Fan Fictions

@The BLISS to be DOOMED@(MG)ff~1 new link@149

shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hey frnds🤗
this is me anupam here with a totally new ff based on a very different concept from my other two ffs
I know this is madness, I m such a lazy bone when it comes to updating 🤢 and here I am starting another one, but then I can't stop myself from posting this one going against my previous decision to start it after finishing my first one...😛

here is the link of my first two ffs-

DESIRE TO BE IRRESISTIBLY DESIRED

You & Me...One on One

About the story...

basically its a different version of DON, yes it is inspired by the movie but have a complete different story...( I just love the movie and MAAN as DON will ROCK😳 😳not only the underworld but also IF world...😆.) and let me tell u, no double role of maan as my story is only inspired by don not the same story...
I don't know whether u'll like it or not but my hands were itching to post it, so here you go...

Yes one more thing I wanted to say, a lot of story with maan as underworld don is going on on IF but trust me its not a copy of any of them as far as I have read them so please don't bash me before reading it fully... and yes I won't be updating it very often till my first ff DTBID is completed which I am planning to do soon but don't know when that soon will come...😆...

anyways lets get back to the story...

CHARACTERS-

DON( aka Maan singh khurana)- 27yrs old

The deadly devil who loves to kill. None can stand before him for his unmatched power and exceptional intelligence. He is the king of the dark gloomy underworld currently carrying his work in mumbai. He spares no one as there is no second chance in his dictionary. The one and only DON

GEET- 21yrs old

Sweet, bubbly, innocent and charming are the adjectives which defines her outer self but she is much more tough and strong with in. An epitome of divine beauty which can make a saint take recourse to the worldly pleasure. 

ADI- 29yrs old

An undercover cop, IPS officer. Geet's brother and love her to the core. He is brave and a very intelligent man with great patience to handle terrible situations. 

DEV- 26 yrs old

He is a cop. Smart, handsome,sharp and charming.

Narang

Right hand of chief and a very important person in don's gang.

SAMEERA

Chief's daughter and don's girl friend. Very pampered and evil minded

CHIEF-

PROLOGUE-

The huge conference hall was filled with various big names of the dark world. The hall had a dark interior aptly reflecting its purpose. Huge chandelier was hanging to the roof which was so high that it appears to be made on the sky. A huge round table was present in the mid of the hall which was supposedly there to discuss "business". Several chairs were surrounding the table but only the biggest one was gaining attention from everyone.

People wearing black suits , black glasses having a cold demeanor and smelling blood  were waiting for the arrival of the deadliest among them. The king of the underworld in India. It was not his position that made him lethal as many before him have occupied his chair, but the journey he completed from a mere newbie to the head of the mafia and that too within a short span of four years. People say that he was a mere commoner who once saved the life of the chief of the world of mayhem and got into the group. The chief was impressed by the courage and strength of the man and soon started giving him assignments to complete which showed his worth in full sense and shut the mouth of those who questioned chief's decision of trusting  an outsider.

He through his unmatched intelligence and undaunted spirit crushed the rival mafia and gave the police of not only India but the whole world living nightmares...!!

And today among all the experienced criminals he has been chosen the one to be trusted with the position of the new DON...!!

He is coming...!!

A guard informed them and the commotion which was prevailing there silenced at once. Such was the effect of don that even the nastiest murderers were scared of him. Everyone took his respective chair and waited for him to enter the hall for their first meeting with him as DON...!!

Soon footsteps were heard and his arrival was confirmed. All eyes turned to the door with the sound of heavy steps and there he appeared in full attitude with five men following him.

He was dressed in a full black suit which complemented his grey character. His mysterious hazel eyes were hidden behind black goggles and his persona was oozing out confidence beyond par. The onlookers stood up in his honour and looked at him in awe as he strode towards his chair. Once he took his seat the rest relaxed on their respective chairs while the five men following don stood behind him with their arms crossed.

He gestured to the man sitting beside him to start while calmly sat listening to him...

Don, the case has been suppresed. We have left no trace for the police to lead them anywhere...the man replied proudly

Hmm, what about the drug dealing...??...he asked in a dangerously calm vocie which made others shudder

The man suddenly became nervous and replied in a shaky voice...

Do...don uh, we...we lost the material...!!...I don't know how the police got the news of our truck...I am sor...sorry don...he gulped fearing his reaction as he knew the piece of news which escaped his mouth was like a flame to the dangerous explosive he was...!!

Everyone looked at don waiting for the volcano to explode but nothing as such happened. Instead he just played with the paper weight in his hand, rolling it on the table and spoke in a calm voice...

Mac...he beckoned one of the men standing behind him

Yes don...!!

Handle the matter and make sure police don't reach to any conclusion...he said with the same straight face

Right don...he nodded and went out of the hall

The man who was standing sighed in relief and said...

Thanks don...thank you so much...I won't repeat the mistake again, I promise...

"SHOT"

A momentary spark was flashed and a gun shot was heard and thud, the man fell on the ground lifeless with blood oozing out of his head...!!

The people present there gasp as they saw him fall not bcoz they never saw don killing someone but bcoz he was one of the most trusted men of don and don didn't even think twice before shooting him...!!

