Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Soo..according to the article...
-item songs..no way. Its not like the character is a heroine or anything!
-smoking...no way. controversies like in Guzaarish will happen. Well, now she really can't smoke.
-waterfall scene...there wasn't one.
-for madhur to not say anything about the item songs...bizarre.
-movie shelf-ed or not...we still don't know.
-if shoots were supposed to end by the end of July. They have time.

Therefore..somehow..all this just makes me think there is a bigger reason for it all. They all seem really stupid to me.
All these are just speculations...im not believing anything until Ash or Madhur comment on it and say what's up.
Until then articles like this are gonna be non stop.

She has never done a bathing-under-the-waterfall sequence in her entire career. Why would she do it now? No, there was never any waterfall sequence to begin with.

Hmm…not waterfall still would it be worse than the one in The Last Legion?
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am so fed up with all this drama of her pregnancy and on top of it Heroine which it self has big drama for so long. Tell MB to wait for Ash's daughter now to make Heroine..
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think this movie is cursed. Or is it the director that's cursed. Either way, there is so many bad lucks with this film happening. 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

If Ash waited until the last minute to tell Madhur about her pregnancy then she is wrong. If Madhur is making these demands after knowing Ash is pregnant then he is wrong too.

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: qwww

This film was better when shelved.

This goes to show how unprofessional Bollywood is.
Nobody is above blame here - Ash, Madhur the producers everyone. But if Aishwarya announced her pregnancy at the last minute to her producers she should take a major portion of the blame. 

Looks like it is shelved... After all this drama none of the A lister actresses will be part of this... And Madhur will not settle for any one less than an A lister...

I guess this too will go into the same dabba where the other shelved movies are sitting...
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
umm

why paint ash as  someone who has never done a waterfall scene..next they will tell us she has never done a bare back or bikini scene

if the baby is due in november, ash had enough time to tell madhur..

honestly , did she expect to play a B'wood actress on screen and NOT have a dance routine?

umm too weird

madhur tou has one story and keeps remixing it to create  a new one..

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohhh shit guys, looks like aish DIDN'T alert madhur that she was pregnant when she signed the film.

heres a quote from a PINKVILLA article

Madhur's last tweet was on 19th of June a day before the news of Ash's pregnancy broke - Shooting whole night for my film HEROINE and enjoying every bit of it !!!

Here are some tweets from Anuraadha Tewari, the writer of Heroine who tweeted this today.(June 27th)

Met my director Mr Bhandarkar after 10 days, sad to see him so depressed. Its still a stalemate :P
Yup we had no clue about the pregnancy ... Why else would we have started the shoot????
Wish we had been informed :(
would you really like to see a pregant woman smoke, drink and be bold on screen??? Its in bad taste!!!
wonder what you will be if you lost 3-4 crores??? :P

"would you really like to see a pregant woman smoke, drink and be bold on screen??? Its in bad taste!!!" 

It's not like she's doing it in real life, so what's the big deal?
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Looks like someone is making use of the opportunity 😉

Now that Aishwarya is out of Heroine, buzz is thatPriyanka Chopra is showing interest in the project.

Even though the director hasn't made up his mind, PC is ready to commit dates if need be. A source reveals, "Priyanka thinks it's a role of a lifetime. She has worked with Madhur in Fashion and they share a great equation. 

When she got the news, PC was one of the first to send him a SMS implying her willingness to work in the film. She was even cool with smoking, drinking and the intimate scenes. She has advised him against scrapping the film."