Piyas Love, Her Heart, 'Their' Heart amazes me. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kasucrazy

Really.. U are so right.. I go with every word of urs

Oh:) well thank you hun😊
Lovely post.
I liked how you suggested this love has been there through centuries.it seems so.
Yesterdays episode was thuthfully all credited to Piya from  beginning to end from her act with Jay to the sisters scenes to the heartbreaking Abhhiya scenes. And yes even i was taken by surprise when she without a doubt recalled him as the saviour.
oh my freaking god...did anyone ever tell you what an amazing writer you are and just how anyone can grow fond of any of your critical analysis?!?! you should definitely write more often over here...seriously i loved your post and i'm already a fan of your writing and this is thr first time i'm readind it. amazing πŸ‘
Originally posted by .dazzleme.

Well, her big heart has been the driving force since beginning.
And post the leap its just took a new level. at some points so touchable that would make one forget the doubt and take it for granted, that is this kind of love and feeling actually possible? does it exist?

Her words still echoes in my mind from initial days,

He pained me but i Loved him
He troubled me but i Loved him
I hated him but I Loved him
Truth is, I have always Loved Abhay

When was this 'always'? ages ago? the love was there, but visulized first in Piyas form? possible.
Now how and why ,putting the saviour image aside, goes all back to Piya, goes all back to a mysterious force above the script of this show.
Yes, one would be emotionally attached to the great saviour, but the love and bond running  so deep for that is not the main point. Taking the fact that she without memory and knowledge, based on a voice, and the driving force inside was dragged to the woods over and over again, by the same force and destiny that put her on Abhays path, she saved him while no one else could...not with anything supernatural attached but just and just with her Heart, that echoed in her touch to beat life in his empty chamber, to once again have her heart beat for two, or is it that it always was beating for two? Could it be that the same heart drove Abhay through centuries, with Maithalis memories in mind but a hidden awaiting and seeking inside that was actually  leading it.

the underlined line is something i always said but couldn't say as beautifully as you...πŸ‘
Originally posted by abhiora

gr8 post!!ya..dis luv is absolutely out of da world..unheard of..da power of dere luv can move da universe..piya's heart never ceases 2 amaze me wid its power 2 luv..it cannot b described..words r nt enough.

Thank you😳. their love sure can turn things up and down. her love and her bonding amazes me for each day. and morover how greatly she stands strong.
Originally posted by SMITAKSHI

very well written dear!

wid each n every single word of urs..i second u! :)

Thnx a lot dear😊. Glad you agree.
Originally posted by austenrox

oh my freaking god...did anyone ever tell you what an amazing writer you are and just how anyone can grow fond of any of your critical analysis?!?! you should definitely write more often over here...seriously i loved your post and i'm already a fan of your writing and this is thr first time i'm readind it. amazing πŸ‘

Awww. thank you dear. its not as amazing as u say for sure. your are to kind. would love to write more with time-permission.

Thnak you😊

and the line you highlited. thnx again. but although creatives fail to visuliazie it but thats what they kinda suggest on. If they only would give up on this dragged track and unite, there is spo much to tell afterwards*sigh*.
Isnt it ? The head held high and gathered spirit she has. despite all lies feed to her. people can momentary grab her attention to forget her inner voice, otherwise she is always in wave with it. surprisngly not freaking out like other characters on the show usually do in cicrumstances of difficulty, example her sisters, but she keeps her mind focused. intresting. not to forget the great attitude. making even her fights with Abhay and now even Jay a treat to watch unlike others fight with them.

I dont feel there is any space in dragging Abhiya now, i hope creatives wake up real soon. Its crossing the line visibly now.
amazinlgy written!
amazing πŸ‘

what grabbed my attention is how she once said that his heart is dead but she breathes for both of them. what amazes me is that even after she finding out that he is not a human her love for him increased even more. in the beginning she was shaken by what he was but she was not disgusted matter of fact she was questioning him that why did he make her fall in love with him? he was the one who taught her about love. she wanted to run away but she cannot b/c her heart is with abhay. their soul is interlock with each other. he told her many times to stay away from him yet she said that she cannot b/c he cannot control her feelings nor can she. she is stronger then anyone can think. she can fight for her love, fight for abhay with the whole world. even having no memory of her past love she recognizes him by his eyes. her love is flawless, too strong to fade away by any storm. she knows what she wants and she will get it no matter what and she will not hesitate to say that yes she loves her angel more then anything.