"love N deception"- abhay-piya FF updated pg-143 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!! How exciting topics itz...plz update soon...eagerly w8in...nd plz pm me plzzz...
Originally posted by I-love-Roses

Lovely start heena! I awww thanx alot shalini😊 hope Abhay's not bad here.nt xactly bt he made some mistakes😉 Add me to your PM list! sure
Originally posted by NaomiRayaan

OMG!!! How exciting topics itz.awww thanx alot hun😊..plz update soon.ya sure..eagerly w8in...nd plz pm me plzzz..ofcourse dear ðŸ˜Š.
part-1

piya comes out of her thoughts n decides to call someone...piya(to herself)-i need to talk her...she is d only one whom i cn trust...i knw i av already taken a risk of visiting  the doctor for confirming ma pregnancy news...i knw d symptoms of ma pregnancy r nt going to b normal...i cn't visit any doctor like this...
piya takes out her cell n dials a number...piya- is this jamey???
jamey--who's this?? this is me pia...she said!! 
jamey- where d hell were u pia ....??...i m searching u like nything frm last one 
whole month...abhay he is nt telling me anything...n u .. how could u do this??
pia(trying to b normal)- i m sorry jamey...i didn't get a chance to inform u...i m here in new jersey...n i want u to come here...i need u!!!
jamey- wat new jersey...wat d hell r u doing there...is everything ok wid u??...what went wrong wid u n abhay...pia...i still av no idea...??
pia(trying nt to cry)- jamey...pls listen to me...n first promise u wl nt tel nyone nt even a single person dat i m here in new jersey n i av sumthing reli important to discuss wid u...pls come here asap!!
jamey- bt pia atleast tel me...wats wrong??
pia-pls come first n i promise i wl tel u everything!!!
jamey- ok n i wl b there asap...
pia- thanx alot swts!!

piya was standing at d airpot waiting for jamey...as soon she saw her...she couldn't control herself n hugged her tigthly n tears started rolling down her cheeks...
jamey knew dat there is something hell wrong wid piya...so she let her cry!!
after sometime they reached piya's apartment...which was so nt big bt beautiful !!
piya adjusted jamey's stuff in a side by room...

after few hours of rest ...jamey came to piya's room...where she was working on her lappy...she came n set near piya
jamey- piya pls cn u tel me nw...i av taken rest...n pls don't give me this tourture(actually jamey wanted to know each n every thing as she entered d apartment bt piya forced her to get some rest n they wl talk later on...she didn't want jamey to stress herself so much after a long journey) ...n xplain me wats going on...?
piya(looking straight into jamey's eyes)-- the she took out a file frm her side cupboard n passed it to jamey!!
as soon as jamey opened d file her jaw dropped...she couldn't believe what she read in it
jamey- piya wat is this...u r PREGNANT!!!
piya eyes filled wid tears...
jamey- piya u r preganat wid abhay's child!! he is the father of this child!! (jamey knew dat piya is a very nice girl..n she has loved only one person in her life n dat's abhay n for him only she has crossed all d boundaries widout giving a name of "marriage " to their relationship)
piya just lowered her eyes...(nt of any regret bt just of d pain of betrayal)
jamey- listen to me piya...i knw bringing a new life is possible in vampire's world if one of the two persons is  human...bt u cn't b d one piya...u don't knw how dangerous this whole thing cn b...no u r nt gng to give birth to this child...r u getting ma point...??
piya was hell shocked by jamey's last words...she couldn't believe dat jamey was saying all dat...
piya - jamey wat d hell r u saying...i cn't believe u r saying this..u want me to abort this child...listen to me jamey i don't give damn  to this thing dat abhay is d father of this child...who is a vampire...i just knw one thing this baby is mine...i m going to bring this child in this world at any cost...no point how dangerous it cn be...n no one in this whole universe cn change my decision... nt even u!! n i called u here to help me out coz u r a vampire n i cn't trust anyone else n again tears fell frm her chocolate brown big eyes
jamey( try to control herself n she understood dat no one can change piya's decision nt even abhay))- ok piya...if u want this i m wid u...bt this is going to b reli difficult...or might b or should i say must b at d end of this whole thing ...u wl become one of us!!

pia didn't take a single moment n simply said- i m ready!!!
jamey couldn't believe on her ears...dat a gal who has just entered her 20's is ready to give her whole life for a vampire's child!!!
jamey-- ok piya i need to knw everything first ...wat went wrong b/w abhay n u...n y u r here nw???

flashback
piya's life was at her best...abhay n she was into a relationship...abhay propsed piya...n piya couldn't believe d most handsome and eligible bachelor of her college is her boyfrnd, her love ,her life...piya was head over heels wid abhay...

