Ek dhuje ke saath (ArSh, Maaneet, Preer) Part 10

ArSh_Maaneet thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Summary: This story is about three couples who never believed in love but this changes when they meet each other.This is an action filled love story that goes through many obsteciles. What does destiny have in store for them?

Author Note: This fan fiction is written by Mishti and my friend Dhanoo. This our first ff so please bear with us and feel free to give us suggestions as we need them. I hope you guys will like our ff.We are not plagiarizing anybody else's story, if some things are same as your story, that's just coincidental not purposefully done. Sorry because our hindi is weak so our writing will be mostly English. Thank You.

Character Sketch

MALLIK FAMILY

Armaan Mallik

He used to be a happy person that loves to prank people. But after his long time girlfriend betrayed him, he turned into a angry young man. Even though he is Delhi's one of the three most eligible bachelors, he is not a playboy. He does not believe in love after riddhima left him. He loves his two sisters, Geet and Heer, to death. He would do anything for them. He is also very protective of everyone he loves which includes his parents, sisters, and his best friends Prem and Maan. He has not met shilpa yet but has heard a lot about her. He is a Senior doctor in Sanjeevani. He is a Cardiologist.

Heer Mallik

Shes gorgeuos and beautiful. And every boy wants her. She is best friends with Shilpa. Heer is sweet, simple and senstive. She is also outgoing and fun loving. She is very sweet to everyone, respects them. She loves her family from the bottom of her heart. She loves her older brother and sister to the core and respects them. She lives in Canada with Shilpa. They are moving to India soon to their family.  She wins the beauty pageant every year. But when she hates someone, god save that person. She also gets irritated easily. She has a boyfriend name Dev. She is a pediatrist.

Geet Mallik

He is the younger sister of Armaan Mallik and older sister of Heer Mallik. She loves her brother and sister a lot. She lives in London right now.She is a psychologist. She is excited to meet Shilpa, Heer's best friend, when she returns to India. Geet is educated, beautiful and sweet. She does not believe in love. She was almost raped by the person she "loves". Hence she does not trust boys except her older brother and her dad. She hates players and khadoos/ arrogant men. But, she never let her past effect her. She is still the sweet, cute and bubbly person. Once she starts talking to some one, she never stops.But, she gets angry very easily. Totally in one word she is a sweet sherni.

Shahid Mallik

He is the hot father of his hot prince and two dashing princesses and he is the hot and naughty husband of his sweet and adorable wife Amrita. He is the MD of the Malik constructions. They are the neighbours and family friends of the Khurana's. When Mr.Khurana died, he helped daadi run their business. He loves Shilpa like his own daughter and calls her 'girlfriend'. He loves Maan and Prem like he loves armaan. He is a very sweet and kind person. He loves his family alot but he and Amrita are very much concerned about their children's future as no one is interested in marriage.

Amrita Malik 

She is the sweet wife of Shahid and the dashing and caring mom of Armaan, Geet and Heer.She is very sweet and down to earth person. She supported the Khurana family when they are in need of help. She always treats Prem, Maan n Shilpa as her own kids. She is the MD of Malik Orphanage. Shilpa and Heer work with her at the orphanage. She loves her children very much an hopes that at some point in their life they will marry. She is a strong woman with Strong principles.

KHURANA FAMILY

Prem Singh Khurana

He is 26 years old. He is the non-identical twin of Maan. He is 10 min elder than Maan. He is serious when it comes to his work. He is a senior doctor in Sanjeevani.He is a happy go lucky guy. He is handsome and dashing. He is one of the three most eligible bachelors of Delhi.He secertly has a crush on his best friend's (Armaan)sister Heer. He saw Heer on TV. He loves his daadima, his younger twin:Maan and his little princess to the core. Believes in true love. He is a neurologist

Maan Singh Khurana

He is also 26years old. He is arrogant, proud and reserved but sweet to people that are close to his heart. He is one of the three most eligible bachelors of Delhi. All girls drool over him. He is dashing and handsome. He loves his grandmother, elder twin and his little princess a lot.He is also a senior doctor in sanjeevani along with his brother: Prem and his best buddy: Armaan.He used to be a sweet and outgoing person but that was all changed when he was betrayed by his girlfriend Sameera. He is a Cardiologist. He does not believe in love or marriage.

