Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Latest information abt Gold Awards' telecast...

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi lovely MAANEETIANS,

Please check this link

http://www.glamsham.com/gold-awards/news.asp

According to this, Gold Awards will be telecasted on 24th july 2011 and not 3rd july...

I know v all were eagerly waiting to watch Our Divine Mesmerising Magical MAANEET receiving best Jodi award and their stunning performance on 3rd july but i guess v all have to wait for few more days...v all will wait akhir intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai!😊😉

Once again Heartiest Congratulations to Our Beloved MAANEETand the entire team of 'Geet hui sabse parayi' on winning Gold Awards-MAANEET Best Jodi!!!👏
So happy and proud of MAANEET Gurmeet and Drashti!!!...DD and GC truly deserve all the love recognition and appreciation they both truly deserve the bestbcuz they both r truly the bestest of the best!😊😍❤️
Congratz lovely MAANEETIANS who made this glorious victory possible for our Divine Royal and Dreamy couple MAANEET!!!...Love u all🤗

DD and GC r Queen and King of expressions...nobody else can do full justice to MAANEET's characters as them...actually they both have made MAANEET so real for us that now MAANEET r no more fictional characters...DD and GC r the best actress and best actor i have ever seen in my life...MAANEET r truly the most divine sacred dreamy magical charming beautiful lovely musical adorable sweet fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking mesmerizing (i can go on and on forever abt them) couple...MAANEET r a perfect couple...MAANEET r the best couple ever and forever for me...MAANEET r truly a couple made in heaven...MAANEET's is the most heart-touching and soul-touching eternal and evergreen journey which has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since the first time MAANEET have come into our lives as angel sunshine fragrance and rainbow and changed us our lives forever... love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and even beyond...GC and DD thank u and love u so much for giving us our MAANEET❤️👏😊

I was actually so sure that Our MAANEET wud win bcuz they r the best couple ever and forever!!!😊😉

Hope MAANEET's eternal saga will go on forever and they win many more awards in the future!!!

GHSP and MAANEET r the best!!!... GHSP, MAANEET and MAANEETIANS Rock!

Love,

Spandana

(Proud to be a GHSP and MAANEET's lover, admirer and worshipper)

(Proud to be a MAANEETIAN)

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvScooby thumbnail
Thanx for the info...now we have to wait almost a month to watch Gurti 

chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tnx 4 d info.. hav 2 wait 4 almost a month...
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

Thanx for the info...now we have to wait almost a month to watch Gurti 

u r welcome dear...i know yaar v have to wait for so long...for us weekends just 2 days seem like ages and now v have to wait for almost a month😭...hopefully they will not reschedule telecast date once again...can't wait to watch MAANEET receiving best jodi award and their performance😍
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: chucklebuddy

tnx 4 d info.. hav 2 wait 4 almost a month...

u r welcome dear...i know yaar v have to wait for so long...for us weekends just 2 days seem like ages and now v have to wait for almost a month😭...hopefully they will not reschedule telecast date once again...can't wait to watch MAANEET receiving best jodi award and their performance😍
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nahinnn pura 1 month nahinnn i completely sure i m dieee🤢itna lamba intezaarrr
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Where it's mentioned about the telecast date? 😕
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

Where it's mentioned about the telecast date? 😕

dear it's mentioned on right hand corner...it says Gold Awards 2011 'Telecast on 24th of July'11 on ZEE TV... 
What?! We have to wait another month? NOOO!!!
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaniqra

nahinnn pura 1 month nahinnn i completely sure i m dieee🤢itna lamba intezaarrr

i know yaar when it comes to Our MAANEET v can't even wait for a day and here v have to wait for 1 month...so now instead of thinking abt the delay, let's all be happy and proud that Our MAANEET won best jodi award which they truly deserved and which only belonged to them!😊😉... Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago