Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Sam you are so wrong ... actually no one above the age of 10 was allowed ... because as soon as i posted the ad alot of people came to explain they can't have Prem as their father because they were eying something else 🤣 So i had to put a disclaimer that this offer is for kids of and below 10 😆

Hayye Rabba!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh you had a disclaimer and all... Wow!

Ok GTG now... take care everyone!

Harshad... I guess u are sleeping by now and I hope tomorrow you will have more fun doing what you enjoy doing!
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Oh so I guess this was created after Mrs Juneja decided to adopt Sneha.. or whatever that kid's name was

Well if you guys put that Pic of Prem as a father... everyone would want to his kid... even people older to him!🤣 especially bcoz selection is 100% guaranteed!🤣

who would want to be his kid
i mean behen par itna fuss karte ho toh kid? you think kisi ne apply kia hoga
or it ws like if nt tht way thn this way only😲🤣

but i agree with you here soapie thodi fatherly figure types lagati yeh laga di😲isey dekkar woh sneha ka bhi mann badal jata🤣

anyways am off for now

sayonara every1
ALl the Best HC fr ur masters and P.hD
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning Harshadians !!!!

WOW what a start to new FC !! Keep going guys !!!!

@that Prem Pic: I havent seen this before...oh I have never been there at forums !! lolxxx...is there something which you guys didn't do it??😆
Edited by -Alina- - 12 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail
Good morning HCians... HCR =30!

"Jagane ke liye alarm clock lagate hai" 🤣 Oh I just loved loved HC's taunting laugh in that scene!

@Alina... you are an old member of FCs right? How come you were not active is kis desh😕
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
-Alina- thumbnail

Good morning HCians... HCR =30!

"Jagane ke liye alarm clock lagate hai" 🤣 Oh I just loved loved HC's taunting laugh in that scene!

@Alina... you are an old member of FCs right? How come you were not active is kis desh😕

Well I just dont go there !! i mean I used to go there...but I was a silent reader for few days and when i found out abt my home(HCFC) I stayed here all the time !! lolxxx You wont believe I joined IF in 2005 and I'm still not I-F Rocker...lolxx

Anyway which scene you are talking abt??
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Alina which picture you haven't seen before? ðŸ˜² Don't tell me you have not seen 19th june prem pic, else you would be instantly "fired" ðŸ¤£
-Alina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Alina which picture you haven't seen before? ðŸ˜² Don't tell me you have not seen 19th june prem pic, else you would be instantly "fired" ðŸ¤£

Don't fire me soapy !! I have seen 19th June wali pic...i'm talking abt this 

I haven't seen this before !!! lolxxx
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alina-

Well I just dont go there !! i mean I used to go there...but I was a silent reader for few days and when i found out abt my home(HCFC) I stayed here all the time !! lolxxx You wont believe I joined IF in 2005 and I'm still not I-F Rocker...lolxx

Anyway which scene you are talking abt??

The scene I mentioned here...😲ALina what is wrong with you... u cant forget such scenes... this is 3rd November 2010... where Taani comes to wake up Onu in her house!

Seriously Alina... u are member since 2005, you have not become a Rocker and u dont remember scenes or pictures! That picture is 19th June 2008 Prem... People on this FC will "kill" u if u say u have not seen that pic before!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Oh oki Alina ... then its ok ... now you better see the one on page 6 of FC too or else after two years when i will repost you will say you haven;t seen it before ðŸ¤£
Soaps1 thumbnail

The scene I mentioned here...😲ALina what is wrong with you... u cant forget such scenes... this is 3rd November 2010... where Taani comes to wake up Onu in her house!

Seriously Alina... u are member since 2005, you have not become a Rocker and u dont remember scenes or pictures! That picture is 19th June 2008 Prem... People on this FC will "kill" u if u say u have not seen that pic before!

Tauba tauba FC waloun pey itna bara ilzam? 😲 Jab tou abhi tak zinda hey koi aur kaisey mar sakta hey 🤣

Sab ki memory tez nahi hoti 😛