pari : what is this Maan, y r u fighting like this? Did anything happen at the zoo?

Maan : nothing...it's just a small issue, don't worry i will resolve it

Maan left the kitchen and entered the hall. Pari came to hall along with him.

Pari : Geet r u ok

Geet : ya i am fine

Pari's phone began to ring, she has seen that Yash is calling her so she excused herself from them and went upstairs talking on the phone.

Maan went near Geet , he is standing at the backside of the couch. He leaned on the couch and placed his hands on the couch just beside Geet. Geet didn't move even when he leaned very close to her such that his face is touching her hair. Maan slowly whispered in Geet's ear "SORRY".

Geet stood up trying to leave from there. Maan stopped her holding her hand. He came infornt of her without leaving her hand from the back of the couch. He moved so close to her and took both of her hands into his hands and said with a husky voice "Geet I am SORRY...i didn't knew that u hate lizards very much...i just thought of teasing u for not talking with me...plz common now, i have said sorry then y r u not looking at me...common say something".

Geet : mujhe phir se chameleon mat bulao , i hate those lizard kind of things...and u didn't like my CUTIE...c it's looking so pretty then y don't u like it

She said this pointing towards her teddy

Geet's CUTIE

Maan: ok i won't call u chameleon and CUTIE did u name this teddy as CUTIE...hmmm it's nice actually i thought u r pointing towards the teddy which is present beside this one in the shop. I didn't like that one so asked u to change ur decision.

Geet : u mean to say that u like my CUTIE

Maan felt relieved that she is talking normally with him, he made her sit on the couch along with him. He placed the teddy in his lap.

MAAN: ofcourse YES it's very nice, CUTIE's fur is so soft and smooth.

Geet: ya it's so soft and it is big enough that i could hug her and escape from the chillness of this cold winter nights

Pari came near the stair case still talking with Yash on the phone. She has seen Maan & Geet fondling the teddy together sitting close to each other on the couch. She couldn't believe her own eyes ' few minutes back she has seen them fighting with each other and now both are lost in their own world. She forgot that she is talking with Yash and started singing smiling to herself looking at Maan & Geet.

Pari : kuch to hua hai ...kuch ho raha hai

Yash : pari what happened, y r u singing this song suddenly

Pari : nothing... i am seeing a LIVE progressing LOVE STORY

Yash : LIVE progressing LOVE STORY...what r u talking about?

Pari : first let me confirm it by myself whether i am thinking correctly or not, i will tell u later.

PRECAP:  jara jara touch me touch me touch me

jara jara hold me  hold me hold me

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update! Haha.. it was Pari, singing? lol Can't wait for the next precap! Thanks for the update!
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's  awesome  yaar...
maan  confused  in  doll  shop🤣...OMG  it   makes  me  laugh  harder...
n  lizard  prank  n  maaneet  hugging😆  fight  was superbbb...
i  love  pinky  ,she  notices  the   beginning  of  love story😉 na...looking   fwd...