Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update
loved it
so sid met Piya waiting to know what his next move be
continue soon
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update ayesha loved it,thanks for pm.pia trust people very easily n give her phone no in 1st meeting.sid is back with his evilness n now becos of sid abhay will protect pia,par pia jahan bhi jati hai danger follow her,loved abhiya scenes.
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i just read the last two updates. its just superb and mindblowing ayesha๐Ÿ‘you r genious man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผi just love whtevr u write. and sorry fr commenting late . love ya๐Ÿค—
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Update 13:::Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea:::

The stupid girl survived. Pia lived. Those two vampires saved her. Alina was disturbed by the sudden outburst in her mind. Pia mustn't survive otherwise there would be an army of hybrids roaming around. Damn as a fully fledged voodoo priestess cum werewolf it was her responsibility to see the natural order restored. Elena had opened a vortex and the world was in chaos. Klaus needed a doppelgnger which he'd gotten in the form of Elena but with her alive and well his plans to make more of him were in ruins. Klaus would come seeking for answers and the answer lay with Pia now that Elena came back alive. Only she was now a little special. Another death would suffice to give her all the power in the universe and fight Klaus on his own term but bloody hell she was in a predicament. Alina torn by good and evil. Everything blurred into grey. Alina searched for answers praying to God.

Alina knew who she had to turn to. Abhay was the only vampire who had locked horns with Klaus and Stefan in the 1920's. It was Chicago where they'd met. Alina knew this from their history. Damon was a never even if hell froze over. He'd gladly hand Pia over. This was such a mess. Rather than act on impulse it was a bright move to act on intellect. Alina introduced herself to Abhay outside of his home while she saw his friends were off getting supplies.

Alina gave a nervous smile-Hi! Abhay right?
Abhay nodded-How can i help U??
Alina fidgeted with her fingers anxiously-I'm Jeh's sister. He's in your College.
Abhay invited Alina in-How can i help U Alina?
Alina nervously laughed-Sorry this is erm urgent. (Alina entered Abhay's abode and noticed the place was a mess) See i have news on the hybrid. I'm sort of in tune with the supernatural world. I erm was erm waiting to speak with U at the beach but i am a little shy erm i guess i erm don't know how to converse with erm a U know erm vampire. Yeh bohot mushkil hai. Kaise kahu. 
Abhay sighed allowing Alina to sit down on a chair-Dar ne ki koi zaroori nahi Alina. Saaf saaf bata wo kya huwa hai?
Alina pushed her glasses forwards clearing her throat-Dekho! Main ek witch hu aur tumhaare Dushman bhi. Abhay main ek She-Wolf hu. Main tumhe bas yeh bata ne a yi hoon ke Klaus apna ek army bana raha hai. Aur woh ek ham shakal ki talaash mein tha. Elena ko woh samajtha hai ke usne mar daala lekin uski ab koi kaam nahin aa ne wala. Pia ki bhi ek ham shakal hai joh tum jaan te ho. 
Abhay slammed his fist into the table breaking iy in half-Sorry! Tum he lagtha hai ke woh yaha a saktha hai.
Alina mused watching her words knowing full well killing Pia wasn't the answer now not with Abhay around-Ek witch joh mujhse zyada taqatwar hai woh uska madat kar raha hai. Abhay ya toh Pia ki marna beh tar hai ya phir uski hifazat. Faisla tumhare hatho mai hain.
Abhay brushed Alina's arm feeling her supernova heat seeping through him-Thank U Alina.
Alina revealed-By the way it was me who tried to kill Pia but i'm sorry i did this on impulse. As a witch yeh meri zimmadari hai ke main shrishti ki hifazat karu. Mujhe maaf kar dena. Prashjit kar ne ke liye main tum hara pas a yi hu. Joh saza de na hai de doh.
Abhay was angry at Alina for a fraction of a minute but then again werewolves were impulse and aggressive creatures. If the roles were reversed he'd have done the same thing-Maaf kiya Alina. Tum Jeh ki behen ho. Aur tum ne yaha aakar himmat se mujhe yeh sab bataya hai. Kya tum Pia koh bacha sakthi ho?
Alina gulped-Abhay main sirf Pia aur Elena koh shield kar sakthi hoon lekin aggar Klaus agaya uski behen...
Abhay gasped-Rebecca.
Alina nodded-Haa. Woh aur Stefan 
Abhay cursed-S**t! Elena usko dund rahi hai.
Alina helped-Hum Damon koh leke rukwa denge.

Now back at the store Damon took a detour and a message from Gloria a witch he'd had as a contact filling him on news of Stefan back with the big bad. His brother was back to being evil and with his old love Rebecca again. Damon had to keep Elena away from Stefan even though he knew his brother was doing it to protect her.

Bonnie nudged Damon softly frowning-Its Stefan isn't it?
Damon changed the topic-Look i don't want to talk about it especially with U.
Bonnie held Damon captive so he couldn't move-Spill.
Damon smirked with his piercing blue eyes mocking Bonnie-If U really must know its my ex. A witch.
Bonnie scoffed-U dated a witch?
Damon half joked-Why is that so hard to believe? We make good lasting boyfriends. And Gloria is still one smoking youthful looking witch. And in bed we made...
Bonnie cut Damon-I get it. U vampires and your sex drives. So what did she want?
Damon laughed-Nothing. I wanted a favour and she is giving it to me provided she has my blood for a spell to bind me. Bonnie can we leave this conversation. 
Bonnie let it go-Ok. But if U ever need to talk?
Damon teased-Just talk? Why not get a little frisky and make out huh?
Bonnie hit Damon-I'm with Jeremy and U are in love with your brothers girlfriend.
Damon rolled his eyes-Hey nobody ever said anything about staying celibate. Just U and I alone one night?
Bonnie unfroze Damon laughing-The day i get it on with U Damon will be when theres an apocolypse. U and I are off bounds.
Damon grinned with his dimples showing-U know U want me Bonnie. All the girls want me.
Bonnie not listening saw the others return and head to the car.

