Users

Frequent Posters

divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
kash sabko anant jaisa koi milee😳
--HiNa-- thumbnail
heyeee heyeee heyeee mien oth mar gai woh dek omggg heyeee rabaaa kiya woh sach tha heyeee raba kiya asne sach mien mien tumse pyaar karta ho i love love you kaha tha 😲 heyeee yeh toh mera sapna lag raah hai someone piunce me
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mari-d

nice post triasha
aaj mai tho gaye kaam se 🤪tho navya ka kya hoga haal😆
but i love th most th 3rd one it tuched my heart ☺️😍

main pata nahin kya sab bol rahi hoon...🤪...sare i luv u's ringing..☺️...lyk my mobile ring tone...am gone case...😳
triasha thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyasn

kash sabko anant jaisa koi milee😳

tere muh mein chocosss...i want  ANANT...SACH BOLA TUNE...kash sabko mile...luv him❤️
triasha thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmh24ever

heyeee heyeee heyeee mien oth mar gai woh dek omggg heyeee rabaaa kiya woh sach tha heyeee raba kiya asne sach mien mien tumse pyaar karta ho i love love you kaha tha 😲 heyeee yeh toh mera sapna lag raah hai someone piunce me

wowooo sach tha hinu...main to marjawan...hayeee😍
superdupercool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😛 hehehehehe i know jab anant ne pehli baar izhaare mohabbat ki tabhi main totally pagal ho gayi thi
But this time not once or twice he said 3 times ILU to navya awww it was tooo cute from anant

I am just waiting for navya to say ILU to anant and hug him!!! 😳Edited by superdupercool - 12 years ago
X-xNishax-X thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi (: I'm new here, but I've been following for a while and I'm absolutely LOVING Anant. Itna cute hai!! ! When I first saw this scene in today's episode I couldn't stop smiling when he said "Main tuhmse pyaar karta hoon Navya" and I was trying to silently squeal so my mum didn't think I was crazy... And then when he said I Love You again- meri hassi to bekaboo hogi!! By the 3rd time I was still so shocked from the first two ILUs that I had to rewind to be sure I heard him properlywhen he said Love you at the end. This scene definitely stole the show, I think Anant kept repeating the ILUs not only so that Navya could be assured of his love for her, but so that he was reassuring himself too that he was going to be confident. I just hope that when the right time comes for him to break off the roka that he still has this confidence!
shenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was so adorably cute and romantic of him..saying i love you thrice on the phone! i raped my replay button..such a lovely scene it was! and that's so like couples in real life!
while all of us are so super duper excited about anant's i love you's wonder how navya would be feeling..😍

Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
His "I Love You" made my heart go BEKABOO ❤️!!!!!
Nd luved the way he said "Luv You" at the end !!!!!😍
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: triasha

WOWWW  Yaaron...ANANT is sooo adorable...all total anant said I LOVE U THRICE to navya...🤗..😃...AUR Navya ne abhi bhi ek bhi baar nahin bola hai...😛...

usdin jab bola tha i was bold out...that was 1st I LUV U...
aj to anant took my heart away...on the phone he said pehle main tumse pyar karta hoon navya...yipeee...and then wen he said 2ND I LUV U,...🤗...and bfore kping the phone  3RD LUV U...😳...i was lyk hawww...he is sooo sweet...LUV HIMMM...☺️...

guys am hearing anant's luv u all the tym...🤪...soch navya ka kya haal ho raha hoga...😍..MAIN TO GAYI KAM SE...😛

hahahahahaha...vvv nyc post