Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Extremely disappointed that Ash didn't inform the producers about her pregnancy. I'm all for pregnant women working but it's professional ethics to inform your employer of your condition esp if that revolves a lot around your appearance.

If she were in Hollywood she would have ben taken to the cleaners by the studio.

I'm pretty sure the Bachchans will try to put a spin in this and blame it all on UTV.

Of course, papa Bachchan knows how to get out of everything.. he'd never let them put the blame on the Bachchan parivaar..

and i am pretty sure her Abhi knew about it too..

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Gobsmacked: agree. I was pretty excited for this film to go through and was on the side that supported aish and was all like 'she can do it! even if she is married! a 37 year old actress can do a lead role. It doesn't have to be Kareena."

but now i just feel stupid -_- She has acted extremley childishly on a proffesional level, but also she has caused a man to loose a heavy heavy sum of money. 
Edited by masakaliii - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sogazelle

Apparently 10 days into the shoot before the bombshell and Madhur was tweeting how happy he was, then...boom... and now 3-4 crores lost so far...and the writer tweeted that Madhur is depressed...who wouldn't be after so much loss?

thats a freaking $hit load of money.. i feel for Madhur.. he should file a lawsuit to recuperate those losses..
The only way she can somewhat salvage the lost respect is by compensating the losses to the UTV...Otherwise its goodbye to Aishwarya from the industry...Its not like the industry has a dearth of heroines that they will fall after a 38 year old average actress who lacks in professionalism...

I was hoping to see her work for at least another 5 years and prove to the world that even bollywood actresses can play the leads well past their 40s like their hollywood counterparts...Really disappointed with Aishwarya!!!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

I have lost a massive amount of respect that I had for Ash after this incident.

As it is Bollywood is vary of hiring married actress, after this incident they will surely think twice before even considering a married actress.

Agree πŸ‘
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what makes me wonder is was this a show for Cannes only?? Manipulate Indian media to show some meatier things other than walk for L'Oreal.
Few days back I read an article about her in Hindi website that how calculative she has been with her life. I thought she has right to care of herself but to make fool out of others on such scale is totally out of line here.

Originally posted by: annuhai

what makes me wonder is was this a show for Cannes only?? Manipulate Indian media to show some meatier things other than walk for L'Oreal.
Few days back I read an article about her in Hindi website that how calculative she has been with her life. I thought she has right to care of herself but to make fool out of others on such scale is totally out of line here.

movie buzz means all the more attention for her at Cannes.. so i guess she did manipulate the circumstances to her advantage and didn't give damn abt the other parties involved.. Bad Ash Bad..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena1

Of course, papa Bachchan knows how to get out of everything.. he'd never let them put the blame on the Bachchan parivaar..

and i am pretty sure her Abhi knew about it too..

I am waiting to read Big B as the head of family taking up cudgels for bahurani...πŸ˜†

Meena...I missed uπŸ€—...missed your pink font, missed your out of the box takes on all Bollywood thingsπŸ˜‰... and LOL ing on all ur posts...πŸ˜†
However, I hope all this mess isn't putting any extra stress on her and that she is taking care of herself properly...At least to get rid of the guilt and have a tension free time and enjoy her pregnancy, she needs to compensate the losses...I don't think its worth it...
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Disappointing. She really did not inform the movie makers?! Was she not planning? Did she not know? Was it an accident? I don't get it...I think Ash should pay back the cost to the producers. It is just a few crores and she can of course pay it. It's the least she can do if she did not let the producers know! So wrong!

Hopefully from now on a pregnancy clause for actresses (married or not) will be included.