piya's POV

I couldn't believe he is mine...i love him...i cn't even imagine ma life widout him...GOD was always unfaith full to me, there was no one in ma life, xcept few of ma frnds n then ma angel abhay came n made it worth living...bt nw i av no complains...He has gifted me d most beautiful person in ma life...abhay...he is ma angel...i trust him...i knw he cn't even think of hurting me ever...i knw he is vampire...he told me dat...he trusts me...although it took quite long n it was hard for me to make abhay trusts me regarding dis biggest truth of his life n now my life also...
....................................................................................................................................................................
i knew dat was nt right somewhere ma mind was stopping me bt ma heart took over me, i had no  control on feelings, ma emotions, ma craving for him ...bt i was sure our love was divine...was pure...i trusted him...
he kissed me n for d first in ma life i felt so pure, so divine...dat was nt lust dat was love...dat was ma first kiss of love...dat moment was perfect...n after dat we didn't realise dat where were v n wat were v doing...n v just wanted to b wid each other...wanted to become one...one soul in two bodies...n dat moment i felt complete...i surrendered ma everything to him...ma love, ma soul, ma body...
nxt morning was  beautiful, i found myself in ma bed...feeling so pure...n i didn't realise bt i was blushing...d moments i spent wid him last nite were best moments of ma whole...i wanted to see ma angel...bt to ma utter disappointment...he was nt there...i felt reli bad...bt then i though he must av left for ma good...coz if anyone would av come to knw abt this...then it would av turned into a big issue!!
i reached college after 1 hour...n didn't notice dat misha ( ma best frnd) was coming towards me...she snapped her fingers infront of me...hey ms would b raichand where r u lost...atleast yaar khuch time k liye to hume bhi yaad kar liye karo...shutup misha i said n gave ma best smile...wait wait...misha said...wats d reason behind this biiig smile...tel tel tel me...she xclaimed...
piya(trying to act normal ) - nothing like this jus,t waiting for abhay...
misha- as always...bt still don't knw u r looking quite different...chalo ho sakta pyar ka asar ho!!! 
piya-- mishaaa!!!
misha--okkk...lets go class shuru hone wali hai
piya- no misha, i m waiting for abhay...
misha- bt i don't think he wl come...coz few min before u entered the college he left...
piya(surprised coz she was xpecting him to b there only)- where?? ny idea??
misha- nt much...bt i think he left towards forest...i heard him talking to someone...
piya( a bit sad)- ok misha go...i wl join u after some time
misha- kk...dekho pyar ne toppers ka kya haal kar diyaa...jo piya kabhi bunk marne ka sochti bhi nahi thi...now c..she is nt interested in attending even her favourite class
pia-- misha...plsss go
misha-- ok as u say buddy...miss u n love u...c u soon n she left!!
pia headed towards jungle ...she knew where abhay would b...( d same place where abhay told his secret to piya...its a beautiful place in d middle of jungle near d waterfall)...she was so happy...he must be waiting for me dere, she thought!!
as piya reached her destination...she got d biggest shock of her life...her love , her angel...her abhay...was hugging someone else...she could av sensed dat hug was nt just a frndly hug...there was sumthing else...n above dat ...d girl whom he was hugging was her look alike...she was her doppelganager...piya felt numb...she heard d convo b/w then (she was hiding behind a tree)
abhay's(back towards piya)- mathali ...pia...
mathali(giving her cunning smile)-- u betrayed her...u betrayed piya...u made her believe dat u loved her...poor gal...
abhay- listen to me mathali...i just...
mathali(again cutting his words in b/w)- wat abhay...i knw u love me...watever happened b/w u guys last night was all planned!! we need dat gal
piya (wanted all this just to be dream) bt she was wrong...wat she heard was beyond her limits...she moved towards both of them n turned abhay wid a jerk n slapped him...
abhay couldn't believe his eyes...bt he said nothing
pia- u used me...i was wrong...i was hell wrong...i believed an animal can also av a heart...bt i forgot u r a vampire...i dead man...u did this me...u r a jerk abhay...u cn never love anyone...i hate u...i wish i never met u...u destroyed ma life...i don't know d reason neither i m interested in knowing...
abhay was listening her quitely(her words were killing him) ...mathali tried to stop her...bt abhay stopped her
mathal to pia- u b******h
abhay- mathali just shutup n leave...i want to talk to her alone...
mathali was shocked by abhay's behaviour bt she left...
pia grabbed abhay's collar (she was crying uncontrollable)..u knw u r worst than an animal...i loved u frm bottom of heart n now i hate u frm d bottom of ma heart...i hate myself...i let u came near me...u touched me...nw i wanna kill me...
tears welled up in his eyes seeing her like this...he never wanted this...he wanted to pacify her
pia took her steps back.. don't u dare touch me...don't u dare take a single step towards me...
pia turned around n ran away frm there...
tears rolled down his cheeks...ya a vampire was crying...he was guilty what he did to her...he just fell on ground on his knees...i m sorry piya he shouted...plsss listen to me once plsss piya...!!!!

p.s - guys pls let me knw who want me to pm them..although i av added few names to my pm list ...n this time i av sent message to everyone...bt still i would like to request just tel me once if u want me to do this!!

Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
Awww I cnt c Abhay in da pain...plz usse itna hurt maaat karo...:( :( :(...btw Itz awsum ff n i luv it most i'v read here...plz carry on Edited by NaomiRayaan - 12 years ago
wow awesome update.I cant believe this is ur 1st FF & I guess Abhay not cheated Pia she misunderstood everything.Plz continue😊
Nice update nd very touching. thanx for pm
Awesome! Lovely! Fantastic! Fabulous! Heart touching! You're a terrific writer Heena. Hats off to you. The story'r really beautiful. Jamie reminded me of A Walk to Remember. Feeling so sorry for Pia. There has to be a reason that Abhay did this. Continue soon.
Wow ! 
nice story line building up
too much eager to read further
please add me in ur pm list 
and update sooon!
Awesome update! So by the looks of it, Abhay is hiding something from Piya and hasn't technically "betrayed" her. Eagerly looking forward to the mystery behind this! Continue soon 😊 Oh and can you please add me to the PM list? Thanks!