List of ARHI Scenes ~ UPDATED SCENES #24-33~

Posted: 12 years ago
Wats up IPKKND ians...
 Since we know that the office nok-jhok scenes are cuming we shud make a list of wat we wanna see...
Please share your Ideas and we will send it on to Facebook to tel the CVz know wat we want...
๐Ÿ˜›

__Tanvi__

Here are the ArHi scenes we want so far

By Wafa_94
1. Khushi falling and Arnav catching her.
2. Long eyelocks.
3. Rain scenes !!
4. Arnav staring at her when she isn't looking and yearning as well !
By aahana1
5. Typical Hindi serial scene where Arhi get stuck somewhere and it starts raining heavily, Thunderstorms, Lightening 
6. Some goons try to trouble Khushi and our Hero Arnav punches, kicks them. And it should Rain here 
7. When Arnav finally starts realizing his feelings for khushi, Some romantic scenes with nice, soft songs playing in the background 
8. Arnav imagining Khushi while he is working and smiling to himself
By lankan
9. Arnav makes Khushi work "after hours" and they two are the only ones working 
10. La La takes credit for Khushi's work, and then Arnav finds out and ogles at her intellect 
11.Khushi talks to Akash  and Arnav gets jealous 
12. Khushi plays her ringtone in a meeting
By jkff
13.aranv gets jealous whilst khushi takes the measure,emts of the larkey models,..
14.mera arnu,..(maafi khushii!!))..drinks khushi ke haatho ka kerela juice
15.asr n khushii are having a convo n are nokhing johking,..;P. at asr's desk,..n then they stand upp,..n asr removes his jacket,..n khushi pulls her dupatta downwards,.n they start to walk back,..(like when he let her fall from his office!)..n then khushi hits the wall,.n arnuu puts his hand on the wall above her head,..n the otehr hand around her waist n then sumthing happens,...loolzzz...
16.they are going to some business thing in arnavs car n then the vj is talking about pyaar n romance...n then khushi mumbles to herse;f comtinuously r.e the vj n blah blah n the huunkk next to herr gets angry n then their nokh jokh starts..;P
17.people take arshi to be a couple n all n arnav plays along to annoy the beautyy  (like prasing her galebis n touching her face n all that pyaari baathi)..n smiles
By Sidda8
18.Arnav should take Khushi to a business meeting/ party in another city, there should be a sweet dance for Arhi.
19.Arnav plans a romantic dinner for Khushi and proposes to her.
20.Arhi should have a scene where Khushi worries about Arnav and then hugs him tightly when she knows he is fine.
21.Arhi needs more song sequences, so far there serial only had one song & dance. I want Arhi to have a sweet song together.
22.Arhi should have fun during the shaadi preparation for Payal & Akash, he should chase her around the mansion.
23.A new guy works for Arnav and he is absolutely crushing on Khushi. He would help her with every task and be comical, Arnav will be jealous and annoyed of the new guy. Khushi should pretend to flirt with him to infuriate Arnav and then yell at the guy when Arnav is not around. 
By Durga1191
24.Designer should enter. He should fall for Khushi at first sight and make her works with him by Arnavs permission of course. And those two working together with models and dresses should make Arnav somewhat jealous. 
By priya_2491
25.Khushi ignores Arnav making him go mad as he misses her talkin to him and annoying him.
26.Khushi is not at the office for a day and Arnav misses Khushi so much. That he would be in pieces.
27.Arnav and Khushi to be trapped in one room together and no one hears them so they only have each other for company. 
By Miranda_Frost
28.Arnav and Khushi stuck somewhere and Arnav watching her gorge jalebis and enjoying it like a glutton... first disgust, then amusement and then later he enjoys it too!
29.Khushi visiting Arnavs home and falling into the pool and Arnav jumping to save her! may be CPR 
30.Khushi Playing a prank on Arnav and it backfiring and him backing her up giving rise to feelings.
31.Khushi gettin scared of an escaltor and Arnav pulling her first, then holding her hand and making her get off till the end.
32.Khushi and Arnav dont look into their eyes like other couples, they know of each others presence by just their hearts beating wherever they are.
33.Arnav Khushi love song.A song for them their signature song

Keep The Scenes Coming IPKKND ians ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Tanvi_124 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great post.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I wanna see many many things between ArHi.๐Ÿ˜†  ok here i go !
2. Long eyelocks.
3. Rain scenes !!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well, will edit my list when the rest of the ideas come to my head.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh Thats lovely Tanvi ๐Ÿ˜Š Well i want to see :-

1)  Typical Hindi serial scene where Arhi get stuck somewhere and it starts raining heavily, Thunderstorms, Lightening ๐Ÿ˜
2) Some goons try to trouble Khushi and our Hero Arnav punches, kicks them. And it should Rain here too ๐Ÿ˜†
3) When Arnav finally starts realizing his feelings for khushi, Some romantic scenes with nice, soft songs playing in the background ๐Ÿ˜ณ
4) Arnav imagining Khushi while he is working and smiling to himselfโค๏ธ

