New FF Firefly Come Fly with Me. 26 nov pg 148 - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome intro ...yaar...do pm mee...

Hi aysha

Nice update😊

Whoa Stephan, damon??!! What an interesting twist u brought. I guess this will take the story to another level. i dnt know the entire TVD storyline..( but i read what u wrote to some1 here who also commented, so i now i understand the current track

Omg I cant believe misha did that to abhay's home😲. Am glad arnab came n reprimanded them. Haha poor mish is grounded for life😆 but i dont think that will be for long😆 

Thanks for the pm

Take care

Sorry 4 late reply.
Wow!! Nice. n the fight !!!!
Originally posted by matwamango

I HEART STELNEA but i also love Damon but not with Elena i always wanted to see him with me ok jokes apart i see him with Boniie because of their sparks flying everywhere.

hi5!...even i love stelena...even i luv DAMON he makes ma heart flutter😳
Misha had tat coming 😆 She deserved it for wrecking Abhay's house 🤣 So now will this FF also include Vampire Diaries? 😈 Interesting 😃
awesome awesome awesome...!!!
poor mish...!!!
anyways she cant stay quite for long
Originally posted by Rozy77

Hi aysha

Nice update😊

Whoa Stephan, damon??!! What an interesting twist u brought. I guess this will take the story to another level. i dnt know the entire TVD storyline..( but i read what u wrote to some1 here who also commented, so i now i understand the current track

Omg I cant believe misha did that to abhay's home😲. Am glad arnab came n reprimanded them. Haha poor mish is grounded for life😆 but i dont think that will be for long😆 

Thanks for the pm

Take care

Girl 1 Glad i helped U with the storyline
amazing dear...
plzcnt soon
luv u
vritika

Part 8:::Give a Dime:::

Bonnie had used her powers to clear the mess downstairs with Pia peeking over from time to time amazed by the witch. Pia had a good mind to tell her friends everything about what she saw but Abhay would be dragged under the prying eyes of the world and Pia felt protective of him. She couldn't do this to him Unfortunately for her she still hadn't gotten any of her material ready for her assignment. Misha's moaning had finally ended. Ruhi wound up sleeping rough while Misha caught a few zzz's along with T waking up with a stiff neck

T moaned-My Dad is making me pay for all of this damage? He cut me off. Yeh sab tumhaari waija se huwa hain Misha. Look at me. Main ek bhootni ki tarah lag rahi hoon.
Misha groaned-Maine kab tumhaari sir pe gun rakhe kaha ke Abhay ke ghar trash karlo. Hum sab ne mil ke yeh kiya.
T cried throwing the cloth she'd cleaned the floor with-Ab paise kaise bharenge? Meri trust fund se nahin draw kar sakhte. Papa ne freeze kardi.
Misha had an idea-Car wash karte hain. Piase aise hi mil jayenge.
T groaned sighing-Aur kam. Kame se mujhe allergy hai.
Misha sarcastically agrred-Kaam se hum sab ko allergy hai phir bhi karna parega. Crime kiya toh time karna paregi hum sab koh.
Pia shook her head-No way. Maine kuch nahin kiya toh main kyun karu?
Misha knew where most of the eyes would be headed towards which was Pia-Look Pia U like Abhay right? I've seen U checking him out. Then usko thora jealous karo. Dikhao keh tumhaari peeche kitne ladko ki line laggi hain. Woh khud ba khud tumhaari kadmo main ghir jayega. Okay. We need super hot girls and in here only U fit the bill.
T threatened Misha-I'm the hottest of the lot Misha. Meri saamne kisi ko bhi compare karna hai to meri insult hai. Nobody is hotter than me.
Misha muttered under her breath-Tumhaari assets sab ladko ne already dekhli hai. Koi seconds keliye khabie doosri baar mur ke bhi nahin jayenge.
Pia giggled-Misha let me think about it ok. Abhay thinks i'm stalking him as it is.
Misha laughed-So what's new? Abhay's like your shiny new toy.
Pia threw daggers at Misha-I'd quite with the snide comments Misha. Meri madad chahti hon ya nahin?
Misha grinned-Iska matlab tum help karo ge?
Pia nodded-Yes if it means it shuts U up.
Misha jumped-Lets get out of here. We've finally completed cleaning this up.
Pia made sure everything downstairs was normal-It's nearly morning. Lets go now.

Misha saw Abhay, Bonnie, Damon, Elena all sleeping on the floor-Look at them sleeping so peacefully while we've been slaving away. I am not done with Abhay yet.
Pia pushed Misha out of the door-U are not playing with fire Misha. You've done enough damage. Now shift and we'll try to get some coffee down us and start making money. I'll make the placards. U get the buckets filled with liquid and water. T can bring the sponges.
Misha joked-Because her brain absorbs nothing.
T glared-Remind me never to come to one of your tacky parties ever again.
Misha laughed-Whatever bimbo. Meri party superhit tho huwa. Tumhare bhakwas parties ki tarah nahin.
Pia to both girls come one we ave to go now.

They finally arrive to see Arnab and a few locals leaving the Dobrial house early in the morning overhearing them mention a Council meeting penned in for next week same time but at another house.

Misha with Pia-Dad yahan kya kra rahe the un mardo ke saath woh bhi subha subah?
Pia shrugged her shoulders-What council meeting? Leave it i have to get washed and ready.

