CID

dream world (of cid team)

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
frnds dis thred is to post all ur night as well as day dreams of any cid character!!!!!!!!so go ahead n dream high!!!!!!!v can even provide prizes for best dreamers!!!!!!!!! give suggestions n dreams!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maria-rock thumbnail

NICE TOPIC I,LL REPLY TOMORROW.

😍

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We had a dream thread long ago...has many funny discussions...

But it has not been used for some time, so it's ok to open a new one. 😛 
Padmpriya thumbnail
Thanks dear vis di. Share ur dream too na! Wil wait.
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank u padmapriya for the thread..
i knw thr is a thread before related to this, but i didnt found it..
ab toh Vis di bhi permission de di for this new thread..
actually i have many day dreams, but will post later..
Edited by moonlight5 - 12 years ago
Padmpriya thumbnail
Ok so m starting wid my dream. Actualy i never saw asha era but in my dream der was asha as Sr. Ins. asha n no sachin. I found myself an 16 yr old cum to cid team for just cocurricular activities of school. Acp n team welcum me. Al r treating me like der young sis. Sr ins. Asha never scolded me but was very strict. She never allowed any officer to cum wid outshirt. N once i make demand to make a scekcth of khooni as m gud at art n they allow. N even i m impresd by computer system used to make scektch. So i m scared a little bit to ask asha as she seemed to hv scolded kajal for pony tail. So i ask daya n abhi sir they immediadly agree n even abhi sir asks acp sir as he knw he wil allow n acp sir allows me n m very happy n completes d task though wid sum difficulty. In one case acp asks me not to cum wid them as i m small not that mature n it is risky. But wen i say sir i wil b in car only first asha shouts at me then on daya sir n tasha di's telling they agree. N on reachng der al team gets down n acp asks me not to cum n gives gun n headphone but dont shoot wid gun he warns. For hours i hear many sound of guns n shouts through headphone but after dat no sound. So slowly i walk out of car but very alertly as sir has warned but find dat d man has kept daya abhi at gun point n no one can do nythng or else they wil fal frm roof top. I try to climb d roof but in vain n atlast climbs n acp c me n warns al othr team. N i very bravely shoots at khoonis leg n he misses mark. So team catches him. All praise me n even daya sir picks me up. All team is happy nw even asha congrats me. How was my dream. Nw give urs.
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have had many funny as well as sweet dreams of Aditya sir,as for daydreaming, well, that is 24*7..However, I want to relate one funny dream which I saw recently. Actually, I was reading a history book on the struggles of Marshall Tito and his Partisan army who fought for the birth of Free Yugoslavia.. now, there was one account where Tito's right hand man Djido who was of Russian and Montenegrin origin is addressing the commoners to fight for their cause, he is all pumped up and speaking with a lot of gusto and people are falling into a trance as usually is seen happening when a demagogue addresses people...Now, that scene left a serious imprint on my mind. So, when I retired to bed at night, lo and behold I am seeing a scene where I am sitting among a mass of girls who seem to be in a hypnotic state, all of a sudden in a makeshift stage before us, I see a man making a majestic entry from one of the sides, I am yet seeing only a hazy face, he is dressed in the usual attire of a dictator of Russian lineage, a military coat,, with a stylish sash tied to the middle of his torso and breeches adorning his powerful legs...suddenly all the girls rise...and everyone bellows in a deferential tone, "HAIL, SR INS ABHIJEET".It was then that I realised that something was wrong...I looked up and indeed saw Aditya sir with a royal expression on his face, with some tresses falling on his forehead☺️ raise his right arm and acknowledge everyone...Then he began to speak, but the words which came out were, "ACP Pradyuman, mujhe tumhara badge chahiye!"
I was startled out of my sleep and for the better part of the night clutched my stomach as it was aching due to laughing uncontrollably😆
Edited by deep_baner - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow...amazing thread...well about dreams to in my all dreams i see only abhijeet sir...😆...thanks padma di for opening this thread👏...it seems very interesting...😉
..Roopal.. thumbnail
@deep_baner

funny dream😆...

HAIL, SR INS ABHIJEET
ACP Pradyuman, mujhe tumhara badge chahiye

🤣
Edited by roopalgupta - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
@padma di

wow di nice dream...ekdam cid style...bravery and all that...shabash...u did a good job...thanks hamare duo ko bacha lia😆...and thank god no sachin😆