Shilpa Singh Khurana

She is the little princess of the hot twins(Maan and Prem). She is cute, bubbly, innocent and intelligent. She is really strong and never loses confidence. She always looks at the positive side of the situation. She never gets truly angry unless it is related to her family. She says very silly things at times that makes everyone laugh. She is serious when it comes to studies and work and other than that she is naughty and big chatter box. She became a senior doctor recently. She is best friends with Heer and is eager to meet Heer's older sister Geet(who is currently in London). She loves her daadima, her brothers alot. She also loves sweetu (her favourite teddy bear, gifted to her by her brothers). She is 24 years old. She lives in Canada with Heer. They are moving to india to their family soon. She believes in true love is waiting for her knight in a shining armour. She is a pediatrist.

Savitri singh Khurana

Daadi of prem,maan and Shilpa. She loves her grandchildren to the core. She has brought them up since they were kids. Her son and daughter in-law has passed away. She is a very strong woman yet sweet and cute just like a teddy bear. She loves Armaan as her own. She is concerned about her grand children future as no body is interested in marriage.

PM list: -divya-, -vishwa-, Bidz_cutegal, fri42911, maaneetangel, shivi17, FULTUSI, maanujaanu, shah10, Krazy4KaSh, niki4life, klutszy_KaShian, Radhikashah(and anybody who replied or added us to the buddy list). If anybody not in this list and want us to pm either reply or add us to your buddy list. Thankyou.

-luv Mishti and Dhanoo
Edited by ArSh_Maaneet - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bazingaaa thumbnail
Please Post your first part. Cant wait to read it. These are all my favorite couples
ArSh_Maaneet thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The Betrayed Heart (Part 1)

