Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidhi1027 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yayaya there were SIdhShi B4 now ABHIYA in ur mind 24/7 iu know how crazy r u but now is JIYA not ABHIYA ANYMOre lol U R VEryyy late  🤣Edited by vidhi1027 - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vidhi1027

yayaya there were SIdhShi B4 now ABHIYA in ur mind 24/7 iu know how crazy r u but now is JIYA not ABHIYA ANYMOre lol U R VEryyy late 

what are you saying? are you on crack? i am sidshi fan still and always will be and na na baby i am never late b/c after every darkness there is light and abhay is back with a bang so you need to get your head check. go see today scene you will know who is going to be what. there is no one for piya the abhay. no matter how many people tries to keep abhiya away from each other no one cane keep them away from each other. this post is about abhiya so i don't want you to talk about someone else then abhiya b/c i care a dame about them. this is the new beginning of abhiya let the game begin. there is none for piya then abhay PERIOD!!!!

p.s. if you take someone else name then i swear i will beat you up tomorrow at your house🤣
vidhi1027 thumbnail
Abhay (AK VIVAN) is so hott er... i like PIYA with AbhayEdited by vidhi1027 - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
vidhi i swear to god you are testing my paticant now. edit your post now. otherwise i promise you i will beat you up😡😡😡😡 EDIT IT!!!!!!! this post is about abhiya no one else. edit it now and go somewhere else to play lovey dovey🤣
vidhi1027 thumbnail
Okey Meri Ma Abhay n Piya r made for eachother ❤️
.Shiva. thumbnail

Okey Meri Ma Abhay n Piya r made for eachother ❤️

that's much better and now go do what i told you to vidhi otherwise i will come to your house and beat you up🤣🤣
you are abhiya fan na vidhi? from what i know you are b/c in college you were the one who was telling me about this show and abhiya.
.Shiva. thumbnail
vidhi get lost and stop pulling my leg. i swear i will not spare you when i get my hand on you. do as i said in text now😡😆
vidhi1027 thumbnail
i know i was the one who told u abt this show are"" MERI BILLI MUJEHI KATE""  😍
.Shiva. thumbnail

i know i was the one who told u abt this show are"" MERI BILLI MUJEHI KATE""  😍

not my fault you were the one who was pulling my leg even after knowing who i adore the most. so you get what yo give🤣
anyhow was my writing good or bad b/c then i might try another one🤣
vidhi1027 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

vidhi get lost and stop pulling my leg. i swear i will not spare you when i get my hand on you. do as i said in text now😡😆

I already edited mann