Beauty with Brains.. leaves the Beast in Pain

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow. .. .just wow...at Khushi's awesome presence of mind..!! 👏

The way she first felt turned off by the task... n later took it up as a challenge... is worth a huge round of claps..!!

As ASR sat in his cabin.. already celebrating his victory... Khushi. ... the beauty with brains.. outwitted him with her simplicity and presence of mind...!! 😳

The task given was 'To take measurements of Male Models  who were decked up in capris and vests..' and tho Khushi wanted to wash off her hands from it... the moment ASR stepped in n made it clear that victory n defeat both were hers to achieve.. Khushi prayed to her Devi Maiya n lo n behold found a simple solution to a once complex looking problem..!!

Fab work Khushi... u indeed are gonna leave the Beast bellowing with the pain.. the pain of defeat when he finds out u achieved the semingly impossible feat..!!

Fab performance by Barun...especially his dialogues and Sanaya.. just.. steals the show everytime with her bubblyness and cuteness.. with a face that transcends both fear n confidence in equal measure..!
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This show, indeed, is unique and different from the others. Khushi proved that she is able to challenge ASR's challenge.  It was amazing how she used her brains and brought out such a brilliant idea.

The beast, on the other hand, will be in for a surprise after he finds out about beauty's capabilities. The episode was love !!
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
😆 Khushi surprised me... Never thought she wud take up the task given by ASR, considering the fact that she actually ran away from there.. ASR is gonna get shocked..😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafa_94

This show, indeed, is unique and different from the others. Khushi proved that she is able to challenge ASR's challenge.  It was amazing how she used her brains and brought out such a brilliant idea.

The beast, on the other hand, will be in for a surprise after he finds out about beauty's capabilities. The episode was love !!

Exactly in any other show the leading lady wuld be panting and huffing n giving up n seeing her plight ppl will offer to help.. here Khushi used her brains and solved the problem on her own.. KUDOS 👏
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

😆 Khushi surprised me... Never thought she wud take up the task given by ASR, considering the fact that she actually ran away from there.. ASR is gonna get shocked..😆

I swear... i cant imagine how much he is gonna be... '😳' & '😲' ... seeing Khushi finishing her task... without dropping a tear..😆
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
ASR is in for s shock and surprise. But I think he will be after Khushi's life after this. He is not someone who'll accept defeat easily 😔
Sanlicious thumbnail

All I can say is, both of them would never give in so easily, and that's their charm..!

Sometimes it would be khushi celebrating her victory and sometimes it would be Arnav but atlast, they both would end up falling for each other 😍

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ekdam nehale pe dehala.. the way she found the solution for her problem.. brilliant.. Now ASR will be mad... and he will create more problems for her in the office work...
Tanu, you said very true.. beauty with brain.. leaves beast with pain...
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
I can't wait for the Beast to figure out wut the Beauty did! HAH he is gonna look so funnY!
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi is brilliant. I can't wait to see Arnav's face when he knows what she did.