Maan: Gosh Shilpa!!! Aur kitni der. Please Jaldi karo
Shilpa: Ayi Bunny
Maan: My name is MAAN SINGH KHURANA and not BUNNY
Shilpa comes downstairs and gives Maan a puppy dog face and fake tears in her eyes.
Shilpa: (in a childish voice) Why cant I call you bunny?
Maan melts and hugs her and says in a defeated voice...
Maan: Fine you can all me bunny but dont cry shona
Shilpa: Yes!!! You are the best bunny. and her tears disappeared in a second.
Prem: Maan, she has you wrapped around her finger,
Maan: don't remind me and I am not the only one LADOOO
Prem makes a bad face and makes a scary face and lifts his fist up.
Prem: Don't make me punch you.
Maan: Come on!! Lets fight.
Shilpa: NOOO I don't want to fight now. Lets leave. We are late for our reservations at Blue Quill Hotel.
Maan and Prem don't listen to her and keep fighting. Shilpa goes there and holds her brothers by their ears.
Shilpa: STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maan and Prem: sorry meri maa!! ab chale
********************************They reached the hotel**********************************
They all are waiting for their food to come. While Prem notices Maan's girlfriend:Sameera kissing some body else
Prem: aa Maan!! Kya tum abhi bhi Sameera ke saath ho.
Maan: ha bhaiyya. kyun?
Prem: Maan, Shilpa waha dekho(he points to the table where sameera and the other guy kissing)
Maan is shell shocked
Shilpa's anger is boiling and she holds prem's hand to control her anger.
Maan: Bhaiyya, Shilpa mein abhi aata hoon.
Prem: kaha jaa rahe ho Maan.
Maan just goes, Prem and Shilpa follow him
meanwhile at Sammera's table
Sameera: just wait and watch baby!! everything is under my control. Maan does everything i say.
He is my ghulaam. Soon, you and i will live like kings and queens with Khurana's property.
Maam, Prem and Shilpa hear everything. Maan is heartbroken and he felt betrayed and numb. Prem and Shilpa had a hard time controlling their anger while Maan felt nothing. Nothing at all.
Shilpa goes up there to Sammera and slaps her.
Shilpa: Listen you b*t*h, No one messes up with MY BROTHER. (Shilpa slaps her one more time) You will regret messing with the Khuranas. Your countdown starts NOW. You will regret this. You better watch your back.
Shilpa grabs Prem and Maan's hand and leaves. She pulls them to the car and starts driving. She looks at Prem and signals him to talk to Maan.
Prem: R u okay Maan? Just Forget what happened. Okay.
Shilpa: Shut up BHAI. Manniii...
Maan leaves the car and goes to his room. Shilpa tells Prem to cook while she goes upstairs to talk to Maan. She knocks his room.
Maan: Leave me alone
Shilpa: Its me Bubba.
Maan gives a defeated sigh and tells her to come in.
Maan: Come in Shilpa
Shilpa: You won't call me Silly Willy.
Maan gives a small smile.
Maan: Sorry. I meant come in Silly Willy.
Shilpa gives him a big smile with all her teeth showing.
Shilpa: Luv you bunny and gives him a huge bear hug.
Prem comes along and sees the ? of the khurana hug.
Prem: WTH!!!! The Khurana hug without me. How did this happen. I am heartbroken.
Prem says this with a hand on his heart and falling down on his knee. Maan and Shilpa give out a small laugh.
Maan & Shilpa: Come here you big joker.
Prem crawls over to Maan and Shilpa and joins in the Khurana Sandwich.
***************************************** Few Minutes Later *****************************************
Prem: You want to eat something Maan
Maan: no leave alone for sometime
Prem and Shilpa imitated Maan
Maan: guys, please go
Prem and Shilpa: if you don't eat, we won't either
Maan: fine(he sighs) let's eat
Prem and Shilpa: yeh hui na baat!!!
Maan: now i know, how much pain Armaan went through.
Shilpa: Armaan????
Maan: mera aur prem ka best friend.
Prem: ab vo sab chod, pehle khana kaa le bunny aur tu bhi shona
Maan and Shilpa: DON'T CALL ME THAT BHAI.They shouted leaving Prem flabbergasted.
Looking at prem's face they bursted out laughing.
Prem: ya!! very funny.
Shilpa: Lets eat. Mere peet mein haati kabadi kar rahe hain.

Precap: Armaan's past.
Please click the like button and please comment. Good or Bad. =)

INDEX:
Betrayed heart(part1): page1 
Broken heart(part2): page 2
Shattered Mirror(part3):page 3
India here we Come(part4): Page 5
Surprise(part5):page 7
Dashing Hitlers(part6):page 9
Family Union(part7): page11
Scar (Part 8): page 17
Khurana's Vs Mallik's (Part 9): page19
Khurana's Vs Mallik's (Part 9.5): Page 20
Zor Ka Jatka (Part 10): Page 23
Edited by ArSh_Maaneet - 11 years ago
cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Oooh sounds interesting

Please add me to your PM list and update soon :-)

fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
fantastic character sketch and part 1.
loved it.
please update soon and add me to your PM list.
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum update
do continue soon
luved d way shilpa stood up 4 Maan
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear..πŸ˜ƒ

First of all, congrats for your new FF..😊 I really loved the Characters' Sketch.. It's really different and unique..πŸ‘ And the first part was awesome without any doubt.. πŸ˜ƒLoved the bonding between the Khurana siblings.. πŸ˜³ The first scene made me rofl..🀣 Aww poor Maan!  Hope he gets better soon..😊 I loved Shilpa's attitude toward that idiot Sameera..😑 Hats off to her..πŸ‘πŸΌ And the way Prem and Shilpa tried to console Maan was too adorable..😳 Loved the part when Prem put his hand on his heart and knelt down..☺️ That was veryyy cute..😳 Overall I really loved it..❀️ Very good job.. Keep it up..πŸ‘ Please don't forget to PM me about the updates.. 😳

Love.. Bidz πŸ€—
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats !!!!!!! 4 ur first one ...

interesting concept ...

add me to ur pm list ...

continue soon ...
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dear...