On their way back Pia was thinking about Sid. And Abhay. Mainly Abhay. The way he saved her life over and over again. Boy was she dreaming of him 24/7. Pia recieved a phone call from Sid speaking of the devil.

Pia-Hi! 
Sid hypnotically answered-Pia! I was hoping you'd meet me up tonight. For a bite to eat or am i being to forward?
Pia smiled-But i have a party to attend.
Misha hit Pia whispering-Go man. If U want Abhay then U date amnother guy.
Pia mouth what?
Bonnie giggled-Its reverse psychology the oldest trick in the book. Date another gut to make the guy U want take notice and feel jealous. 
Elena mused-Pia U might as well go for it. If U want to that is. Abhay can wait.
Pia answered slowly-Fine. 
Sid beamed-I'll pick U at your place.
Pia shook her head-No i will meet U there. My family are a little nosy. They'll give U a real interrogation. U don't want that trust me.

With this Pia began phase one mission make Abhay jealous.

Damon wasn't very pleased by this-Pia U do realise its not a good move to date a complete stranger.
Elena hit Damon-Says one who dates and dumps girls for pleasure.
Damon smiled with a wink-So i'm a heartbreaker sue me. But Abhay isn't like me in case U haven't noticed there have only ever been two women in his life.
Pia gasped with her baby brown eyes feeling like they'd jumped out of their sockets-What?
Damon threw the spanners in the works-U heard me. I can't say much for number one other than she was exactly like U only a little fiercer and definitely with power over men thats for sure and the other is a sister of Stefan's ex.

Elena glared at Damon knowing he was trying to show a very dark side to Stefan-So what Pia? We all have a past.
Pia shrugged-I am an open book.
Damon made a sarcastic look-U are too easy to read. U girls are all so confusing yet so appealing to the eye. We can't live with U or without U. Want my advice. Throw yourself at Abhay. Guys find girls a little hard to resist when they are all over them trust me.
Misha laughed high five to Damon-Dude u are such a dude. 
Damon chuckled-I know. Misha U ever want to know about men come to me. These girls will fry your brains out.

Now at Abhay's place Alina had bonded with Abhay realising he wasn't as evil or callous as her family made out. He was a gentle soul. He was forgiving and most importantly proving to be a true friend.

Alina smiled-They are here. Are U sure U want me around Abhay? i did try ti kill...
Abhay knew Alina was the enemy but he liked her honesty. Something made her warm to him-Don't be stupid. I'll clear it out with the others. U just enjoy your stay here.
Pia saw Abhay and Alina hugging making her very upset. It was true men did like girls flaunting themselves at them-Hi!
Alina was distant-Hi!
Pia extended her arm-Pia!
Alina shyly answered-Alina!
Avhay announced to everyone-She's staying for the party guys. Alina was kind enough to offer to help me with this place. Jeh's sister.
Misha pulled a face the same Jeh who wanted to spy on Abhay. This was going to be awkward-I am Pia's sister. Its good to finally meet U.
Bonnie was sizing up Alina-I have seen U at the beach.
Alina tensed up-I know. Bro was trying to introduce me to U guys but i choked. I'm not very confident around people.
Damon kissed Alina's hand-We'll sort this problem out.
Alina was repulsed by Damon snatching her hand back-Thanks.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Need time -- Will read it tonite ๐Ÿ˜Š
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Artemis678

So Pia Will Date Sid Now?

Yes but she has no attraction to him. Its either date Jeh or date Sid which Pia will be doing in intervels. We have a few blasts from Abhay's past coming and an old friend too. See Abhay's dated an Original and he's dated a slayer. And someone who looks just like Pia. I hope i don't complicate this FF. My head is full of idea's i'm like on a drug of Abhay๐Ÿ˜†
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! So Piya is going out on a date with Sid in the hope of getting Abhay jealous! She is so going to get herself in trouble! Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow ayesha awesome update so another gal out 4 Abhay.I m sure Alina will fall 4 Abhay & Pia will b lke a fried chicken ahaha.I love damon bratty๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†.Lets c wht Pia do 2 make Abhay her๐Ÿ˜ณ.Hmm klaus is on the way agn GF bachao mission is on๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update yaar this ff is going gr8 guns
the story is really getting interesting
btw who were the two women in abhay's life seems like a big mystery
i hope pia will remain unharmed when she will be with sid
please update soon dying to read more

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Are you planning to make Abhay like Stefan? gosh I'm just shocked to see Stefan's past...it's fun to see him as a killer but still imagining him as a ruthless ripper is tough... Damon is a puppy infront of him ๐Ÿ˜• 
So Piya will date Sid now? interesting ๐Ÿ˜† i hope he wont try to kill her but Sid is always great...love to read about him... trouble coming for Abhay... and Damon...damon... he sudn't mess with Bonnie.. ๐Ÿ˜† Loved reading it...thanks for the PM ๐Ÿ˜Š