In MEMORY of KURBAAN HUA..calling all Maaneetians! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -sofiya-

oops yeah ur r Right  u know na am Mad girl don't listen to me ๐Ÿ˜†
Please don't kill me Lyla ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i did nothing ๐Ÿ˜†

Ahahaha Dw i wont๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
awww โ˜บ๏ธ   โ˜บ๏ธ   โ˜บ๏ธ

Best dance ever in telly ๐Ÿค— im in so much love with this couple... ๐Ÿ˜› they are the most hottest and simply the best because they are the best jodi in telly and my favourite jodi ever... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ โค๏ธ  ๐Ÿค—

Aweosme post...hugs to you for tat...๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

awww โ˜บ๏ธ   โ˜บ๏ธ   โ˜บ๏ธ

Best dance ever in telly ๐Ÿค— im in so much love with this couple... ๐Ÿ˜› they are the most hottest and simply the best because they are the best jodi in telly and my favourite jodi ever... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ โค๏ธ  ๐Ÿค—

Aweosme post...hugs to you for tat...๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค—

Yeah! Gurti/ maaneet are just the BEST and NO ONE can take their place! They are legendary๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
And thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lyla beautiful post dear!!!...loved it!โค๏ธ

Happy 'Kurba hua' Anniversary to MAANEET DD and GC and the entire team of 'GHSP', and to all MAANEETIANS!!!...Divine Magical Sizzling MAANEET' first dance๐Ÿ˜...GC and DD as MAANEET r the bestest of the best!...MAANEET r truly the most divine sacred dreamy charming beautiful lovely musical adorable sweet fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking unique couple perfect couple the best couple ever and forever truly a couple made in heaven.๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ...MAANEET's is the most heart-touching and soul-touching eternal and evergreen journey which has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since MAANEET have come into our lives as angel sunshine  fragrance and rainbow and changed us our lives forever... love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET so much...GHSP GC and DD thank u and love u so much for giving us our MAANEET...i always fall short of words when it comes to expressing to wat how and y i feel the way i feel for MAANEET...Hope to see many more beautiful magical evergreen MAANEET moments in the future๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜...

GHSP and MAANEET r the best!!!... GHSP MAANEET and MAANEETIANS Rock!...

Love,
Spandana
(Proud to be GHSP' and MAANEET's lover, admirer and worshipper)
(Proud to be a MAANEETIAN)