~SSK 1st july 2011 WU~updated

Yaminibandi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Episode starts with prem accepting simars wish to bring some of her sweet memories from her house.Roli comes to kitchen to prepare custard for simar and meena will be surprised that she always come to kitchen to eat something but now she came to prepare something.Roli tells her that this is the last night for simar Didi to be in this house with all of us and after she goes to her sasuraal i am the one who should help her mom.
In the dining place all will be silent and meena and roli feeds simar what they have made.They all gathered in the room and will be playing anthakshari exept jamna. But meena doesn't get the song with "Na"and when the counting starts jamna comes there ...and he sings a song with "Na " which he used to sing in simars childhood to make her sleep.All will be happy.
Roli and thotan come to simars room with some gifts and give to her.Simar says to to roli that after me you should only look after mama-papa and you don't call rohan as thotan from now.Roli agrees .Rohan goes and brings a pillow to sleep with simar.

Prem sees a place for simars clothes in his wardrobe and decides that he will buy a new wardrobe for simars clothes.Prems mother comes there talks with prem about his marriage,...

Precap: In the temple prem and simar meets and he gives a rose flower  simar..

Can anyone remind me any scenes that i have forgot to write...and sry for the late.. update

Edited by Yaminibandi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update yamini