Meanwhile Abhay with Damon exchanged numbers as soon as they saw the girls and other teens leave. Abhay had overheard Misha and Pia's plans to raise money not comfortable at their cheap ways of making a quick buck. Damon made a face.

Damon cut in-You've got it bad for the girl haven't U? She's got under your skin.
Abhay  broodily shot back-No i haven't. So how long are U staying in India for?
Damon finished-Just until i get a location on my brother and get a solution to killing Klaus. Why?
Abhay helped-U might as well crash here? Its safe away from prying eyes and we are well protected against intruders.
Damon dryly added-Even humans? I've seen how safe it is.
Abhay rolled his eyes-I knew they were coming. Misha's a little mentally challenged so i thought i'd get the better out of her and show her nobody mess's with Abhay Raichand. For some reason i like getting on her nerves. It makes me laugh. She tries too hard.
Damon knew Abhay was right-Done. It's a shame we couldn't talk about our little issue but i guess we have a week to get aquainted.
Abhay to Damon-That's true. Theres blood in the cellar fridge downstairs feel free to take whatever U need. We have no human food so i'll nip out and get something for the girls.
Damon nodded-Thanks Abhay.
Abhay to Damon-No need to thank me. I owe U for helping me out last night. I can see how much U love her (About Elena) She's very pretty no wonder both U and Stefan fell for Katherine. I know the rivalry was over a woman but i see it now. See U in three.

Its the afternoon and the girls were already mid way through their car washing duties raising a lot of money. T and Pia were both competing for the hottest female tag as a competition to see who the guys found was the best all rounder. Misha was proud to see her sister was in the lead by a mile. 

Pia in her stylised swimwear with a sarong wrapped around her waist in her boots posed and cleaned the car in her most playful way giving T a run for her money. The girls were going to go the beach later to blow some steam. Misha and T's bimbos along with Ruhi collected enough to enjoy a little time out clubbing it. Misha started throwing some of her hidden stash of water ballons she had in the bucket next to her at T and then one aimed at her bimbos.

Abhay saw Pia giggling away looking plaesed with herself headed over to her pulling her away from her job yelling at her for being so cheap. Abhay wanted to rip some heads off for some rather offensive remarks going on in someof the hormone driven men qued up in line and at the guy in front of Pia. He was jealous of guys thinking of Pia as a sexual object. It sickened him. He wanted to gorge their eyes out. The fact that another guy had his hands on Pia infuriated him as he dragged the guy away from Pia.-Kya kar rahi hon Pia? This is so degrading. This isn't how U earn money. Is this what U are loving so much. The bad attention. The sleazy guys copping off on U selling yourself so easily. Do U know what impression U are setting off to them? Huh?
Pia flashed her eyes angrily at Abhay-Get your hands off of me Abhay. U have no right demanding me to do whatever U want me to do. U don't own me. Its my body and i'll do what i want. Its easy money so what? It's not like i'm stealing from anyone.
Abhay blasted Pia-Easy money Pia. U are like a cheap s**t.
Pia slapped Abhay across the face-How dare U? If guys want to pay extra so what? Get over your high morals Abhay. 
Abhay growled at Pia-If U think working like this is good money then continue. Who am i to stop U? U kids are so used to getting things for free. Try a hard days work for once. Try doing something meaningful. A little community service. Then you'll know the meaning of hard work. 
Pia felt hot angry tears-I'm sorry Abhay. I was just doing a favour. I didn't think. 

Misha saw her sister run home in tears whacking Abhay with her entire stash of water balloons at him for upsetting Pia-U jerk. She wanted a reaction out of U. Kitne dheela ho tum? Yeh bhi pata nahin ladkiyon se kaise baath karthe hai. Uski dil dukha di na. Pia ab ghar jaake roygi. U duffer. Issi liye meri aur tumhari banthi nahin. Pia ne ek interview maangi thi dede na chahiye. Ithna bhao khun kaate ho.
Abhay scolds Misha-Tum bhi itna cheap kaise ho sakhte ho. Amir baap ki bhigri huwi ladki. Toh ra bohot sharam lihaaz karo. Apne baap ki baabi banaya izzat ko nilaam mat karo.
Misha points her finger-Why U?????
Abhay shook his head-No Misha. U listen to me. Haasi mazaak teek hai but sab kuch limit ki saath karna chahiye. Sab kuch moderation me. If i were U i'd go after Pia and make sure she is ok.

With that Abhay left to get his groceries for the girls and went back home. Jeh viewed the whole thing smirking at Abhay's development. So the vampire was falling for Pia a human. It was getting very interesting now. The ball was in his court. Jeh ran back home where he found his father was caressing a coffin with the b***h inside it. Haseena Raichand was the cause of his family's condition and his mothers madness. Abhay would pay and in time Haseena would see her son crumble before her.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Superb update Ayesha...keep bringing VD here...it makes it more fun... i can hardly wait for sept 15 😍
Uff Piya  karna kuch aur chahti hai...kuch aur ker diya...can't blame Abhay here though.. he said it right... why getting so low to get attention... too bad but Piya is Piya... goes to any extent for Abhay...
So Haseena is alive...interesting... 
when will you update your OS bodyguard? Im dying to read that 😃
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago