Latest information abt Gold Awards' telecast... - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dewdropred

spee thanks 4 the link ... we have 2 wait so long yaar ...

u r welcome hima dear...

i know yaar when it comes to Our MAANEET v can't even wait for a day and here v have to wait for 1 month...so now instead of thinking abt the delay, let's all be happy and proud that Our MAANEET won best jodi award which they truly deserved and which only belonged to them!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰...
Originally posted by -sofiya-

thx for the info :D
u r welcome dear
Originally posted by --Rati--

thanks 4 d info  :(
u r welcome dear...aww plz don't be sad...i know yaar v all were eagerly waiting for 3rd but now v will wait until 24th for Our MAANEET...i guess until then v all shud be happy with seeing pics of Our Divine Lovely Magical MAANEET receiving best jodi award and their performance!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜
Originally posted by dhrupi14

inteha ho gayi intezaar ki...
haa yaar 1 whole month...now v all have to sing 'inteha hogayi intezar ki aayi na telecast ki date abhi'πŸ˜­πŸ˜†...i'm so sure this time ' intezaar ka phal meetha hoga infact it will be the sweetest fruit V r going to see the most divine royal magical best couple MAANEET receiving best jodi award and their performance!😍
Originally posted by mayadika11

thanx for the info spee...
GC/DD rocccksss...
love them lots and lots...
take care...
u r welcome prithi dear...

Our MAANEET r the bestest of the best!!!
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

kya yaar sooo longgg
aashu darling hope u r feeling better nowπŸ€—...

haa yaar 1 whole month...now v all have to sing 'inteha hogayi intezar ki aayi na telecast ki date abhi'πŸ˜­πŸ˜†...i'm so sure this time ' intezaar ka phal meetha hoga infact it will be the sweetest fruit V r going to see the most divine royal magical best couple MAANEET receiving best jodi award and their performance!😍
Originally posted by divareena

my raat ki rani πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thank you for the informationπŸ€—
aww i love u for calling me raat ki raani!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰...i love all the names v give each other yaar!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...u r welcome my sweet naughty bachi!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ€— Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anamekaa

thanks for the info...but we have to wait sooo long😑
u r welcome dear...i know yaar when it comes to Our MAANEET v can't even wait for a day and here v have to wait for 1 month...so now instead of thinking abt the delay, let's all be happy and proud that Our MAANEET won best jodi award which they truly deserved and which only belonged to them!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰...
Originally posted by dhani24m

feeling very bad.i m madly waiting for this
aww don't be sad dear...i know yaar when it comes to Our MAANEET v can't even wait for a day and here v have to wait for 1 month...so now instead of thinking abt the delay, let's all be happy and proud that Our MAANEET won best jodi award which they truly deserved and which only belonged to them!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰...