Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet OS - MENTOR???!!!

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
this is my take on after the kurbaan hua scandal...its abt maan's reaction when he gets to know abt  da saari fiasco in tht party!!! do tell me hows it okies!!!😳

asked by Prithvisanyo1.πŸ˜†..yaani rakhi di...😳
BFORE U READ...
guys...me not much of a gud writer!! so i just wrote this os haphazardly...
dun mind tht!! and if its long...dun blame me...cuz wenevr i start writing..i just can't seem to stop!!!!πŸ˜•
and yeah...pl read and njoy getting bored!!!
πŸ˜†

it was already 3 hrs late dan da scheduled office tym bt geet hadn't shown up yet. thts strange...Hoshiyarpur express never got late to office bt wht happened today? maan sat in his cabin thoughtfully...sumthing was definitely wrong or else she'd never leave a single chance of irritating him to hell with her non stop bak-bak! he had tried to call her many tyms but her cell came switched off. he had tired pinky's land phone too..but no1 picked up! wht was wrong? no one in da office knew da reason behind her sudden disappearance! he wnated to ask pinky abt it lest his ego interfered-- why shud the great MSK be worried abt a mere employee?? he had better business to take care of.

bt his restless heart couldn't stop worrying. was she alryt? he closed his eyes but den suddenly last nyt's incidentns flashed in front of his eyes. after a passionate kurban hua dance with geet, he had left the party to attend an imp ph call. and wen he came back, much to his surprise he saw geet standing in the spotlight, sobbing. her sari's pallu had been torn and ppl were luking at her in disgust! he immediately opened his eyes realising wht might hve kept her away from the office that day! finallu, unable to bear da anxiety and suspense, he called for adi and demanded to knw the whole scandal wen he was away! more thn he feared sasha, adi was loyal to his boss. he narrated the whole incident in detail and abt the witch sasha!

maan lost his temper and wanted to strangle sasha to death at tht moment itself.😑 but then he thought...geet was da one who needed him now more dan sahsa. he immediately picked up his keys and drove to pinky's place. he knocked at the door several tyms but there was no response. wen finally he thout of kicking the door open, a sulking geet welcomed him. her eyes were red and swollen. probably she had cried the whole nyt-- he presumed. πŸ˜•

he struggled for words wen he found her gaping at him waiting for him to speak his business. wen he did not...she broke the scilence with her cracking voice--
geet: sob...to kya aap bhi mera mazak udane aaye hain?😭
maan: umm...aisa nahi hai geet,...πŸ˜•
geet (cutting in): to phir kya hai sir? sach to yahi hai na ke kal raat ke baad se aapko bhi yahi lagta hai ke mein hi galat hoon...phir why r u showing ur fake, worthless concern?

maan did not lyk tht...she was not listening to him! he thot for a while and spoke!
maan (strenly, pretending not to hve heard n e thing): taiyaar ho jao geet...hume jana hai!😳
geet: nahi sir...mein kahin nahi jaaongi!πŸ˜’
maan (even sternly): i said get ready geet...we r getting late😳
geet (angrily): meine kaha na...mujhe kahin nahi jaana. plz mujhe kuch waqt akela chod dijiye.😑
maan: geet..agar tum 5 min me taiyyar nahi hui na...i'll hve to use force!😑
geet: dekhiye sir...mein iss waqt kaafi pareshaan hoon. meherbaani karke chale jaiye yahan se!😑
and before she could realise n e thing, maan lifted her off the ground on his shoulders and walked off. 😳

she struggled to get off but he held her even tightly, shoved her into his car seat, locked the door and drove off. geet was getting angry at all this. she kept on bad mouthing him all thru da journey, mostly becuz she was in  her night dress!πŸ₯Ί
it was a sunny day and the cool breeze just added to its beauty! he stopped his car at the edge of a hill top and walked out. geet too walked out to him. but before she could say him n e thing, the beautiful sight frm the hill caught her attention. the city looked so tiny in front of her. she instantly forgot all her anger and stood der awestruck!

