gupta.sonali973 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guyz, u know what, one of my very close friends work in D3. They went outdoor and did loads of fun there. There was an amzing incident which happened in outdoor. There was 6 min ka one shot dance done by Kunwar and Shakti without any cut in between. They both doubted that they wont b able to do it but with their team's motivation and  crew's faith, they went ahead with one shot and did it. evreybody admired them for thei bravery. I have heard that the dance which they did was super awsome. I am curiously waiting fo that episode to be on air to see Kunwar and Shakti. And i hope u guz knw that this is the first dance of Kriyaansh together. I love them yaar. they r so amzing togethr. Kaash, I culd get hold of any video of their dance. 😊😊😊 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awasome newz, thanks for sharing.
spring567 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gupta.sonali973

Guyz, u know what, one of my very close friends work in D3. They went outdoor and did loads of fun there. There was an amzing incident which happened in outdoor. There was 6 min ka one shot dance done by Kunwar and Shakti without any cut in between. They both doubted that they wont b able to do it but with their team's motivation and  crew's faith, they went ahead with one shot and did it. evreybody admired them for thei bravery. I have heard that the dance which they did was super awsome. I am curiously waiting fo that episode to be on air to see Kunwar and Shakti. And i hope u guz knw that this is the first dance of Kriyaansh together. I love them yaar. they r so amzing togethr. Kaash, I culd get hold of any video of their dance. 😊😊😊 

You can see them dancing in a number of songs on youtube. Just search for 'DID Shakti Amar" and you will see them doing various dance forms. They are good!
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awww;) so cant wait ahhh thiss twooo are justt soo adorablee<3
gupta.sonali973 thumbnail

In next upcoming episodes of outdoor, there is a 6 min ka one shot scene which is quite interesting to watch... My friend told me that there is a story behind that scene. Artists never thought that they will be able to do it because essentialy they all are dancers not actors,  they were very very scared in attempting it even but the team made them comfortable, heads motivated them and they went ahead for the shot. They took 3 retakes and the final take with camera.  rehearsal became the final OK shot. By chance, the lighting and other things were also proper. It was just a miracle for all the artists... I am waiting to watch that miracle scene. I have heard that it is coming this week between 27 june to 29 june. I will toh watch D3 every night, i don't want to miss a single ep nw... The intersting part is beginning i suppose. Guyz lets watch D3 yaar... 

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is so good...jab baat dancing ki ati hain even I hv confidence over them tht they can pull it off in one shot
Angry_Bird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gupta.sonali973

In next upcoming episodes of outdoor, there is a 6 min ka one shot scene which is quite interesting to watch... My friend told me that there is a story behind that scene. Artists never thought that they will be able to do it because essentialy they all are dancers not actors,  they were very very scared in attempting it even but the team made them comfortable, heads motivated them and they went ahead for the shot. They took 3 retakes and the final take with camera.  rehearsal became the final OK shot. By chance, the lighting and other things were also proper. It was just a miracle for all the artists... I am waiting to watch that miracle scene. I have heard that it is coming this week between 27 june to 29 june. I will toh watch D3 every night, i don't want to miss a single ep nw... The intersting part is beginning i suppose. Guyz lets watch D3 yaar... 

Thanks for sharing...

Are u talking about the pool scene they are showing in the promos..?😳

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
I dont know why anybody wld be nervous.. They have both performed LIVE in DID 2 .. and each time they give a performance.. it has always been mindblowing and superb..!

I have full faith in AMAR and SHAKTI, and in their BLESSED talent!

They rock and I am here to support them!
pixienasrin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me waiting eagrly:D:D