Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you friends, one and all, for appreciating this thread for the unsung heroes of MKAP my adorable, touching and charming, tender and caring TandC!!!!

LONG LIB KTC - DOSTI JINDABAAAD!!!!!

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the post! πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ T&C really deserve some appreciation, after all they've done for Krishna. Plus, I've been feeling really sorry for them since I discovered that they sleep at the adda and not at home, even in this heat. Why doesn't Baba provide them with an airconditioner? πŸ˜†
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Loved the post! πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ T&C really deserve some appreciation, after all they've done for Krishna. Plus, I've been feeling really sorry for them since I discovered that they sleep at the adda and not at home, even in this heat. Why doesn't Baba provide them with an airconditioner? πŸ˜†

u know it!!! 

khud to baarish mein geela pada rehta hai, aur un dono ko sala dui glass bhi nahin de sakta paani peene ke liye...

quicki translation for non-lingo speakers!!!

K goes round gettin eternally wet in the rain and stayin cool, while he cant even give the duo a cup each to drink their water from!!!!!πŸ˜†

Baba, baba, baba...πŸ₯Ί...pick up the pieces yaar and think of your ever faithful friends kabbo kabbo...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

Farak zaroor pada hoga, lekin that's where love and understanding of their friend takes over...
they see K's pain and in seeing his pain and remorse, they forget their own pain, glad only that their Kisna Bhaiya has seen the light after all...

Chandu did venture to K that he had indeed made a huge mistake and by all accounts he should be punished...bless him!

well saidπŸ‘
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

u know it!!!

khud to baarish mein geela pada rehta hai, aur un dono ko sala dui glass bhi nahin de sakta paani peene ke liye...

quicki translation for non-lingo speakers!!!

K goes round gettin eternally wet in the rain and stayin cool, while he cant even give the duo a cup each to drink their water from!!!!!πŸ˜†

Baba, baba, baba...πŸ₯Ί...pick up the pieces yaar and think of your ever faithful friends kabbo kabbo...

Exactly. It's not difficult to lose your friends, and Krishna needs to be really careful, or they'll leave him.

On a side note, I'd love to see cute little filler scenes about either T or C to fall for some girl, and the pursuit, under the guidance of Kriya πŸ˜† Anyone other than Ganga or Arushi though.
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

This is for you Kisna Bhaiya...😑 on behalf of my darling TandC - best friends ever!!!!⭐️         Thaanxx alot KEENKEEN for entertaining us πŸ˜›

You    son of a !!
(Honestly, Chandu is just tellin the truth here...)πŸ‘
Not only did you act like a complete with our Bhabi ma, making her cry and suffer

like hell, you went round and bashed up the Dhaba that me and Tunna broke our backs making for you and then, when all I'm doing is trying to help you and Bhabi Ma sort out your differences, you give me one putthe haath ki,

Very Well said he must have not done this to there bhabhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

or ek ghumaike (take yer pick) and almost gave me a in the process!!!!!

πŸ˜†yup...rightly said,he must control his anger so that he could behave properly to his closeones😳😳
πŸ˜†

On top of which you come round here, in the middle of the frickin night when me and T are and then you start warbling on and on    finally about how you made a BIIIGGG  mistake and then you go round practising all night how to say       

🀣he spoiled there night"Bechare raat bhaar so nahi paye"πŸ˜†
🀣

but in all of this I have to now tell you how really   I am that you didnt once think to apologise to Me!!!!!

hahahaha he did'nt apologise to chanduπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 as if they both are the chellas of krishnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So you think about that while you're busy  up to Bhabi Ma and about what we put up with being friends wid you...

Thank your lucky stars you have mates like us who despite all your antics, still think

So go have your and remember we're rootin for ya coz we love you man,  

and we'll always be there for ya!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ (God only knows why...)

They are true friends,will love to see these kinds of friends in my life tooπŸ˜ƒ

KTC - Friends for Life!!!!!

All in all a lovely and entertaining post

i love cari's EMOTIONAL ATYAACHAAR and this one also makes me laughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thanx alot KEENKEEN😳
πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Amit_Mehra - 12 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice πŸ‘

yes, K needs to apologize to them ...no compromise ...but glad that chandu is voicing his mind n giving it to him straight ...great friends πŸ˜Š  K should thank his stars for having P n TC in his life 😊 ...seeing that all his other relations r fake or selfish   Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail
Didn't do ya justice yesterday...time constraint
Tremendous job!!
You know I lubbed it!
Edited by Atticus - 12 years ago