maan:" cough..cough!!!πŸ€”
geet (getting into her senses): sir...aap mujhe yaha kyun laye?πŸ˜•
maan (sarcastically): tumhare suicide ke liye!πŸ˜ƒ
geet (shocked): suicide???😲
maan: haan...ab jab tumhare saath itna bura hua hai and tumhe lagta hai ke u r doomed and all ur dignity gone and stuff den tumhe to suicide hi kar lena chahiye geet! i knw this was the 1st option u'd hve thot. so am helping u!😈

geet (confused): yeh aap kya keh rahe hain sir?πŸ₯Ί
πŸ₯Ίmaan: sahi to keh raha hoon. ab kal raat was the worst nyt for u. itna bada haadsa hus tumhare saath..ab tum to kisi ko muh dikhane layak nahi rahi. so i thot of helping u out in this situation as ur welwisher!πŸ€—

at this geet got really angry!
geet: yeh kya bakwaas kar rahe hain aap sir? aur mein suicide kyun karrongi?  mare mere dishman! aur aapko kya lagta hai..i'll commit suicide for this stupid thing!!! rememebr mr. MSK, am not tht chicken hearted...so stop taunting!😑
😑maan smiled at his victory and walked upto her and held her soulders gently! geet didn't understand n e thing!
maan (politely): yahi to mein tumhe samjhana chahta tha geet. tumhe pata hai..in lyf u'll hve to face many more such situations..even more embarrasing than lats nyt..but tht doesn't mean ke humari lyf khatam ho gayi??😳

geet stood der listening silently...he was ryt!
maan: believe me geet, der r mnay ppl out der who hve faced even worse situations dan u but they hve tht courage to face it and come over it to start everything afresh! and am sure u r even braver dan those ppl!πŸ‘πŸΌ aur rahi baat sasha ki...am sure u can handle her! so stop sulking and get back to work!

and he winked ta her! geet thot abt it carefully. a smile touched her lips. she knew the truth and who was da main culprit for last nyt scandal..she can face it she knew! she looked at maan excitedly and hugged him as a reflex thanking him again and again! maan stiffened with her touch...with his elated heart singing...kya karoon haye..kuch kuch hota hai!!!❀️❀️

she excitedly ran towards da car and sat inside. he stood der watching her silently, smiling at her innocence when her loud voice distracted him-- sirrr chaliye...mujhe office ke liye der ho rahi hai. aur haan 1st take me back to my house...i need to change..hurry up..sirrr...!!πŸ˜†
maan felt so relieved to see his old bubbly geet back. he laughed at her naivity and walked off towards the car!😳
*bows*πŸ˜ƒ

do post comments okies!!!!😳
Edited by kawaii_geet - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Hi kiddo πŸ€—
thanks for writing it
how much I want see Maan will know about sasha's work
 but...
 anyway I can read it here and enjoy it
 beautifully written
 loved it.
how maan make geet understand to face the world and take the challenge .
 jo bbhi hua bahut bura hua but  geet have to face them and  make  see sasha is wrong and what she done.
Sasha 😑

at first maan is concern and tensed about geet y she is not in the office but then his ego  come and he want to ignore it
 but then he asked Adi about  geet and last night incident and he know the truth
maan's anger rising for sasha but he has more imp work
 maan have to make geet understand and make her come out from hiding and make her strong more.
 loved the way maan make geet understand
 a true mentor maan is for geet.
 geet understand it and her fighting spirit is come back.
loved maaneet scene.
 totally rocking.

I want another part of this os.

love u lots kiddoπŸ€—
keep writing.
rakhi di
πŸ€—

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 12 years ago
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it
ash u better write more OS

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous OS
Luvd it x
Written so beautifully
The suicide part was awesome,,very unique
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it ... awesome ... amazing ... 

the suicide part was πŸ˜†  ...  and Geet's reaction was πŸ€£  ...  only she can answer back the great MSK ... 

good job bacha ... one more part to banta hai boss ... i wanna see Geet ne Sasha ka kya haal kia πŸ˜†

write soon

lots of loveπŸ€—

Sana di 
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS Baby
Maan was so concerned about Geet.
Riding to the hilltop was very nice idea.
His way of knocking sense into her was superb.
Geet is back to her self again.
BTW loved Maan's heart singing kuch kuch hota hai.

gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
love u lots kiddoπŸ€—
keep writing
komlika thumbnail
😳 😳 there is reason for it... Will tell you once I come back

Awesome OS πŸ‘
BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
reminded me again of the old flavour of the serial i.e. the start of romance b/w MSK and geet- loved it! 
bubblygal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey..it was so nice...
so sweet of maan...