Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg that was Awesome Mohini, You described the situation so well ! Wonderfully Written πŸ‘
mohini4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: queenofhearts01

OMG MONZ!!!!! πŸ€— ❀️

That was absolutely amazing!!!

The way in which you described the setting in so mug detail it was as if I watching a film!! πŸ‘

And OMG Arnav smiles in your FF!!! 😍

Really amazing start Monz!! I'm really looking forward to the rest!!! πŸ˜ƒ

And OMG - I can't believe you dedicated this to us!!! Pagal! So sweeet!!! πŸ€—   β€οΈ

Thank you for the hugs and love always baba 😳

πŸ€—β€οΈ back atchya... ☺️ aww look whose turn it is to say thank you and blush now ☺️☒️😳

Yes Arnav smiles in my itsy witsy story - just a little...but not all the time πŸ˜› thats the kind of Arnav that I imagine.😳

Kya karuun baba! Aap dono ka jaadu hi aisa hai β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

Waise meri stupid si galtiyon ko nazarandaaz karna pls. You see kal tak I thought I knew how to spot good writing. But now I know better. Writing is not just about good language, flow and visualization. It's about infusing and transferring emotions. I am a novice at this. Toh aap ki yeh Shishya, bas aap hi se sikhne ki koshish kar rahi hai β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—

😳
mohini4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: aahana1

Omg that was Awesome Mohini, You described the situation so well ! Wonderfully Written πŸ‘

aww thank you so much for such kind and encouraging words aahana! 😳

mohini4u thumbnail

Part 2 -

Note: A very short update! 

Arnav also confirmed with his office that his meeting was scheduled for next Friday, a week from today. He hung up the phone and just sat there, observing his surroundings, and of course, Ms. Khushi Gupta, who was happily and cluelessly engrossed in her music and her laptop, still tapping away.

Only Arnav knew that this seemingly chance encounter was no coincidence. He had planned this trip not to familiarize Khushi of his company's current operations and the overall project sketch, but instead to familiarize himself with the shades of his new found partner, who he had just closed an extravagant deal with.  He had learned from his sources the specifics of Khushi's excursion, and booked the same getaway to observe her behavior and personality outside of work. Arnav was an intricate businessman and dealt with his professional transactions very intimately. He was a perfectionist, and he needed to be completely sure the contract not only would advance him financially but also improve his industry representation. Most importantly, he needed to ensure that nothing this alliance would bring that would tarnish his image. Nothing meant more to him than his work. This was the mere reason why, when he had accidentally rode with Khushi's friends in the elevator and heard them saying Khushi was headed to the upper deck, he had run to the deck without worrying about changing his clothes or getting set up in his own room. He had just dumped his luggage in the room, quickly grabbed the current novel he was reading, and sprinted upstairs.

As he sat there regurgitating the sequence of events leading up to that very moment, he wondered to himself, was this really ethical? He felt like a spy! But he had to do this for the sake of his empire. He had to be absolutely sure she was capable of handling the contract personally and professionally. That's why he had planned his visit such that he would get to know her on both fronts. He quickly brushed his doubts off and justified his actions while continuing to analyze Khushi. Normally, Arnav would jump at any opportunity to rejuvenate and enthrall himself in nature's beauty, as Mother Nature and its finery fascinated him to no end, however today for some reason, his mind was distracted. The splendor surrounding him did not attract him as much as that muffled sound of music from Khushi's headphones and her carefree vibrations to its beats did. He wasn't even aware how brazenly he was staring at her. But even if he did, he had it all vindicated in his head.

He remembered how organized she kept her belongings, and how nervous and worried she got when she heard that her meeting with him may be today and she might miss it. Amused at her momentary Panic and then composure, all the while dripping with innocence, he decided he had done enough studies for the day and forced himself up to take a stroll around the ship.

As he got up quickly to take off from there he hit his toe on the edge of the table leg. He almost squealed in sharp pain as he tried desperately to gain balance.

All this movement caught Khushi's attention. She removed her headphones from her ears and asked politely, "are you okay?"

"Yes yes I am fine. A thump is unavoidable when one walks unfamiliar paths without caution. " He tries to hide his embarrassment in carefully crafted words.

"Well, be careful out here. You will be drifting into new terrains more often than not on this journey." She smiled and said that with such a strange luster in her eyes that Arnav just stood still admiring her naivety yet inadvertent suitability of her statement.

A loud horn from the front of the ship broke him out of his reverie and he finally left her alone to fetch himself an early evening walk. Khushi continued relishing her peace and solitude and Arnav went and freshened up after his walk, finally changing into a T-Shirt and jeans. He then went to one of the onboard restaurants to have dinner only to realize what he had feared all along had just come true.

Edited by mohini4u - 12 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘Just read part 2 and my my my...kya tareef karoon aur kitni karoon...words will not suffice Mohini!!!...Its really awesome...great job!!..I like your style of writing and waiting for part 3 already... and please update asap cause I think I am getting addicted to this os!!...jhapeezzz

A commendable pieceπŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
i love your story .. and since this story is written for Tina and Me, i am sure I am enjoying it even more ..
Your Arnav and Khushi are smart and suave .. i like that .. and her nervousness is adorable .. n his charm .. and style and the way he landed here to make sure he was doing the right thing ...😍

You and Baba, i hate you guys really .. why do you guys write so welll...😑

πŸ€—
Edited by -vodkatiny- - 12 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice one. I am really liking the way you are progressing the story and the character sketch of the leads. Do continue soon. If possible pm pm me when you update.
mohini4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

πŸ‘Just read part 2 and my my my...kya tareef karoon aur kitni karoon...words will not suffice Mohini!!!...Its really awesome...great job!!..I like your style of writing and waiting for part 3 already... and please update asap cause I think I am getting addicted to this os!!...jhapeezzz

A commendable pieceπŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awww that is the sweetest comment Mahi! I don't know if I can handle this much taarif 😳☺️

Thanks for liking and enjoying this part. I will update the next part very soon!!πŸ˜›

And Jhappis right back at you πŸ€—

mohini4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vodkatiny-

i love your story .. and since this story is written for Tina and Me, i am sure I am enjoying it even more ..
Your Arnav and Khushi are smart and suave .. i like that .. and her nervousness is adorable .. n his charm .. and style and the way he landed here to make sure he was doing the right thing ...😍

You and Baba, i hate you guys really .. why do you guys write so welll...😑

πŸ€—

My Ty -
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Tumhare liye nahi likhi hoti toh enjoy nahi karti? πŸ€”πŸ€£

ROFL just kidding. Thanks for reading thru and liking it babes! 😳

I always wanted my khushi to be successful so here she is, touching new heights. ☺️

Don't hate us na baby! Love us
πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
mohini4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Nice one. I am really liking the way you are progressing the story and the character sketch of the leads. Do continue soon. If possible pm pm me when you update.

Thanks so very much psarada 😳

I hope I continue living up to your expectations. Sure I will add you in my PM list! 😊