CID

Aditya Srivastav's B'day contests (results Pg 19)

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

WELCOME

As we all know 21st July is the birthday of a very special person !! One who has won our hearts and has bowled us over by his excellent performances !!! Be it Badshah Khan ... or the silent guy Vijay ... or our dearest Supercop Sr.Insp. Abhijeet .. Aditya Srivastav has and continues to give a treat to his fans by performing stupendously !! So it's a duty and an honour for his fans to celebrate his birthday in a Grand way !!!
Also ... 21st July is a special day for all CIDians ... because 13 years back ... on this very day a man ... who created history .. and gave a new definition to the word 'supercop' entered CID... Sr,Insp. Abhijeet !! So this day is special for every CIDian ... and we all should try and celebrate it in the grandest way possible and express how much Aditya Sir matters to us πŸ˜ƒ

Want To Know Adi Sir Better ?? Here goes :-

A Awsome

D Dashing

I Impressive

T Trustworthy
               Y
Young (Dil se bhi)
               A
Attractive

S
Sweet (Extremely)

R Rockstar
               I
Intelligent (Obviously πŸ˜›)
               V
Vibrant
               A
Addictive ( Yes he is !!! )
               S
Selfless
               T
Talented (Koi Shaq )
               A
Admirable
               V
Very Very Very Handsome !!!

So to mark this special day ... we have decided to have some special contests !!! Hoping to have maximum participation !!! A varied no. of contests to choose from so that almost everyone can participate !!!

Also ... a special way of celebrating our being here on IF ... where we discuss CID and Adi sir .. in the best way possible ... and have created our own CID fans family !! πŸ˜‰

So ... the contests include :-

1) Signature/Creations Contest

2) Essay Contest
              https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1734035

3) Poetry Contest !!!
             https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1734028

4) Crazy Dream Contest πŸ˜›
                https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1734259

All the contests have some interesting themes πŸ˜‰ ... the rules and themes will be given in the second post !!

Apart from this as mentioned about ... a place which has brought us closer to CID and Abhijeet is IF ... so we'll be celebrating our presence on IF too .. in a special way πŸ˜‰ ... now what is that ??? ... that's a secret ... πŸ˜› ... will be told soon !!!

Hoping to see active participation in all contest ... afterall it's the man himself Aditya Srivastav's Birthday !!!

Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Everyone !! So ready for the making the special day even more special ? Its our very own Aditya Sir after all.πŸ₯³

RULES AND REGULATIONS :

THE SUBMISSION DATE FOR ALL THE ENTRIES IS 17TH JULY,2011, 5 PM.

For Siggies/Creations Contest :--

• Theme : Various Emotions of Aditya Srivastav/Abhijeet ( e.g - smiling Abhijeet, Angry Supercop etc )
  • Maximum of 3 entries can be sent by one participant
  • Send in the entries to me (Shagnika)

For Essay Contest :--

• Theme : Rendezvous with Abhijeet ( What you have to tell is what 'Abhijeet' matters in your life !! What have you learnt from the character !! How has He changed your point of view of life(if he has) !! )
  • Minimum of 250 words.
  • Maximum of 1 entry can be sent by one participant
  • Send in the entries to Shreya (luv_cid_shreya)

For Poetry Contest :--

• Theme(s) :
    Aditya Srivastav - The Incomparable artist
    Te Amo Abhijeet
  • Minimum of 10-12 lines
  • Maximum of 2 entries (one on each theme) can be sent by one participant
  • Send in the entries to Shreya (luv_cid_shreya)

For Crazy Dream Contest :--

• Theme : Here you are to share your craziest dream about Abhijeet/Aditya Srivastav. If never dreamt of him (very unlikely for some of us here) , you can create one yourself and share. Make sure its the craziest one.. cos the CRAZIEST one will be the Winner !!
  • Maximum of 1 entry can be sent by one participant
  • Send in the entries to me (Shagnika)

...waiting to know about the surprise Bhavana was talking about? Umm... Not not now.. thodi der aur intezaar kar lo..πŸ˜‰

Note : ALL CONTESTS WILL BE JUDGED BY THE PROCESS OF VOTING. NO JURY. Any queries, feel free to ask on this thread.  

πŸ˜ƒSo, Ready? Get, set and Go.. Your time begins NOW... πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Shagnika - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thank you so much for this bhavna diπŸ€—...i am just counting days on my fingers😍...my fav actor's b'day😍
Bhavanab thumbnail
That's nice !!!! Shagnika will come up with the rules and themes soon ... keep a look at the second post 😊
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
will visit this everyday and will participate in the essay comp
Bhavanab thumbnail
Awsome !!!! Finally we did manage to come up with Adi sir b'day celebrations πŸ˜† !!! Chalo ... all set everyone ??? Waiting for lots of participation !!!

and also for the secret celebration to be revealed πŸ˜‰ (though it's me and Shaggz only who will be revealing πŸ˜† )
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Idea πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanx Bhabna & Shagnika...
I'll participate in Siggy contest...I want to know that is there any fixed size for siggies...
Bhavanab thumbnail
Well it's a siggy cum creations contest !!! So no fixed size ... haan not so huge ki uploading problem ho πŸ˜† ... they can be animated or non animated ... can be sketches,siggies,creations ... anything ... just stick to the theme !! You can even have a siggy showing all the variation emotions of Adi sir/Abhijeet ... or making just sticking to happy moments ... or just the moments that made us cry ... anything !!!
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope there are loads of people participating !! We dont want any excuses πŸ˜› Specially MB girls ... NO EXCUSE at all ! πŸ˜†
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shagnika

I hope there are loads of people participating !! We dont want any excuses πŸ˜› Specially MB girls ... NO EXCUSE at all ! πŸ˜†

MB?

There is no MB anymore