OS- avita in jungle..

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone! how are you all? πŸ€—

ok ok i m not a writer but today something happend and my imagination went bit over drive.
the show is over and cast has moved on. but avita still remains in our hearts na.. sahi kaha na maineπŸ˜†

so just a simple scenario i m trying to put in words so here it goes..😊

avdesh and arpita  love each other very much. ya ya we know it  na. πŸ˜†
but poor things everytime they want to be together, yeh zaalim zamana do pyaar karne walon ko milne nahi deta.  😑😑😑

so they decide to go back to their special hideout at jungle. 

pyaar ke maare zamane se ladhte hue dono bhaage jaa rahe hain.

rv is after them but cant find them.  πŸ˜‰

bahuji  is asking her superchamcha pandit to find avdesh and arpita soon or his naukri gone. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

papa rai  is not bothered but mama rai orders chirag and jagat to find their sister.. 

avdesh finally finds their  hut which they had made so lovingly before rv had captured arpita from there.

a bit of broken roof  but still hut is strong.  avdesh manages to fix the hut door finally.
janab kaafi mood mein hai.   😳😳

arpita is hungry so she asks avdesh to get something. unknown to these two the hut had been taken over by  a pandit from nearby and he had gone out on some work.  when avdesh gets his favourite fruit bananas from jungle πŸ˜†  he sees  rv and his men  lurking trying to find them.

quickly he enters the hut and tells arpita to hide.  in the mean time   rv reaches the hut and is about to open and check when pandit comes there.

Pandit: kya baat hai inspector sahib, aap aur yahan is jungle mein?

RV:  hum yahan bhaiyaji aur arpita ko dhundhne aaye hain. aapne unhe dekha kya?

Pandit: woh yahan jungle mein kyo aayenge daroga. unka haveli toh hai na..  yahan mera hi jhopda hai aur mujhe abhi pooja mei jaana hai  3 ghante lag jayenge. yahan koi nahi hai

and so saying this he locks  the door of hut from outside and tells rv to go away.
rv is still lurking trying to see from some gaps  but  pandit shoos him and his men away.

avdesh and arpi alone in hut and its locked for  3hrs now.

arpita gets scared and she tells avdesh ab kya karenge  yahan se kaise jaayenge

avdesh is in very romantic mood

he gives her banana and sings

Bahar se koi andar na aa sake πŸ˜•
Andar se koi bahar na ja sake πŸ˜•
Socho kabhi aisa ho to kya ho πŸ˜‰
Socho kabhi aisa ho to kya ho 😳

Hum tum….
Ek kamre mein band ho
Aur chaabi kho jaaye 🀣

Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho
Aur chaabi kho jaaye  🀣

after that  is your imagination   🀣🀣

the above scenario is just a figment of imagination and its inspiration came to me this morning when i was watching BOBBY film of rishi and dimple..  

have fun  

πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice one Chatter u and an appropriate song too ! Wished they could have shown this song as one of Avita scenes.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hehe time pass gauri... while watching bobby film today i cud see avita only there so thought  for time pass wud write out this scenario hehee

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai CBπŸ˜ƒ
Very nice post indeed to keep the forum keep activeπŸ‘πŸ‘.
 Will comment later.
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi cb di,
Really nice os , kaash ye scene show me bhi hota hehe,
Avita , jungle, banana romance, old hut , romanic Avi awww seems like watching it ,thanx for it di,
Btw di its 28 its one month without avita (without watching them,otherwise they r always here) ye AS ke kuch din kab khatm honge, when will he came back?n TB is just disappeared !
chatterbox thumbnail
hi jolie

thanks for liking it dear

i know ashish sirf intezaar kara raha hai but intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai   na hee so have to wait

and as for tanvi

i m as puzzled as anyone that she has just vanished without trace not answering to anyone on fb at all
atleast ashish is answering and connected some way

and for this scene ya i too wish this had come  at any time in thier jungle stay

wud hv been too good
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*Edited* Wow CB di.. I enjoyed it.. Well written. I wish CVs wud have shown us sumthing like that.. Btw, di continue karo na.. Plz

Edited by KriYa_life - 12 years ago
swamini5 thumbnail
Oye
Kya Baat hai CB

Apne to SR ki Yaad dila di😍
chatterbox thumbnail
hey swamin ho kahan tum aur lax dono gayab

yeh post lax ko dedicate karni chahiye thi  hahaa

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ha ha ha ...rotfling between sessions at this conference that I am at these past few days

Thanks CB :)