X Factor India

X Factor Written Updates 2nd July

fzohora thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode Started:

Todays theme was 'Top Ten Lyricist'...Nice theme...Tribute to the Lyricist.. SLB selected Anand Bakshi..Shreya Ghoshal selected Gulzar & Sonu Nigam selected Javed Akhter...

It was Nirmitee Group (SLB Groups) They performed "Dum Maro Dum" Nice singing.. Sonu -Nirmitee is back today..Superb performance.. Shreya - Great performance..Energy level was superb...Nice..Liked it.. SLB - After so many years, Still these songs are ruling...You have done a Good job.. πŸ˜ƒ

Next it was "Geet Sagar" (Team SHREYA) Shreya announced his name by singing couple of lines from "Dil To Baccha Hain Ji" πŸ˜ Geet's singing was Good but he messed up at the end!! Its really nice to see this type of transformation..He is singing Soft tracks now a days..SLB - Great singing...but little more concentration needed...Sonu - You tried a lot..But excess facial expressions was there...Shreya - I liked it..yes at the end you messed up..but its a good transformation.. Forcefull voice like yours now singing a sweet & soft song..Nice...

Next it was "Seema Jha" (Team SONU) She performed "Ek Do Teen" Nice singing indeed... SLB - I use to check the list to find out when you'll be performing...Cause you are my favorite...But little fun..little more concentration would be nice... Shreya - It was fun..Nice singing.. Sonu - What do you think? What i can say? πŸ˜† Very Good singing..Liked it..He hugged her & also they danced on the stage..

Next it was "Saajdaa sisters" (SLB Groups) They performed "Do Laafzo Ki Hain" Amazing singing..They also back today.. Shreya - Honored..Blessed..Amazing..Superb singing.. She hugged them... Sonu - Superb song selection...It was fabulous.. SLB - This is the 1st time i'm gonna give the rose to my own group..Feeling Very proud... πŸ‘

Next it was "Amit Jadhav" The AJ! (Team SHREYA) He has sung "Dil Se Re" Fabulous job...Its not an easy task to sing such a high pitch song..Liked it.. SLB - This is your best performance.. Spectacular Singing... Sonu - Good singing...Concentrate more... Shreya - Its your best performance till date..Great job... Then Aditya & Amit invited Sonu to show them some "Moon Walking steps"...So 2 "Moon walkers" on the stage & danced together.. πŸ˜ƒ

Then "Sahiti G" (Team SONU) She sang "Mere Humsufer" Good comeback by Sahiti...Great job.. Shreya - You have a beautiful voice..When you touched the pick its something heavenly.. Great job...She hugged her also... SLB - This song is one of my favorites..Amazing singing...God bless you.. Sonu - You are a good singer...But i want more from you...Just keep it up.. πŸ˜Š

Next it was "Kartar Singh" He has sung "Beetina Beetein" It wasn't his day! He totally messed up πŸ˜•  SLB - Good but not that much so that i can be happy..  Sonu - Need to work hard... Shreya - It wasn't good but one thing i've learnt from you that never give up...

Next it was "Deewaana Group" (SLB Groups) They performed "Mehbooba Mehbooba" It was also good... Sonu - Very nice...Liked it... Shreya - Great job...Liked it... SLB - Great singing.. He hugged them also..

Next "Piyush Kapoor" (Team SONU) He performed "Kaise Hain Yeh" Don't know whats wrong with him...He also messed up... Totally Off track!! Shreya - Why you are scared? See everyone is supporting you!! You forgot the lines but picked up also... Need to concentrate more... SLB - What exactly happened? He replied, He wasn't prepare for this song  Its not an excuse replied SLB.. Sonu - Need to concentrate more nothing to say..

Last was "Last Minute" (SLB Groups) They performed "Koi Aag Lage" Good effort... Sonu - Great performance...Just Love you girls... Shreya - Simple but very nice... SLB - Its your best performance...I'm very proud of you...

Performer Of The Day : Seema Jha πŸ‘

[EPISODE ENDS]

Will see you again in the next week...Till then Take Care...Have a superb Week πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by fzohora - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

antar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for your wonderful updates Zohra. Actually I didn't watch the show today. But can guess how it was through your updates. Thanks once again.
fzohora thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: antar

Thanks for your wonderful updates Zohra. Actually I didn't watch the show today. But can guess how it was through your updates. Thanks once again.

My pleasure πŸ˜Š

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update. Congrats Seema ji.
Surgeon Antar Bhai busy?
SgMyworLd thumbnail
yestrday's epi ws so gud njoyd it alot ..Dont ask hw Shreya di ws looking ... hr hair ...?? Main to gayi ...😍 Geet's total tranfrmtn bt he meesd up in d endπŸ˜”  expectd much better 4m kartar uncle ...bt itz kk ... d rock star Amit ws fabbb as alwyz ...wooo πŸ˜³
fzohora thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SgMyworLd

yestrday's epi ws so gud njoyd it alot ..Dont ask hw Shreya di ws looking ... hr hair ...?? Main to gayi ...😍 Geet's total tranfrmtn bt he meesd up in d endπŸ˜”  expectd much better 4m kartar uncle ...bt itz kk ... d rock star Amit ws fabbb as alwyz ...wooo πŸ˜³

Yes Geet started the song very well but at the End  And also Kartar uncle messed up!! But Amit Rocked it...Tooo tough to sing that song...Great job πŸ‘

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the awesome update...!!😳