AP#27Khuda dikh raha hoga na dill tujhse juda hoga - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kritz08

Firstly you are welcome here😊Sorry but where to vote for Vivian?

Where are we voting Vivian and for what 😆
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

😆 Are you serious 🤣 🤣 🤣. Wow love the way you work if there something you don't like you go the source.

i do , don't i 🤣
@Neethz:Yes Pkyek has a lot of scope.AbhiYa is not an ordinary couple.The writers\creatives can do so many things with them if they use even 10% of their talent properly.
I know that i'm never gonna get what i want from pkyek.I imagine some Stelena scenes on AbhiYa😔 and sometimes i make my own scenes for them in my head offcourse!😳
Originally posted by Chill_Out

And you know what the funny part is? Even though the leads aren't uniting but aren't even being kept apart with dignity! 🤔

OMG that why I love you 🤗😆. Above all that's what burns is the abusive way they keep them apart. How can cv have two people who love each other to the core be so disrespectful to each other without reason especially Abhay. That guy brain is so thick and him being frozen for a year didn't help either. 😡

Where are we voting Vivian and for what 😆
I have no idea😕Maybe its for some award or nomination?
Cya Neethzi🤗I may have to leave after 10 mins

I have no idea😕Maybe its for some award or nomination?

Well if was for the Abhay I wouldn't need a reason or where cause I'll go find it myself 😆
well, i will keep on spamming. well i have to leave in few bec my frens will wake up anytime soon,and we just slept few hours ago from yes's party

Well if was for the Abhay I wouldn't need a reason or where cause I'll go find it myself 😆
Same here lol...i'm totally in love with Abhay Raichand😍
But Vivian Dsena🤔 ...thanks to certain reasons😉 i'm not a huge fan of him.But,I still do like him for giving me Abhay Raichand😳
Edited by Kritz08 - 12 years ago

Cya Neethzi🤗I may have to leave after 10 mins

I really enjoying posting with you Kritz 🤗. I don't know if you remember this but we posted together before on a promo video. I think you agree with me about Jeh helping Piya for his own reason and the TM attacked you 😆 cause she thought you called Jeh and villian and you were 😕🤣
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago