NOT SO GOOD RATINGS DUE TO DRAGGING POLICY

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Phulwa serial has got good concept, script, direction and every right ingredients, but still the show not being able to make it top15 because I strongly feel COLORS channel dragging policy.
If we observe shows like Laagi Tujhse Lagan, Uttaran, BV, NAIDL the shows are dragged like anything especially Uttaran because ratings are doing good, I think viewers are not opting for COLORS new shows because if they start watching they will get addicted, and automatically ratings will be high and if ratings are high obviously they will drag it with all unnecessar and unberable tracks like what they are showing in Uttaran. Even Mukti Bandhan is good but viewers are not opting because of channel over dragging policy. I feel it one of the reason why PHULWA is not able to make it to top 10. What do you all say?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
To some extent i agree with you . Another reason is people are not accepting Shankar and Phulwa Marriage 
Anu_XD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you and also Pia.

Lots of people are not able to digest Phulwa and Shankar's relationship as it is child marriage...but seriously, it's not some fiction colors is making up, but rather Phulan Devi's life story,,,,,,the show has edited it of course because her actual circumstances were horrible.They cannot show all that in tv...especially in an Indian drama.

Even though the show has changed her story a bit, all I can see is that she is married to a man thrice her age, get's her father's land back from her cousin...it's all going accordingly, but edited..

I like the show, it's not dirty...it's not unpleasant. It's how an Indian soap is supposed to be.

I'm getting off the point right...sorry...
😛😛

okeiz, I think Phulwa deserves very much to be in top 10 ranking!!
😃😃
😃😃😃

priyaptkq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the tvr or tam data is very 'low but i donp't understand that why the trp of phulwa is always oin the top 10 shows, i really dpont understsnd the stratergy, p'ls guys can anuyone can explain.
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i cant understand ,as per nwe report phulwa is on top 10 ranking.
then what is difference between trp report.

phulwa is awesome , we love it.we love to see jannat & angad both are awesome.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 yeah agree at ur post . for its story  this show should  be in top ten   , if its not being able   for that , then atleast it should be  given rank 15 for its  unique concept .. really disappointed to see that ...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

To some extent i agree with you . Another reason is people are not accepting Shankar and Phulwa Marriage 

they can accept marriage of   gal 16 years old  with boy 65 years old  which is completely crap , i fail to understand what happened to viewers?? why they cant differentiate  between good or  bad.. as  everyone knows  that  this show is based on  story of phoolan, though  why they not understanding that??😡
Anu_XD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

they can accept marriage of   gal 16 years old  with boy 65 years old  which is completely crap , i fail to understand what happened to viewers?? why they cant differentiate  between good or  bad.. as  everyone knows  that  this show is based on  story of phoolan, though  why they not understanding that??😡

hahaha😆😆😆 so, f-r-i-g-g-i-n-g true!!!!
murlidharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

i agree with u.
it is  shocking why people complain for marriage. first of it is a show & 2ndly it is some how based on real life story.
this show want to stop that all thing.
so people should take leason from this.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuXD

hahaha😆😆😆 so, f-r-i-g-g-i-n-g true!!!!

hay yesterday u watched angad 's dance in ratan ka sawyambar ,??? he had done dance on two songs and he did  so well... really he seems perfect dancer...