Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Simple-

Atleast Khanak and Adi had no eyelocks !

I was like 'Shaaan ! Look AWAY !' ðŸ˜µ

Yaad mat delawao...
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Thank goodness it's cooler tomorrow!...

Yes we are a patient lot...I am sure it will be good...But why can't they understand how we feel...Crushes is one thing...But the all the other stuff...Uff...

Breathhh...

True May !

Khanak and Adi is OK because its a crush BUT Shaan and Simran &*%^$ !

-Simple- thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Yaad mat delawao...

Main nay abhi abhi dekha hain ðŸ˜³ It will take time to forget ðŸ˜³

Edit: Actually you could say that Shaan showed no feelings to it. He looked kinda preoccupied if you look closely. Then when he realised you can see he also removed her hands off from his shoulders too. Bechara was too busy thinking about how to contact Khanak he didnt pay attention to where he was walking and when he bumped into someone that was a reflex to stop her falling. The look was preoccupied mixed with a blankness. 

That makes me feel better ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Simple- - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
@Anisha - I agree and I know no one can come between ShaNak...Guess we love them too much to see them with other people...

We are dooomed...ShaNak will be the death of us😆...
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks priya for the Article
dont like another girls with shaan and another boy with khanak
i want shaan with only khanak and khanak with only shaan
nice to see if they will be show shaan 's try to success his music carrier and khanak improve
her education and English

Edited by Deepali88 - 12 years ago
-Simple- thumbnail
@ May

Who thought a fictional couple could be the death of us ? ðŸ˜†

@ Deepali

True. Lets just wait and see how the CV's play this out. Hope they dont let us down 
-chocaholic- thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article, seriously my heads hurting, what are the cvs thinking, gosh why why why do they want new pairings?

It is shanak we want and the reason for watching is shanak, is that to hard to understand, aaargh im sooo mad right now.

i couldnt watch the fri epi, it was sooo alien, like all new characters, and it was like khanak is some side actor not the lead, she has barely been there.

I was sooo looking fwd to seeing shanak despearate to spend time together, both looking for work etc, but no we get some ridiculous scene with shaan holding simran. Is this the price we have to pay for being loyal to the show?

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Simple-

@ May

Who thought a fictional couple could be the death of us ? ðŸ˜†

@ Deepali

True. Lets just wait and see how the CV's play this out. Hope they dont let us down 

If they are reading, let me just say loud and clear...

Have you fun and games..Then we want ShaNak ShaNak ShaNak ShaNak ShaNak...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: -chocaholic-

Thanks for the article, seriously my heads hurting, what are the cvs thinking, gosh why why why do they want new pairings?

It is shanak we want and the reason for watching is shanak, is that to hard to understand, aaargh im sooo mad right now.

i couldnt watch the fri epi, it was sooo alien, like all new characters, and it was like khanak is some side actor not the lead, she has barely been there.

I was sooo looking fwd to seeing shanak despearate to spend time together, both looking for work etc, but no we get some ridiculous scene with shaan holding simran. Is this the price we have to pay for being loyal to the show?

Excatly!!!!

-Simple- thumbnail
@ Chocoholic

I so agree ! I find it weird watching RBO now. Theres too many people ! Not enough Khanak not enough ShaNak ! I even regret watching the Simran entry but I have made myself feel better. Or tried to.

@ May

I mentioned that this is not a clever step by the CV's on SWJ fanpage but if they plan on going ahead with it I hope they do so carefully