If Tej continues his silly tantrums

Posted: 12 years ago

You know watching Tej & his drama queen nautanki makes me want to dive into the TV, grab him and throw him in a pool of chilli sauce in his birthday suit.

If he is doing all this to protect Toasty's possible future humiliation from his all-male but no-real-male family, why can't he be a man enough to apologize to Toasty, bring her home and warn his family that if this ever happened again, he will change his name to Tej Prakash Sharma (Toasty's paternal last name) and along with his wife,move in with Lalit kumar Sharma, Sudha Lalit Kumar Shrma and Dimple Lalit Kumar Sharma.
Edited by suresh555 - 12 years ago
🤣🤣...this is hilarious! Yeah I agree with your suggestion to Tej as well..!!
Originally posted by suresh555

You know watching Tej & his drama queen nautanki makes me want to dive into the TV, grab him and throw him in a pool of chilli sauce in his birthday suit.

If he is doing all this to protect Toasty's possible future humiliation from his all-male but no-real-male family, why can't he be a man enough to apologize to Toasty, bring her home and warn his family that if this ever happened again, he will change his name to Tej Prakash Sharma (Toasty's paternal last name) and along with his wife,move in with Lalit kumar Sharma, Sudha Lalit Kumar Shrma and Dimple Lalit Kumar Sharma.
🤣🤣🤣🤣u are sooo dam funny🤣🤣
omg 🤣🤣 i agree wid u... high time tej stops his girly nautanki
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are too funny... 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Sachi16

🤣 You are too funny... 🤣🤣🤣
aapse bhi funny hai di🤣🤣🤣🤣 hai na???
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

aapse bhi funny hai di🤣🤣🤣🤣 hai na???

Ha mujhe laga mere se funny sirf tu hai... lekin yeh to hum dono se bhi jyada funny post hai yar... OMG... Tej ko uthake chilli sauce me... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
can i please add poison ivy in ur sauce? a little green is good for health 🤣
i wanna make prachin proud 🤣
Originally posted by julle1234567890

can i please add poison ivy in ur sauce? a little green is good for health 🤣
i wanna make prachin proud 🤣

Yeah, SURE...

Lets even go greener and add chopped teekha green chillies along with the poison ivy. Is Maha-papi ke liye koi bhi dand kam hi hai.

We can even add some mehndi so when he is finally rescued from the pool, he will look like a chota shaitaan (with the mehndi color)

Jab pati par mehndi ka rang gaada hota hai, iska matlab hai ke patni bahut gusse hai
Originally posted by suresh555

Yeah, SURE...

Lets even go greener and add chopped teekha green chillies along with the poison ivy. Is Maha-papi ke liye koi bhi dand kam hi hai.

We can even add some mehndi so when he is finally rescued from the pool, he will look like a chota shaitaan (with the mehndi color)

Jab pati par mehndi ka rang gaada hota hai, iska matlab hai ke patni bahut gusse hai

That is hilarious🤣🤣🤣