Don, what have you done...??...He was very important to us...!!...narang said who was the right hand of the previous don and to an extent the only person who had the guts to question don bcoz he knew the whole empire in and out and was the only mediator between don and the chief

Sshhh...narang, you talk too much...don said finally breaking his silence and blew the smoke coming out of his pistol...no one is more important than our business and there is no room for mistakes in our world...he said with finalty and looked at a man sitting on his right...

Adi, get the mess cleaned...he indicated at the corpse

Right don...adi nodded and ordered his men to take away the dead body

Ok gentleman, remember there should be no mistakes in future as you know it will lead you only to hell...!!...he warned them and said...

The meeting is over...!!

He said getting up and straightened his suit before walking away...!!

Somewhere in delhi...

A girl was chopping vegetables, preparing lunch for herself. Her duppatta was tied to her thin slender waist which she was busy humming and doing her chore...!!

Her dark brown curls were untidily held in a bun with the help of a clutcher leaving a few tendrils caress her soft glowing cheeks teasing her, tickling her while she was trying to place it at the back of her ear with her hand which had a knife...!!

Suddenly the shrill ring of the phone break her concentration on the carrot and she lifted her gaze from it showing her beautiful almond shape face with a few beads of sweat adorning it. She was so pure and beautiful...!!

She sknitted her brows and sighed leaving the knife on the table...

Oh, babaji...who is ringing at this time...??...she complained but then her eyes lit up with a strange happiness...kahin bhaiya to nahi...??...she thought aloud...par bhaiya to humesha sunday ko phone karte hain...she was busy guessing the caller when the incessant ringing of the phone brought her back.

She instantly washed her hands and rushed to the phone wiping her hand in her duppatta...

Hello...she greeted the caller in her sweet honey like voice

Hey gudiya, how are you doing...??...the caller asked

OMG...!!...bhaiya aap...??...I am fine but how come you are calling today...??...she asked in an excited voice

Sorry gudiya if I disturbed you, but I couldn't wait for sunday to tell you something very important...!!

Uff bhaiya, I am really happy that you called and how can you even thnk that your call will disturb me...??...she said slapping her head with her hand...but was so important, are you coming back early...??...she asked in a super excited tone

Hold on miss geet handa, is this excitement for me or someone else, huh...??...he teased her

Bhaiya...!!...she chided him blushing profusely

Come on gudiya, I know you want to meet him...he said...you don't have to hide it from your brother...!!

Geet felt a bit shy with his brothers teasings and said softly...

Its not that...!!

I understand gudiya, after all I have only told you about him not even introduced you to him. But I am glad you accepted my decision to marry you off to him without any hesitation...he continued...trust me gudiya, he is my best friend and I know he'll keep you happy...!!

I know bhaiya, you'll choose the best for me...geet replied with confidence

Now, this time when I'll come he'll be with me too and you'll get to know that he is the BEST...he replied with double confidence

But bhaiya, when are you returning...??

Very soon dear, our work is almost complete and I'll take long leave for your wedding...he said with a smile

Can't wait to see you bhaiya...geet said and they hang up the phone

Adi...someone beckoned him from behind as he disconnected the call

Yes...??

Its time, we have to leave...said the man

Ok...he replied and went with him

ok here is the prologue...and I m hell nervous
this is not going to be a long ff like others...well till now I think like that only, don't know about future😆...depends on ur response😉
so plzzz comment and give me ur reaction, should I continue or not...!!

those who wants to be pmed plzz add me to ur buddy list and those who are already in my buddy list will get the pm whether u like it or not.😆

do not forget to hit the LIKE button

love u all🤗

anupam

Edited by shining_moon - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
INDEX-

prologue- scroll up
part-1 pg-17
part-2 pg-28
part-3 pg-38
part-4 pg-62
part-5 pg-75
part-6 pg-93
part-7 pg-122
part-8 pg-134
Edited by shining_moon - 12 years ago
anjy-1988 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
fab!!!!
plz pm me!!!😛😛😛
plz update it!!!!
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
anu... u are sucha a girl...
gosh... i hate u.. for ur cliff hangers... was it adi geet's bro?
omigosh... is it the DON... who he wants her to marry... bt hw could a bro do it.. i mean.. i know don is Maan.. but marrying his own sis to a DON!... 
anu... hw can u keep us hanging in mid air han?... tell me when wil u update next... pls ya... do it soon.. na.. i mean.. this one.. and one on one!...😉

love ya... and this FF... was awesome!!!!!!
Edited by Fantasies - 12 years ago
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wicked ff .. and a thriilling prologue..
its a new concept yaar (atleast for me on IF)
and maan as an under wrld don is sooo sooo WICKED..
would really love to read how the underworld don and a simple naive girl would fall in love..
and please dont make adi geet's bro.. it would be sooo sooo 🤬 of him to get his sis married to a don..

eagerly waiting for the next part..

Noor
Edited by NoorFatima - 12 years ago
SOLACEofEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah new ff awesome yaar, inspired by which DON SRK's or AB.
Continue soon.
Thanks 4 pm.
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome... Loved it
Pls continue
Thanx for the PM
khushboo22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice concept continue soon