Thats ma list, I know I'm asking too much but i will be glad if even one scene from my list is shown !! Loving Arhi so much these days ๐Ÿ˜ณ
lankan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well i have a ton, but

- Arnav makes Khushi work "after hours" and they two are the only ones working ๐Ÿ˜

- La La takes credit for Khushi's work, and then Arnav finds out and ogles at her intellect
๐Ÿ˜

- Khushi talks to Akash  and Arnav gets jealous
๐Ÿ˜

- Khushi plays her ringtone in a meeting
๐Ÿ˜

i don't know, i probs sound crazy but this serial is too good
๐Ÿ˜
Amazing ideas, keep it cuming, our list is getting bigger ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: Wafa_94

Great post.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I wanna see many many things between ArHi.๐Ÿ˜†  ok here i go !
2. Long eyelocks.
3. Rain scenes !!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well, will edit my list when the rest of the ideas come to my head.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Great Scenes, Thanx for sharing
Do share more if you have any more ideas

Originally posted by: aahana1

Ohh Thats lovely Tanvi ๐Ÿ˜Š Well i want to see :-

1)  Typical Hindi serial scene where Arhi get stuck somewhere and it starts raining heavily, Thunderstorms, Lightening ๐Ÿ˜
2) Some goons try to trouble Khushi and our Hero Arnav punches, kicks them. And it should Rain here too ๐Ÿ˜†
3) When Arnav finally starts realizing his feelings for khushi, Some romantic scenes with nice, soft songs playing in the background ๐Ÿ˜ณ
4) Arnav imagining Khushi while he is working and smiling to himselfโค๏ธ

Thats ma list, I know I'm asking too much but i will be glad if even one scene from my list is shown !! Loving Arhi so much these days ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Amazing Scenes...Lol... I was thinking of the same typical scenes

Originally posted by: lankan

Well i have a ton, but

- Arnav makes Khushi work "after hours" and they two are the only ones working ๐Ÿ˜

- La La takes credit for Khushi's work, and then Arnav finds out and ogles at her intellect
๐Ÿ˜

- Khushi talks to Akash  and Arnav gets jealous
๐Ÿ˜

- Khushi plays her ringtone in a meeting
๐Ÿ˜

i don't know, i probs sound crazy but this serial is too good
๐Ÿ˜

Love your scenes... They are very unique... Thanks for sharing
Do share if u have more
lolz guys kya imagination n creativity!...๐Ÿ‘..hahaa!!.hmm..mine areee:

-aranv gets jealous whilst khushi takes the measure,emts of the larkey models,..
-mera arnu,..(maafi khushii!!))..drinks khushi ke haatho ka kerela juice
-asr n khushii are having a convo n are nokhing johking,..;P. at asr's desk,..n then they stand upp,..n asr removes his jacket,..n khushi pulls her dupatta downwards,.n they start to walk back,..(like when he let her fall from his office!)..n then khushi hits the wall,.n arnuu puts his hand on the wall above her head,..n the otehr hand around her waist n then sumthing happens,..๐Ÿ˜‰..loolzzz...
-they are going to some business thing in arnavs car n then the vj is talking about pyaar n romance..๐Ÿ˜...n then khushi mumbles to herse;f comtinuously r.e the vj n blah blah n the huunkk next to herr gets angry n then their nokh jokh starts..;P
-people take arshi to be a couple n all n arnav plays along to annoy the beautyy  (like prasing her galebis n touching her face n all that pyaari baathi)..n smillleesss..*cheeesssee*
-n some other cutteee n passion-bari scenesss!!..

n thanks for the posst!...likeed it aloot!!..chandzz...^^

Originally posted by: jkff

lolz guys kya imagination n creativity!...๐Ÿ‘..hahaa!!.hmm..mine areee:

-aranv gets jealous whilst khushi takes the measure,emts of the larkey models,..
-mera arnu,..(maafi khushii!!))..drinks khushi ke haatho ka kerela juice
-asr n khushii are having a convo n are nokhing johking,..;P. at asr's desk,..n then they stand upp,..n asr removes his jacket,..n khushi pulls her dupatta downwards,.n they start to walk back,..(like when he let her fall from his office!)..n then khushi hits the wall,.n arnuu puts his hand on the wall above her head,..n the otehr hand around her waist n then sumthing happens,..๐Ÿ˜‰..loolzzz...
-they are going to some business thing in arnavs car n then the vj is talking about pyaar n romance..๐Ÿ˜...n then khushi mumbles to herse;f comtinuously r.e the vj n blah blah n the huunkk next to herr gets angry n then their nokh jokh starts..;P
-people take arshi to be a couple n all n arnav plays along to annoy the beautyy  (like prasing her galebis n touching her face n all that pyaari baathi)..n smillleesss..*cheeesssee*
-n some other cutteee n passion-bari scenesss!!..

n thanks for the posst!...likeed it aloot!!..chandzz...^^

Amazing ideas...Really loves them... thanx for sharing
keep it cuming