Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for making this beautiful VM..the song is so good on Kes-Gul

wow so many new VM's are coming thesedays..am in lalalala land

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice VM...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah...another VM for our Gulaal VM collectionπŸ₯³...
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This song is ethereal, one of my favourites and just so perfect on Kesar-Gulaal. It gives such an other-worldly feel! A very very beautiful VM <3 One I'll be watching on repeat!

AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks, neeill and Geeshani!😊

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

This song is ethereal, one of my favourites and just so perfect on Kesar-Gulaal. It gives such an other-worldly feel! A very very beautiful VM <3 One I'll be watching on repeat!

Thanks so much, Reemz...the song is one of my all time favorites and just seemed to suit them so made this VM on impulse...mainly for that "kaise jeeya jaaye" bit that I found really haunting and somehow suiting that confession scene very well.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the vid😊

Another one of my faves songs, this song is beautiful

The Kaise Jeeya Jaye, suits them in the rain scene
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You make VMs too?!!! πŸ˜² 

*runs off to watch even though the original plan was to crash for the night*

*edit*

I want to echo what everyone above me said about a perfect song choice (on that note, could you, would you please do one on Madno sometime maybe?!) 

I really, especially like the change of moods in the VM - and how is depicts the unpredictability that has been surrounding the GK bond for a while now... Favorite part - right after the manhandling marathon (gosh the woman of that house, everyone's always having a go at Kesuda πŸ˜’) That scene in the jungle where he's watching her from behind the trees - I really liked that part in the episode itself, but honestly you made it look even better with the music chosen to couple in the BG.

Great stuff πŸ‘  make more...?

xx
JZee
Edited by JZephyr - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks, Lennie!😊

Originally posted by: JZephyr

You make VMs too?!!! πŸ˜² 

*runs off to watch even though the original plan was to crash for the night*

*edit*

I want to echo what everyone above me said about a perfect song choice (on that note, could you, would you please do one on Madno sometime maybe?!) 

I really, especially like the change of moods in the VM - and how is depicts the unpredictability that has been surrounding the GK bond for a while now... Favorite part - right after the manhandling marathon (gosh the woman of that house, everyone's always having a go at Kesuda πŸ˜’) That scene in the jungle where he's watching her from behind the trees - I really liked that part in the episode itself, but honestly you made it look even better with the music chosen to couple in the BG.

Great stuff πŸ‘  make more...?

xx
JZee

LOL thanks so much, Jzee😳...yeah I do make VMs...not very often thoughπŸ˜†

I love that scene from the forest too...the original was shot sooo beautifully...it's haunting...and yeah just felt like it suited that bit of the song...glad you liked the change in moods...I was wondering if it appeared kinda randomπŸ˜†...yep KG themselves are so unpredictable...I feel it's hard to zero in on a song for them waise bhi...but I loveee Madhno *sigh*...you're right it will suit KG...ok, will surely try to make one on that soon :-)
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

OMG Anu😊...how silly of me I considered only my Sunehri Kiran😳 and Geeshani😳 to be jadugarni's(magicians)..but I would love to give the same respect to you as well.πŸ‘...beautifully exquisitely doneπŸ‘

And OMG this song is one of my all time fvsπŸ‘...It is the first song I play while going to work😊...Yaar simply so awesome..πŸ‘.and I so agree it's words are haunting.πŸ˜‰πŸ‘..so love the madno song tooo...pls use this for your further creations...looking forward to them😍

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

OMG Anu😊...how silly of me I considered only my Sunehri Kiran😳 and Geeshani😳 to be jadugarni's(magicians)..but I would love to give the same respect to you as well.πŸ‘...beautifully exquisitely doneπŸ‘

And OMG this song is one of my all time fvsπŸ‘...It is the first song I play while going to work😊...Yaar simply so awesome..πŸ‘.and I so agree it's words are haunting.πŸ˜‰πŸ‘..so love the madno song tooo...pls use this for your further creations...looking forward to them😍

Yeah..πŸ˜‰..Need more VMs for our collection